Lawyering JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 5, 2006.

1. No question. You can't even get an attorney on the phone to talk to you at all within that time frame no matter who you are... even a spouse. And the day after Christmas???? Not a chance. I always thought that JR put out a cry for help to his cronies before the PD ever got to the house. That 911 call wasn't made until the Ramsey's knew they had their backsides covered. No doubt in my mind that the reason Hunter refused to let anyone get the phone records of the Ramsey's is for that reason... I'm also convinced that Hunter himself was probably a part of that.

I hated law because of the corruption (I used to be a paralegal). It isn't just Boulder, it's everywhere. And those doing it are pretty much in-your-face about it... no worries - it's accepted and expected. Why they even bother teaching ethics in law school is beyond me. Ethics? What's that? Ugh!

There's also no doubt in my mind that the White's (Fleet in particular) were viciously thrown under the bus and backed up over as retaliation and a warning.

Thanks for the heads-up, Spade. :hiya:

2. heymom

heymom Member

:devil: :devil: :devil: :hopmad: :hopmad: :curse: :curse: I'd like to see them all burn in Hell. Someday, they will.

Heymom

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I doubt that anyone ever will speak out, Sparks. They've seen the price of speaking the truth in this murder case.

Right now, THIS MINUTE, there easily could be EVIDENCE sitting in the BPD evidence room that would be INDISPUTABLE:

If they still have them, there were once THE RAMSEY TELEPHONE RECORDS taken as evidence in the case against the husband and wife convicted of illegally obtaining the info, presumptively to sell to tabs.

We don't know, and maybe that evidence has been destroyed, but it's worth a try...IF the DA REALLY is still investigating the case.

I mean, the one thing that I BELIEVE indicts HUNTER as being in on the fix FROM DAY ONE is that the Ramsey telephone records were NEVER EVER EVER subpoenaed.

NOT TO THIS DAY.

What LE investigator IN THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY would NOT IMMEDIATELY subpoena the phone records of the family in whose home a murdered child's body was found?

IMO, that says it all. Because what we don't know is WHO THE RAMSEYS MIGHT HAVE CALLED IN THE EARLY HOURS OF DEC. 26TH, 1996.

4. Yep, that's pretty much the size of it. If Hunter was bought from the word "go" (and I believe he was) there's no way on God's green earth that any trace of those phone records are floating around anywhere in a 30 mile radius of Hunter... he would have made sure of that if he had to break in the evidence room in the middle of the night wearing a ski mask his own self.

The only wee possible light at the end of the tunnel is the hope that the people who illegally obtained those phone records was smart enough to retain copies (and secretly buried them in a vacant lot in some other state).

5. Spade

Spade Member

koldkase

A good friend came very close to getting his hands on the 12/25/96 phone records for John Ramsey, Mike Bynum, Peter Hofstrom, and Bryan Morgan. However, the records are sealed by order of the White House. Do you suppose that Haddon, who represented Bill Clinton on "Whitewater" tax matters, cashed in a favor?

6. koldkase

UH...the WHITE HOUSE?

How did THE WHITE HOUSE get into this case? And how did THE WHITE HOUSE end up having records in a murder investigation sealed in a state, with nothing to indicate that there was any federal issue at stake?

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I know you've all heard this one:

How can you tell if a lawyer if lying?

His lips are moving.

(Our own Deja Nu excepted, of course. :))

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Great thread Spade....the corruption in Boulder is beyond belief!

The Whites always got the short end of the stick when it came to justice in Boulder....while the political buddies protected the Ramseys, even from cooperating with the cops and clearing their names.

One day Haddon, Bynum et al will grow old, slow and with diminishing political clout....then others will take their places and only then will we possibly see justice for JonBenet.

Is Haddon the Pellicano(sp?) of Boulder....I think so.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

This is a great thread Spade. Thank you for starting it.

However, after reading this and actually thinking that this case stinks all the way to the White House, makes me a little sad actually that it will NEVER be solved

But we have to keep trying I guess. Hopefully, the RST will hang themselves.

How long before the money runs out to pay these people who are protecting the Ramseys? Will that happen? Can it happen?

10. Cherokee

GOOD GOSH!!! The White House sealed the phone records?! In a state, not federal, murder investigation? Whoa. That's some major chit payback from Clinton. Now that you mention it, I knew Haddon was part of Clinton's army of lawyers, but obviously didn't know about the tit-for-tat favors.

The corruption in the Ramsey case runs so deep and long, it's unbelievable. It's also scary. How in the world will we ever get someone with enough courage and enough political backing to take on the Ramsey/Haddon/Wood juggernaut?

Edited to add: Welcome back, Spade. You've been missed.

11. Oh Holy Smokes! :banghead: Yep, that'd be it. No question.

Now, where is that mad ripping out great tufts of hair smilie? I really need one of those right now!

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

When did the White House have the authority to seal records in a murder case? A judge has to issue the order to seal court records, the President has no legal authority to do so.

Where's DejaVu?

13. koldkase

Hang On Hang On....

Haddon--->>The White House--->>Lockheed Martin...one of the Biggest Defense Contractors In The World--->>ACCESS GRAPHICS-->>John Ramsey

14. Cherokee

That's basically the same thing I was asking, Barbara. What kind of hope do we have if the corruption protecting the Ramseys runs all the way to the White House?

No wonder it's difficult to get any major media attention to expose the corruption and incompentency in Boulder.

15. South

South Member

Of course Haddon and Hunter wouldn't risk their careers to help JR if he or Patsy admitted to the crime. I think they were fed a "Burke did it accidently" line.
    Haddon and Hunter may have known deep down Burke didn't do it, but it would be more comfortable to pretend to believe he did do it. That way they could tell themselves they were being noble and helping "save" a boy from having his life ruined over an accident.

Burke could have been the first bus victim.

Just my opinion. don't sue me.

16. koldkase

You know, Shadow? once said that the FBI was the agency that was supposed to take over in the event of a child kidnapping...but it stood down pronto, BEFORE THE BODY WAS FOUND, even when it was STILL A KIDNAPPING. He said ONLY someone very high up in the FBI could give them that order....

It's becoming clearer, isn't it?

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

This bit of info for me, has placed the exclamation point on what we already know

If they were sealed, that's a pretty big order and if you need to cash in that big of a favor, the reasons must be pretty serious.

Ouch! this really hurts

18. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

phone records

I don't think the Ram's phone records could be used according to ITRI because the Rapps got those phone records first. I don't remember why but that is what I remember from the book.

19. Spade

Spade Member

Whoa!

WY etal.
    Do not confuse court records with phone records. Phone records (#'s called only) have been kept by the feds for years. The White House has absolute authority to keep prying eyes away.

Tricia has been aware of the details of this attempt to prove the Door #3 timeline since the beginning. We are not in the least bit discouraged by this display of power.

LE does have the phone records and they are reported to have been turned over to the GJ. Add this information to your list of why Mary Keenan/Lacy knew John Mark Karr was innocent before she made an international media specticle out of him.

20. heymom

heymom Member

Yep, it's all starting to become crystal clear. And it's not a pretty picture. :scream:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice