Susan Stine: Where is She Now? and The Patricia Letters

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Jul 19, 2006.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

Boy o boy. I thought I'd followed this case rather well over the past 10 years but I'd never heard about the Patricia letters and Jameson's writing them. Those letters are eyeopening and sick...ewwwwwwwww, they gave me the willies.

Niner,
    Thank you so much for posting the letters and thank you Elle for posting the link to England's analysis. :star3d:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2006
  2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Much Ado About Nothing

After a cursory reading of the “Patsy Letters,†I have come to the conclusion that it was NOT Patsy who penned those convoluted words. It was someone PRETENDING to be Patsy.

Why do I think that?

If for no other reason, the use of that archaic, much publicized phrase,"and hence," is used several times. The real Patsy would have steered away from that phrase like the plague.

The letters are "much ado about nothing." I have not yet read England’s analysis, but plan to do so soon.

The letters reinforce my belief that a lot of sickos are associated with this case.

Thank you, dear Niner, for posting the letters. And, thank you, dear Elle for posting the URL for England’s analysis.

:leaf:

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

Not Patsy

I read through most ot the Patricia letters and I believe that this poster is NOT Patsy. She would not express herself that way. There are at least two mistakes in the reponses: 1) Peachtree is a Presbyterian church NOT a Lutheran church, I attended that church when I lived in Atlanta and 2) Patsy would never pull weeds, she hated gardening and was not good at it.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

After Stine's impersonation of the chief of police in Boulder, CO, perhaps a better title for this thread would have been:

Susan Stine, WHO is she now?

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

ROFL!! Good one - very appropriate. My guess is that she's had a few Internet identities over the years. I read a post "elsewhere" where a poster hinted that the Beckner e-mails might have been Doug Stine's work. I don't believe that for a single minute and I think shame on the Ramsey-fan who suggested it.

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

should I transfer all these Patricia letters to a thread of their own?? I just noticed that the page 4 is 48 pages long, and page 5 is 84!!! Yikes! Let me know if you want me to move them, k??!!

I didn't think, personally, that this was Patsy writing these letters to Cheesy - but, HEY, ya never know!! Glad you all got to read them! Now I can delete them all from my email folders - UNLESS someone wants me to send them to you - let me know, k?? Cause they WILL BE GONE by next week!! LOL!

:uthere:

7. Elle

Elle Member

It's hard to think of Patsy writing "My Dearest" to just some stranger on the net, Niner. Who was responsible for finding them on the net, do you know?

I personally think it would be a good idea to put them in a thread of their own, otherwise they will be lost in this thread and not seen, Niner. It's very good of you to share them with us, thank you!

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

In light of recent developments, bump for various reasons.....

9. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

Thank you Niner for posting these. They were real creepy. IMO I don't think of Patsy as the writer. She didn't seem the internet type.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, I must agree. The writer is someone for whom the internet is her or his life, even in 1999. That is obvious. A person who would call a stranger "My Dearest" is trying to affect someone else's personality or is just weird and not trustworthy.

Heymm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice