Burke Ramsey... the missing link

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Kangatruth, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Ditto ....

Like a lot of people, I could NEVER in a million years, EVER believe that Burke was asleep. As well, I feel confident, that he knows pretty much everything that went on that night.

It's a rare child that will betray his parents, especially if they are under scrutiny by the world, but in the early morning hours of that fateful day, I truly believe he may have indeed made a few comments to Fleet White and also to members of Fleet's family.

Burke though, I feel, like John Ramsey, will NEVER divulge the truth or anything he knows about that night, UNLESS he gets involved with the 1st year college students that go wild (most do) & start running off at the mouth in some sort of emotional rant, fuelled by alcohol and/or drugs, widely available & encouraged to all 1st year college students.

It could happen!

Regards,
    Mandarin

2. Carol

Carol Member

If Burke saw, heard, or was involved in some way I find it very difficult to believe that he hasn't told someone, anyone, about it. Children cannot keep a secret or sustain a lie for very long. If Burke has, he was a very unusual child.

3. I agree, if Burke knew anything I believe that it would have surfaced by now. I mean, think about it... one frat party with spiked punch and he would be a goner. The case is to high profile to not cash in on something of that nature. I just find it hard to believe that Burke hasn't confided in ANYONE... Girlfriend, best friend....

He is taking a normal load at school and is doing remarkably well considering all that has happened in the past four months. I really wish everyone would get off of his back. If he does want to speak out someday I'm sure he will; however, I doubt he will. I don't believe he knows. Therefore he has nothing to say.

4. tylin

tylin Banned

But didn't Burke start college this year? Has he even had time to go to a frat party yet? And what if he doesn't drink?
    Don't get me wrong, I don't think for a second he was asleep when things were going on in the house on Dec. 25-26. I just don't know if he's had ample time to 'talk' yet.

5. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Burke has lived TEN YEARS with two parents telling him to keep his mouth shut at all costs. He has also made a lot of money thanks to the lawsuits filed by Lin Wood. Those settlements may be in jeopardy if Burke opens his mouth and says the wrong thing.

If Burke ever opens his mouth, I expect we will hear nothing but a repeat of what JR and Pam Paugh have been spouting--more "he's still out there" B.S.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

No, this is Burke's second year at college.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

You're darn right! :toast:
    I think I could bet the farm on that fact. Burke has been coached from the age of 9 or 10. He knows when to keep his mouth shut.

8. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Poor Burke. Imagine the SCARS that he's been left with!

From the very MOMENT that he ... as a 10 year old (?) ... offered his HELP (enhanced 911 tape) ... he was BESEIGED by the two people he TRUSTED and FEARED most ... his parents.

Confronted with the idea that his own parents MURDERED his sister ... where does that leave Burke?

How in the PHUK would a ten year old cope with that kind of pressure?

I suggest that he would have NO CHOICE but to block the entire ordeal out of his mind.

IMAGINE the FEAR!!! Imagine the MIRIAD of conflicting emotions coursing though his veins.

IMAGINE ... lying in bed ... awake ... while an entire houseful of people scour the house ... in panic, fear, and grief ... while YOU have been sworn to ABSOLUTE secrecy.

As the Ramseys tell it, Burke never awoke until HOURS after NOON. He went to BED at 10 or 11 pm the previous night! And WE are supposed to believe that he slept until HOURS after his sister's sexually abused, bludgeoned, and hogtied body was FOUND.

Bullsmit.

Burke walked OUT of the Ramsey home ... a home FULL of cops and greiving friends and parents ... without ONCE asking a single question. Kids don't do that. Kids don't do that unless they FEAR something.

The fact is that there is NOTHING that kids fear, respect, and LOVE more than their own parents. No one. ONLY a parent could have subdued the natural curiousity of a child under those circumdtances .

Once out of the house ... Burke NEVER asked Fleet White (who drove him away from the house) ..."What is going on? We are supposed to fly to Michigan today". Not a phukkin' PEEP!

Burke's only crime is being a kid ... a FEARFUL kid ... a kid OVERCOME by EXTREME grief and UNBOUNDED paranoia ... and conflicting emotions.

A kid has NO CHOICE but to blot those EXTREME memories fron his ravaged psyche.

Burke BELIEVED that he could NOT have survived this ordeal without erasing it from every fiber of his memory ... of his BEING.

Burke is an innocent child ... unwilling to face an unimaginably GRUESOME TRUTH ... an UNIMAGINABLY HORRIBLE truth.

There are no breadcrumbs remaining ... no path back to that night for Burke. Those devastating hours are lost ... FOREVER.

The ONLY way to free Burke from the trauma that his own parents unleashed upon him on Christmas night, 1996, is to fry those who VICTIMIZED Burke.

Burke is a victim ... a victim of UNIMAGINABLE HORRORS.

Let the child be ... he's as much a VICTIM as his sister.

...YumYum

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Cherokee,
    Thanks for the correction.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You're welcome. :)

11. heymom

heymom Member

But if you have lived for 10 years with your parents telling you that whatever you saw or heard is not true, and you were only 10 at the time, that is half your life thinking that your parents were right and you were wrong. I don't know what Burke knew, heard, saw or suspected at the time, or how his mind came to grips with what had happened in his family. If there was sexual abuse going on, it's possible that he has been in denial and burying all suspicion of his parents from that day until this. It could be that JR has threatened him to keep silent, or done other mind-control things. There are many ways to brainwash a young child. They are very vulnerable, especially to their parents' lies. They will believe a parent and disbelieve what they see with their own eyes, because they 1) don't know any better and 2) can't believe that their parents could be evil. It is one's own survival that is at stake here - if your parents had killed your sister, then why wouldn't you be next if you made them mad at you?

If JR were to die suddenly, I'd be very curious to see what Burke would then do. Perhaps nothing. As with the other Ramseys, it could be that we will never find out what he knows about the night JonBenet died.

Heymom

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"It is one's own survival that is at stake here - if your parents had killed your sister, then why wouldn't you be next if you made them mad at you?"

Fear gives men wings.

13. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

I Like that Punisher ....

I like that quote about fear giving one wings .... it cetainly seems to apply in the Ram case.

They've been FLYING by the seat of their pants for a decade now.

Regards,
    Mandarin

14. heymom

heymom Member

Here is my favorite FEAR quote:

"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to...suffering." ~ Yoda in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

15. Spade

Spade Member

Dune

My favorite is from Frank Herbert in the original Dune book:

"Fear is the mind killer"

16. heymom

heymom Member

The original Dune is the best one, IMO. The only real one, again IMO.

Heymom

17. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Right On ...

In my case, I think this one has been applicable many times .... for years, until I tackled a lot of fears, I felt totally immobilized, until I learned to get at the source of my fears and irritation. Most of them, in hindsight, were totally irrational. Still, I think a certain amount of fear is an instinct that, a lot of times, propels us to do the right thing as opposed to choosing a path that will have even more lasting consequences.

Regards,
    Mandarin

18. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

This is the same conclusion that I have held from the outset. I’m
    somewhat at a loss to understand any other. I see a lot of
    speculation about Burke’s alleged involvement, often via rather
    complex and involved theories. What I don’t see is any fact as
    basis for this speculation. I have no objection to speculation
    when the speculation is in reference to an established fact and
    the speculation is to weigh alternative possible causes to
    explain the fact. However, in the Burke issue, what I see is
    speculation itself treated as the base fact. I get the impression
    that “Burke’s guilt†and "the fix†are mutually dependent with
    neither rooted in factual ground.

If someone could supply evidence that I am mistaken, I would
    appreciate it very much. I really would like a question and
    answer exchange to resolve this matter. Of course, the first
    question is: By what alleged fact or facts is it concluded that
    Burke is responsible for the death of JonBenet?

19. wombat

wombat Member

There isn't any. In the public record, there isn't evidence of anything except that Burke was a good little kid who clammed up on the morning of Dec 26 because his father told him to.

20. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

but when?

If the Rams got home around 10ish that night, when would Burke have done "anything" to JonBenet? Thought they went to bed. Most kids aren't into messing/playing/scrapping around after a long day and night

If they didn't got to bed, does that mean Burke was up all night? Long time for a 9 year old..or did he go to bed after the "fact" and woke when John and Patsy decided the staging was complete? He's on the 911 call...

If he was up all night he knows exactly what went on.

BUT..."What did you find?" I don't get that, or "we aren't talking to you"...was that John meaning they were talking to 911 or that they (Patsy and John) were not happy with him???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice