And The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Sep 6, 2006.

1. becca

becca Member

whatever therapy works for her.

I don't understand how so many people can be so stupid. I mean I've looked at the evidence and can see where it all leads, I'm not a detective, I'm a photographer but I can see that things don't add up to an intruder. I can see that Tracy set up people by implicating them as the intruder. I can see that Karr didn't write the ransom note. I have been around enough pageants to know how they work and how the mothers are. I know that most of the girls don't like it, mom does.
    why is all this so hard to understand?

becca

Last edited: Sep 6, 2006
  2. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I'll hold the jackets for all you guttah ladies whilst you open a case o' whupAzz on that nasty little trollop! And I'll bring the beer.

Poor thang ... hir hair, teeth and eyeballs will be strewn all over the Cesspool. LOL ... might brighten up the place. She'll wake up with hir ugly mug on a milk carton in the mornin'.

Give that disgusting piece o' smit THIS for me ... :rs:

...YumYum

3. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

I hear hydrotherapy works wonders... 55 minutes of uninterupted time at the bottom of a pool, sans scuba gear, might just do Ashley a world of good... I know it would make ME feel better!

4. amster

amster Member

:(:(:( Lee

:weaklink:

And besides that, you are a :skank:

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Ashley
    Member since 7-4-03
    09-06-06, 04:48 PM (EST)

13. "RE: Please Read!!!"
    In response to message #12

LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

You're right. I can't believe how they act. It isn't about justice for JonBenet for them, it's about hating anyone who dosent agree with them. So childish. They really must have sad lonely lives.
    So funny, they think they know what I look like. What a bunch of dorks

Dorks? Oooo, that hurts!

-Tea

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know, tea, it's brutal, isn't it? :gum:

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She appeared on National TV and now she's saying that anyone who thinks they know what she looks like is a dork??

Was she wearing a mask on national TV?

Seriously, Ashley has very little credibility - not with non-members of jameson's and sadly, not even with some of the members of jamesons themselves.

She's unpredictable because she constantly changes her allegiances. Whomever is agreeing with her on any particular thread is her best friend and favourite poster but that person could be subject to her vitriol the next day on a different thread.

I respect consistency - whatever the POV.

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Dork

:wtf: What is this - 7th grade?

Ashley is an annoyingly rude and small-minded person.

Do us a favor and push the button Ashley :del:

:moron:

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

WHAT'S THIS??????????????????[/B]

Off the forum for a day and I find out I've been "challenged to a duel" with my FFJ gutter buddies? :crosseyed

:wtf: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

mud wrestling?
    swords?
    guns at dawn?
    maglite?
    celebrity deathmatch claymation?

I've got it!!!!

How about a BATTLE OF WITS!!!!! (I like the odds :crosseyed )

Okay Ashley, You, me, schoolyard, 3pm BE THERE

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You know, that phrase, BRING IT ON, is so, umm, Candy.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

There once was a swampster named Ashley
    She said BRING IT ON, oh so brashly
    "Just stop," said Candy,
    "You stole that from me"
    Now Ashley's a groupie, like we.

It's rotten tomato time of year around here. Tomatoes are rotting on the vine. I propose a rotten tomato fight. We could have Ashley stew when we're done.

11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

hahahah

Ashely is one of my favorite at the swamp.

She is such a leader ya know...bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I have to finally say,

With Jameson, Ashley :lamb: , Mame, Margoo and Rainsong, even Candy should be ashamed of herself for posting there! :monkey:

13. Watching You

Let's see - this makes about the fourth time someone has threatened us because they didn't like the truth.

Ashley - BRING IT ON.
    mame - will be hearing from her lawyers (snicker)
    Nancy Krebs - will be hearing from her lawyers (snicker)
    Candy - BRING IT ON.

Still waiting ... tap, tap, tap, tap

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I never understood the need to fight. I spent my entire first year at secondary school dodging a bully who wanted to beat me up :) It started in my final year of primary school when I had been standing chatting with a school friend when a group of girls from the secondary school approached us and asked us which primary school we attended. We told them and this one girl with close-set eyes and prominent teeth said "That's OK. if you'd been from the other (Catholic) school, we'd have beaten you up". Surprised, I remarked "And do you think we'd have stood here and let you?". (Woops).

She was in the remedial class at Secondary. I suppose physical conflict was one of the few ways she was able to express herself.

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Altho emotional, I thought she was very pretty on tv. :duped:

16. Watching You

I have to admit, I'd fight in a heartbeat. That doesn't mean I ever went looking for a fight - I never have. I don't like fights - I don't like to watch them, I hate seeing anyone get beat up. But, I'm quick on the trigger, and the few times anyone has ever swung on me, they regretted it. It's something that runs in my family. We are all pretty even-tempered, happy-go-lucky, jovial people. Don't ever lay a hand on us or ours, though, because we'll erupt like a volcano. My first husband hit me just once - I was holding my six-month old baby on my lap. Someone grabbed the baby, and I sent that bastid to the hospital in an ambulance. He ended up with several stitches in his face. He was no little guy, either. He just never expected me to come after him. My oldest daughter and her husband were walking in the mall one day. Some guy came up beside her husband and sucker-punched him. My daughter took that guy down to the floor and was on top of him pounding his head on the floor when Security showed up. He went to the hospital, too.

I'm glad no one brings that part of us out very often. We will go out of our way to be peacemakers most of the time. It's the physical contact or threat against someone we love that brings the fighting part of us out.

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

DORKS?

Is Ashley so stupid she doesn't know a "Dork" is a Whale's peni$?

:floor: :floor: :floor:

18. Watching You

FOFLMAO, But, Moab, just think about how much fun we'd have as dorks. :p :p :p :fishslap:

19. heymom

heymom Member

I am sorry if I am going to be the "skunk at the picnic," but isn't this back-and-forth with The Swamp kind of like feeding the trolls? They are enjoying reading and posting and would it be better to let this thread die out?

Just askin.'

Heymom

20. Watching You

Of course, you're right, heymom, and we know it. Every once in a while, though, those of us who have been here forever need a little comic relief, and the swamp provides it. This thread has pretty much become our comic relief thread. We don't expect those who don't know the history to understand that. We're just having a little fun. That's all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice