And The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Here is a quote from the twit...

Ashley
    Member since 7-4-03
    09-06-06, 03:21 PM (EST)

10. "RE: Please Read!!!"
    In response to message #9

LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

BRING IT ON JAYELLES and the rest of the garbage over there! You too BARB, Watching You. Anyone else want to take me on. I'm really up for it!

I fight in the courts, not on the Internet.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Well, Jayelles, Barbara, and WY...I think I need to know your intentions!

He11 if there is a brawl-a-brew'in, then I'm signing up to watch your "6"!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Just who is Ashley, and what is she, that all her enemies/friends proclaim her? :)

3. ravenmad

ravenmad Member

I think she is jams other hat, probably the 53rd other hat.

4. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Ummmmm, who is this Ashley person and I kind of resent being called garbarge!! Uninformed, OK! UnAmerican, OK! Unpatriotic, OK! Anti-Semitic, uh! But garbarge, no, no, no!!! :nono:

5. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Well, Assley has stated her firm belief in Krebs.

I think that's really all anyone needs to know about it.

6. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Hey Ashley:

:kmg:

:full:

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ashley...

Pick up your phone. "Desperate Housewives" is calling.

8. Little

Little Member

Yea, mine too!! (ummm, can someone tell me who the heck Ashley is and why she can kiss our grits??)

Also, I'm with you Shadow, I resent being called garbage. I greatly prefer trash myself.

Little

9. Elle

Elle Member

One of those duplicate hats! Oh fer Gawd's sake! THen we must allband together. :viking::) We can't let her get away with that!

10. Elle

Elle Member

Yer darn right, Little! Let me at her! :viking: Put em up! I'll fight her with one paw behind my back!

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah, but they are all drop-dead gorgeous, and Ashley...well...enough said!

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think the silicone is going to Ashley's head.... Literally.

13. koldkase

Uh...what are we being arrested for? Didn't our membership to the child sex ring expire already?

14. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Yeah, just who is this Ashley!

I may resemble that name calling "garbage" but I'll be da**ed if some low life gets to call me that on this forum!!!!

And what courts does she fight in anyway? Tennis, badminton, bocci, basketball? Yeah that must be it she is an athlete and we all know how dumb some of them are right? All brawn and no brains.

15. Little

Little Member

LOL Elle - and I know you can do it too!! You go girl!!

Little

16. JoeJame

JoeJame member

LOL!!! I do not mean us at FFJ, but why does the death of a little girl have to cause so much anger? I mean, all we want to know is the truth. Without the truth......we might as well consider us all to he!! in a handbasket. The world is not supposed to allow this. We want to speak for JonBenet, that is all.......Don't understand,,,,and I reckon I never will.

17. becca

becca Member

this person needs some kind of therapy. Maybe we should send her the helpline phone number?

and I am not garbage!!!!

becca

18. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Hey Assley....

Attached Files:

19. JoeJame

JoeJame member

enough of all this....Ashley, I mean please.....we at FFJ are interested in the TRUTH.....not room for the pettiness...not at all......Get it in to your thick skull that a 6 year old was murdered and we will not back down!!! until the truth is known. We promise that.!

20. koldkase

Therapy would be a waste of good money on this one. Maybe they should try rabies shots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice