Whose Pocket is being lined this time? JBR swingset on Ebay

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It seems to have disappeared from e bay.

I am surprised, but not at all unhappy.

Good

It just may pop up elsewhere for sale

2. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :coffeeup: Do it!!

Heymom

3. sue

sue Member

Attached Files:

4. Barbara

Maybe they just thought it would be in poor taste to say that the resemblance comes from dyed, platinum blonde hair and the black lacy stockings that surely JonBenet would have been forced to wear had she lived long enough

Anything for a buck right?

To the seller:

:rs:

5. sue

sue Member

I guess if it's rumored that John Mark Karr bid on it, that woudl be further proof to Jameson that he actually murdered Jonbenet.

6. Kelly

Kelly Member

Attached Files:

7. sue

sue Member

Well, it looks like the same kind of swingset, but that's about all I could say about it.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

The ways the seats are atached looks different.

In the first image, the chain is like an upside down Y made of chain. The "v" of the Y seems to be missing in the second picture.

9. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

who is the person selling the swingset? I bet susan bennett is more than a little :(:(:(:(ed that she didnt' get in on this new, disgusting way to make money off of JonBenet's murder.

or, are we sure she isn't in on this swingset scam?

10. heymom

heymom Member

The frame might be the same one, but the seats and the chains and hooks are definitely not the original ones. There doesn't seem to be a slide included - it's probably worn out and gone. So at the very least, it is dishonest to say that this is the original set, even if it was, because of those changes.

Heymom

and it's still sick to sell this in the memory of a little girl whose murderer is still unjailed.

11. Barbara

It might have been a nicer gesture, since Patsy supposedly "gave" the swingset away, to have donated it to a children's charity, but charity and Ramsey never seemed to go together in words or actions

12. heymom

heymom Member

No kidding. Well, there is that slush fund of money they gave to Haddon and Harmon...The Fund for Starving Lawyers, isn't it?

Heymom

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Good catch Kelly! I'm not sure the seats would last through almost 10 years of use, but the seller is definately pulling a scam by posting this:

"Everything is virtually unchanged since it was removed from the Ramsey family home almost ten years ago. Even the seats are original."

Hope you emailed the guy and set him straight.

14. Kelly

Kelly Member

I wish I would have emailed him. Everything had been removed by ebay by the time I got this posted.

15. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

Wood

I've been wanting to ask this question and didn't want to start a thread just for it, and money seems to be a big part of it.

Is Wood really so squeaky clean that he has no skeletons in his closet?

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

It doesn't look like the "free" plug hir got on Paula Zahn helped sell any plays.
    Other than Mr. Make Toast and 2 or 3 of hir members, no one bid on them. Do you blame anyone...Who would be stupid enough to pay $100 for an amateur's play?

17. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

You can see if he has any other auctions up and send him an email from one of those if you still want to.

18. Kelly

Kelly Member

I didn't save any info on him other than the photo of his swing. If anyone has his name on ebay, please let me know.

19. Tril

Tril Member

20. Kelly

Kelly Member

Thanks Tril. I emailed Kirk Mitchell from the Denver Post and attached photos of the swing. I would like to email the owner of the swing too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice