911 Call Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 14, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I've had a couple of moments like that too. Fortunately I've never hit anybody out of anger--I've never gotten out of control. There were a couple of times with the dogs where I spanked them harder than I should have, but they drove me to the edge. And I love those dogs!--what can I say.

2. Pedro

Pedro Member

It's human condition, BobC.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hey Pedro! Are you the same Pedro from years ago? If so welcome back and it's great to see you!

4. Pedro

Pedro Member

Same one, good to see you.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You two know each other?

6. Pedro

Pedro Member

Yes, I know BobC since 98, I think.
    There weren't many males back then: Spade, RonS, BobC, Sailer, Shadow, TomC, Geno, Dimmie...I am sure I am leaving some out but heck that was a long long time ago!

7. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Yo Pedro

Hope all is well with you and China...

Welcome back.

8. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Ah! The Conquistador! Hi, Pedro!

Hi, Sparkles!

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Hi Pedro,

Welcome back! And I see that China isn't far behind you. She is our newest member. I'm glad tohave you both back and posting. Welcome.

10. Pedro

Pedro Member

Thank you

Sparks, Driver and Zoomama;

I am glad to be here. China is doing better, she registered also and I hope she can post soon. She doesn't expend as much time in the compuer as before but she sure reads and will post.

Thank you again.
    P.-

11. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

The problem with any PDI theory is that it has to include why they just didn't call 911 and report it as an accident. For example; if Patsy "blew her stack and lashed out", possibly shoving JB into the bathroom where she struck her head on the tub or sink (as in the Thomas bed wetting theory), they still could have called 911 and said she was standing on the toilet, where she slipped and fell off accidently.

There was a reason they didn't just call 911, and it was either the sexual molestation or strangulation marks on her neck.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

IMO, that's exactly why a 911 call wasn't made that night. The Ram's were in a pickle...their daughter was dead and she'd been sexually abused... No way they were going to admit that to hospital staff.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I think Bluestrat is right.

14. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

I believe

that I started the broo-ha-ha at JusticeWatch. I stated that I had heard the tape and was almost blown backwards by the heated insistance that I was wrong. After others backed me up, we were accused of having a mass hallucination. Please. I lost respect for a lot of posters then.

There was a poster who said she believed that a restraining order had been issued by some court, somewhere, to squelch the tape. Can't remember the hat. She left shortly thereafter when things got nasty. I tried to research court rulings to find such an order, but not having a clue even where to look (as in which juristiction), soon gave up.

I find it hard to believe that after all these years, someone hasn't come forward with more information on this, such as who leaked the tape and who sealed the leak. Sealed it mightily, they did. I know what I heard.

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I LOVE it when it is Twitchy's fault!!

:fg:

16. 1000 Sparks

Hey !

Slinky pops up when you least expect it.

17. Tril

Tril Member

BluesStrat wrote:
    I agree. In fact, I think both may have been the reason. I've never believed that either was part of the staging.

18. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Everyone Knows It's Slinky!

It's Slinky, it's Slinky, for fun it's a wonderful toy.
    It's Slinky, it's Slinky, it's fun for a girl and a boy.

19. 1000 Sparks

well

that was a little over the top for a "911" thread.

I believe you and everyone else who heard it....bet someone recorded it, no?

I don't know how to use a recorder so I know I don't have it.

20. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

"Over the top"...

...get it. I love you Sparky.

Rat, you were part of that hallucination. What a trip, eh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice