911 Call Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 14, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You mean you never read it?

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm not sure if you misunderstood me. I have the NE book (and read it), but I was referring to the fact that Susan Bennett didn't sell everything in the interviews. She admittedly omitted portions that she felt were "irrelevant"

Portions we perhaps haven't seen or read yet. But left to my imagination, it must paint an ugly picture, uglier than the one the Ramseys have already painted of themselves

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Okay, my bad!

4. Spade

Spade Member

Jams transcripts

deleted by spade

Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  5. Barbara

Hi Spade,

It was also my understanding that quite a bit of interview regarding Burke was omitted as well

Is that true?

6. Spade

Spade Member

Barbara

deleted by spade

7. sue

sue Member

He could have woke up during the night or thought it was night when he woke up and heard them calling 911.
    Sunrise in Boulder was at 7:22 am on Dec 26, 1996 according to the [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=1243&obj=sun&month=12&year=1996&day=1]this site.[/URL] I'm a little farther south than Boulder, but I know where I am that it would be extremely dark at the time that 911 call was made. Kids in our area get on the school bus in pitch darkness, so whether Burke was woken up by loud noises during the night or at the time of the 911 call, it would have pretty much looked the same.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, BS, believe what you believe. I know what I heard. People have been trying to tell me I don't know what I heard and what I didn't hear since I first responded on JW 6 years ago that I'd heard it played on TV to the question IF the enhanced tape has voices on it.

And I did not watch Geraldo's daytime show, especially not the one with the Ramsey mock trial. I saw the commercials for it and thought it was silly and didn't like the entire premise. So no, that's not what I heard.

Also, PMPT movie...I think that movie was made after I came online. I'll have to look that up. But no, that's not what I heard, either.

But Spade is right, and this entire question of it being played is a side issue. I only ever stated what I'd heard because people were buying the RST crap that the enhanced tape had no voices on it. There is plenty of evidence that the tape exists and that there are voices on it. That's the only issue, IMO.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2006
  9. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Spade, can you post the part about Burke that was omitted? If for no other reason than to spoil something the swamp skank thinks she got away with.

10. Spade

Spade Member

Tom Haney w/Patsy re: Burke

deleted by spade

11. Barbara

We have two choices here:

Either Patsy was trying to cover up for Burke or she was doing him more harm than good and creating a suspicion that has obviously not gone away for ten years by painting him as some abnormally tolerant young boy.

If that was as angry as Burke EVER got at JonBenet, then something is very very wrong

Anybody who has ever had kids, or has been around kids, knows that 9-10 year olds (younger and older too) can get really angry and get "violent"; and by violent, I don't necessarily mean abnormally violent, just "kid violent". They hit, punch, kick, etc. THEY ARE KIDS AFTER ALL! This kid, according to Patsy NEVER got really angry at his little sister???????

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it sure seems that when mentioning Burke, Patsy gets very agitated and is more "coherent" than in any other interview topic. I would love to think it is just a mother's natural reaction, but Patsy IMO, is not a candidate for that line of thought.

Either Burke knows what happened that night, or Burke was a part of it.

In other words:

DON'T GO THERE PAL!

WHY?

If they were all innocent, and Burke didn't know or do anything, there would be no need for the defensiveness that Patsy shows when discussing Burke. If it were my child, my response would be "go ahead, ask him yourself", or "I don't think he saw or heard anything, but maybe if he did, he'll talk to you" , but certainly not deny that he is a normal little boy who should, at that age, be capable of being angry with a sibling, especially a little girl who likely got into all his things like "normal" kids

12. Spade

Spade Member

Tom Haney w/Patsy

deleted by spade

13. Spade

Spade Member

National Enquirer Transcript buy

deleted by spade

14. adair

adair Member

Thanks Spade!!

15. adair

adair Member

:del:
    1 TOM HANEY: Let me back you up
    2 again. We talked about that phone, possible
    3 phone lines. Did you folks at that time have
    4 any other phones, any cell phones, cellular--
    5 PATSY RAMSEY: John had a cell
    6 phone. And I had just gotten a cell phone at
    7 Christmas, little teeny one.
    8 TOM HANEY: Was it activated?
    9 PATSY RAMSEY: I think it's
    10 activated when you buy it.
    11 TOM HANEY: It's not much of a
    12 present if it doesn't work?
    13 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes, I think it was
    14 activated.
    15 TOM HANEY: Probably. Do you
    16 recall the phone number?
    17 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
    18 TOM HANEY: How about John's cell
    19 phone, do you recall that number?
    20 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
    21 TOM HANEY: Did he have just the
    22 one, was that a personal one?
    23 PATSY RAMSEY: He had had one and
    24 he lost it. See, I had gotten him one years
    25 ago, and he -- I think he lost and then --

This sounds very odd to me....she travels all over the country for the pagents etc...........and she does not know her husbands cell phone number.

She never did answer how many cell phones JR had...did she??

jmo
    0067 :del:

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Nope. The blank cell phone record needed a cover story, didn't it?

Enter the RST. It was lost!

Did anyone REPORT it as lost? Call the phone company and say, hey, cancel that phone, it's lost and may be used for overseas calls? Could cose penny pincher John a nice bundle. Or maybe it was picked up by some SICKO who will get John's calls and get personal info? Cancel that phone!

Or who knows? MIGHT HAVE BEEN PICKED UP BY THE INTRUDER, WHO THEN GOT FIXATED ON JONBENET AND THAT'S HOW HE FOUND HER?

How about THE MONTHS AFTER THE MURDER? Any phone calls on it THEN?

Ho hum. We'll never know. Trip DeMuth didn't think it was nice or important to find out that information, so he refused NUMEROUS TIMES to get a warrant for the phone records.

Now Spade says that the US government sealed the records, anyhow. La di da. Nobody got time to actually do A DECENT INVESTIGATION INTO THE MURDER OF A CHILD, because it's a national security issue, apparently...or NOT important, depending on which corrupt official you ask....

17. Spade

Spade Member

Phone records

deleted by spade

18. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Thanks Spade!
    I can see why they edited that part out of the transcript. It clearly shows Burke was being considered as a suspect:

2 PATSY RAMSEY: No. It wouldn't
    3 have been Burke.
    4 TOM HANEY: Why couldn't it?

:cop::duh:

19. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

You got it Barbara! Why defend a kid who supposedly knows nothing at all? Let them ask all the questions they want. Heck, let them give Burke a polygraph test.

I'd love to know what questions they asked Burke in the Grand Jury! Did Burke's lawyer have him take the 5th on any of the questions?

20. Spade

Spade Member

The 5th

deleted by spade

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice