Defending Fleet White....Again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 27, 2006.

1. I completely agree with Tricia, Yum. I dig the voice. Betcha you're one sexy mofo :yes: :did:

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't know if I'd go that far... :fishslap:

3. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

LOL ... Truth be known, I am one VERY sexy mofo! :D

...YumYum

4. Watching You

:luv:

5. wombat

wombat Member

We can say "mofo"?

You know, I really could have used a license to curse while the LacyTracey thing was going on, and now I find out about this?

:censored:

6. Watching You

Sure. Mofo is short for Mouthy Fornicator.

I say Mofo. We'll leave the mothers out of this. :borgsmile

7. Thought I'd just post a nice pic of BootyDo for good measure...

[​IMG] ...mmm...sexy...

PS *whispering* YumYum... call me :winko: :D

8. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I'll take a slab of ribs from that corn fed Georgia heffer! :eat:

9. heymom

heymom Member

Pam the Ham has not aged well.

Heymom

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

One of the good things to come out of this fiasco is that we got to see Aunt Pam again. I do love to watch her. She just talks and talks and talks...

On a side note which is of interest to no one whatsoever...I had two major speech impediments while I was growing up. I had to take speech therapy for years. I couldn't say my r's and I lisped more than RuPaul.

So, when I say Yum Yum I would never make fun of anyone with an impairment I really mean it.

Now that doesn't mean I won't totally toture you on other areas of your life. heh.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, that's interesting, Tricia. I can see now how you developed your beautiful radio voice and poise and ended up in that field. Life is funny that way, isn't it?

12. Pedro

Pedro Member

Indeed creative, 10 years are about 3650 days!!!

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

And he is good in math!! Nothing fuzzy here......

:star3d: :star3d:

14. Pedro

Pedro Member

I own a calculator...like the one used to calculate the number of little green ones...

Where are Holly and Mary69?

15. RiverRat

Under Tracey's desk? Well, at least Holly is.

16. Pedro

Pedro Member

What's she doing there?

17. RiverRat

Making me sick to my stomach.

18. Pedro

Pedro Member

Good answer!

19. RiverRat

Good Morning, Pedro. I was hoping to get your opinion of Michael Tracey and his involvement in everything Ramsey.

20. Pedro

Pedro Member

In my opinion Michael Tracey suffers from severe identity problems, from his clothing to his need to show up in public occasions.

His alleged inadequacies, which he likes to present as fashionable eccentricities, are also present in other individuals who inserted themselves in this case for no reason beyond their own search for notoriety as a "medicine" for their tortuous minds, to avoid the pain of what they feel is an empty life of failure and rejection.

These kind of inadequacies are common cause for sexual identity crisis and also for an obsessive search for sexual pleasure, or just sex as physical attachment, or rejection of sex completely, delusion is also common and helps them to deal with their own self-image or better yet, self-perception issues: is not uncommon for these suffering individual to believe in UFO's, conspiracies and also consider themselves of extreme relevance where more often than not, relevant are not.

People like Michael Tracey have the ability to sell the mediocre production of their daily labors (works) because of their personal charisma and their carefully crafted presentations not because of the quality of their work on itself which is often poor, incomplete, biased and mixes reality with their own "perception of reality" which I consider delusion. Also is remarkable their ability to present as facts their personal opinions even if based in evidence widely available and or from dubious sources.

I think that is a first general view, just my opinion and nothing but my opinion.
    Any topic which is of interest for you within the above description of Mr. Tracey always according to my opinion? Just let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice