So Many Idiots - So Little Time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Yikes! Mary Suma is displaying her insanity again at the Jambo Cesspool.

Check out the thread titled "Could Karr be credible?"

Here is her opening post ... and it gets worse from there:

Where is Dr Ablow when we need him?

...YumYum

2. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The only thing Kobalinsky proved was how little he knows about this case.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

So Many Idiots Part Deux

The other thread that Moab began was so long, I thought we should have another one with the latest: Okay, I'll start:

I guess you don't bother to read Ashley's posts either and have joined the ranks of those who just read her posts when she is praising you and Mame. The "hag" title was given to me by Ashley and applauded by the other forum members. I guess you have added a new "flavor" with Mame as well.

Unlike some of your posters, I don't need to listen for a full hour to the ravings of a lunatic and another JBR bloodsucker to know when I have had enough. If I wanted to hear self promotion regarding the JBR case, I would just re-read some of Tracey's ramblings and Lou Smit's powerpoint, or maybe even some of Lin Wood's latest interviews when Karr was arrested and get my fill of self promotion/bloodsucking

Yeah, but Tracey should NOT have needed 4 YEARS to figure out what most of us figured out A LOT SOONER. And...do tell, what the hell is Mary Lacy and Lou Smit's excuse???

Truthfully, pictures of feet, and certainly pictures of Tricia would have pleased me more.
    Is it better by continuing to keep him "connected" to JBR, when there is NO connection, except in the mind of Karr, Tracey and some others? Sure, keep showing JBR and feed into the sham of "connection"

How about footage of Wood talking about the "vindication" of the Ramseys due to Karr's arrest? How about footage of Lacy's press conferences? How about footage of Tracey's interviews? How about footage of Pam Paugh's interviews of "relief" that he was finally caught. How about NOT keeping him in the limelight by sweet pictures of a little girl whose 10 year old body lies under the dirt while so many lowlifes are making her a career? How about footage of Smit? How about footage of his plane ride? How about footage of the psychiatrists speaking about him? There were many other more appropriate choices! Did you really need me to tell you this? Rhetorical of course, as it seems you do

Karr is a nobody who now wants to be somebody. NO clips of him or JBR should have been played. See above for better suggestions

Being disturbed may be a "fault", if you want to characterize it that way, but nobody would know Karr's name had it not been for PHUCKING Tracy, Smit and Lacy (and a few others) putting this "disturbed" individual out there as "show and tell" and then making him a celebrity. Yes, it is all their fault! He had his 15 DAYS of fame thanks to the aforementioned and will continue his new career as suer and talk show whore on the name of JBR, ALL thanks to the fine efforts of Tracey and the even finer efforts of the DA's office. :sick:

Well, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT, unfortunately, Tracey et al knew that BEFORE we ever heard of him. Good old Tracey, Smit and Lacy!

Well deserved anger. They deserve every bit of anger and "pounding" they receive AND THEN SOME. I'll repeat myself:

IT IS ALL THEIR FAULT!

I have plenty of energy to go around. Look, I just responded to your post and I'm sure there will be many, including myself, to let me know that responding to the RST BS is a bigger waste of energy!

Yes, they are!

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Barbara, you have a respected profession (unlike jameson), you compose your own original posts and reflect intelligently upon the evidence of the case (unlike jameson who mostly copies and pastes what she finds on other forums and then adds her own one line comments at the end). You source what you post (unlike jameson who wouldn't pass Foundation level here for her repeated failure to provide sources).

I read this post of hers and what really struck me most was her last sentence. I have never heard any woman call women "b*stards" before. I thought "Is it just me?" So I did a little research and found numerous discussions about this on the Internet and it's not just me. It is apparently VERY unusual for women to be insulted with this particular swear word. It's usually directed at men for some reason. One website drew a comparison with calling a woman a "pr*ck" - most people just wouldn't do it!

So I'm afraid her use of that particular word was the only thing that I found remotely interesting about the pst!

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL, Barbara. I stopped reading her trash. In fact, I stopped reading there completely when mame came to add her mental disabilities, along with her nasty persona, to the already suffering psycho ward known as the swamp. That was just more than my stomach could handle, and mame has absolutely nothing to say that interests me.

Susan Bennett doesn't offer much in the way of case discussion, because she's too busy reading here for anything with which to bait us. Yes, she's infuriating, and she wants to be infuriating. She knows exactly what she's doing by writing BS like this, designed to get a reaction out of intelligent posters who get too close to the real truth. It's all she has to use, because she can't refute what we say with any intelligence.

I honestly feel sorry for the people who inhabit that forum. They embarrass themselves, and I'm embarrassed for them.

6. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Omg

was over at the swamp...OMG...mame has become jameson's clone, I swear.

She still "is not sure" if Karr was involved and is worth looking into even further..?????????WHAT? He might have the size 6 panties??????????

This whole thing is not about JonBenet...it's about the stupid money mongers out there...

Hope they all get sued incuding jameson !

You go Barabar !

7. JoeJame

JoeJame member

With me being fairly new here, I was wondering....Who is Mame? Did she used to be a poster here? Did Jameson ever post here? Just curious. I have read at Webbsleuths and do notice a lot of posts from Mame.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

She said WHAT? Karr and mame must be twins, separated at birth. They're both delusional.

9. Jayelles

jameson has also made a post which suggests that the "BORG" are supporting John Mark Karr ?????????? I don't know what "BORG" forums she's reading. I certainly haven't seen any support for him in any of the forums I've read! Nor have I read any of her alleged attacks on Larry King. I saw one comment about him trying to get the Double Jeopardy thing straight - which was a fair comment:-

I also read a comment about Larry King allowing his guests to say their piece (hardly a criticism).

jameson seems to be desperate for reasons to attack the "BORG"!

10. Barbara

The "stupid bastard" remark was just her mocking me for calling Tracey, et al stupid bastards. I guess she thought it would be part of her "wit" to use it in her post, but she was only .............half right. (ouch, I know that was really bad) tee hee :viking: :mears: :borg: :banghead:

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Anything jams says is laughable. I used to read there in case she accidently gave out info that MEANT something to the case...like that the RAMSEYS HAD EVIDENCE THEY WITHHELD FROM LE FOR 5 YEARS IN THE MURDER OF THEIR CHILD. That was worth the read. hahaha Nice. They found and kept the critical evidence, THE REMAINING BLOOMIES UNDIES. Of course, they would claim they didn't give it to LE because they don't trust LE. But they trust Mary Lacy, so Wood finally gave it to her, once he'd manipulated the case out of the BPD's hands. You remember, so THAT OLD INTRUDER COULD BE FOUND. hahaha Yeah, and here we are, with Lacy admitting in a press conference NEITHER SHE NOR HER INVESTIGATOR HIRED EXCLUSIVELY TO INVESTIGATE THE JB CASE KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT IT AS THE GARDEN VARIETY JB FORUM POSTER.

But hey, VOILA! JOHN MARK KARR!

And now he's gotten what HE wants: a link forever to JonBenet, infamy, and probably a pretty nice piece of change for further muddying up the murder investigation into her death.

But in the end, there's only ONE thing that matters: THE KILLER OF JONBENET HAS NEVER BEEN ARRESTED AND WILL NEVER BE ARRESTED. Lacy pretty much said as much when she stated ALL evidence in the case is now available TO EVEN THE JOHN KARRS OF THE WORLD. THANKS TO LOU SMIT, WHO IS THE PERSON WHO SINGLEHANDEDLY MADE THAT HAPPEN WHEN HE HANDED THE POWERPOINT HE STOLE OVER TO TRACEY AND EVERY NEWS AGENCY WHO WOULD AIR HIS STUPID INTRUDER SUSPECTS AD NAUSEUM.

Nice. Really great. Smit gets credit for that and Smit alone. They can harp on Thomas until they drop, but it's SMIT who gave away the farm.

Or should I say, helped jams SELL THE FARM to the NE.

Not that any of that matters, either, because we know there is no intruder, and we know that no DA in Boulder, from Hunter to Lacy to whoever takes the job next, is ever going to try ANYONE in this case.

I will admit one thing: I had no idea Lacy was so oblivious to the impossibility of trying this case now. What kind of lawyer is she? What kind of DA is she? Her major unsolved case, which she helped Wood and the Ramseys wrest away from the ONLY LE DEPARTMENT THAT HAS A HOPE OF KNOWING ALL THE EVIDENCE AT THIS POINT, and she didn't know enough about it or THE LAW to avoid the Tracey/Karr trap?

What a joke. So now, we get to listen to a PEDOPHILE talk ENDLESSLY about how good it is for the child TO MOLEST HER?

Oh, I'm sure pedophiles everywhere were CHEERING KARR LAST NIGHT. Yep, their private web sites were buzzing, I will bet on that.

I don't blame you, Barbara, for not listening to the same old Karr drivel now being used for self-promotion by Dr. Ablow, whose TV TALK SHOW was experiencing LOW RATINGS and was about to be PULLED. Not any more. Yep, Dr. Ablow can spin all he wants, but he's the one NOW SUCKING BLOOD out of the murder of a child. He's the one NOW giving KARR what Karr wants, and what EVERY pedophile wants: air time to push their sickness on America.

Whatevah....

Maybe some good will come from normal people who love their children seeing Karr on TV, so they'll be more careful about who has access to their children. Believe it or not, before the JB case, I knew there were pedophiles and incestors out there, but I had no idea how they operated and got away with it. I know now. Seeing how many people REFUSE to see the truth about what happened to JonBenet because THEY DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE THE UGLY TRUTH ABOUT HOW SHE WAS BEING MOLESTED BEFORE SHE WAS MURDERED, THAT IN ALL PROBABILITY, SHE WAS MURDERED TO COVER UP HER MOLESTATION, well, that's been a real eye-opener.

DENY DENY DENY. Pedophiles love it. That's what they count on. That's what they depend on. That's what they expect, and THAT'S HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.

Yep, I guess the upside is there is something to learn from John Karr.

But don't worry, Barbara. No one with any sense blames you for not wanting to listen to the sickness of Karr. Not everyone is like Tracey, who apparently thrives on these sickos and their fantasies, even if its only in the name of FINDING A NON-EXISTENT INTRUDER. heh

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I did go to the swamp last night to see if any of those INSIDE INFO GRASS ROOTS CYBERPSYCHO REPORTERS had perhaps an EXCUSE for why TRACEY DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR A COMMITTMENT TO APPEAR ON LIVE TV.

What I found was the usual...they know nothing.

But what was fun was JeffJohnson's newest thread: he seems to be now ranting that the elder Mr. White's death on August 6 is linked to Fleet's birthday in May...and that is important because it proves THEY DID IT. Somehow.

You just have to wonder why jams is so busy attacking posters here when she's got more loonies in her bin than a psycho ward.... :floor:

13. Great post Babs.

I still don't understand why those harpies think "BORG" is an insult. I'll take that as a compliment, thank you.

14. Jayelles

Apart from anything - John Mark Karr has nothing to do with the murder of Jonbenet Ramsey. At least 5 members of his family say he was with them in Atlanta over Christmas. There is no evidence to place him within a few thousand miles of Boulder and no forensic evidence to link him to the case.

He is a sideshow and the only thing of interest about him is the fact that he is ONE OF NUMEROUS phoney suspects being touted by TeamRamsey for this murder. It only serves to highlight their very poor investigative skils and questionable agendas.

It is therefore laughable that jameson should attack anyone for not wanting to waste time listening to John Mark Karr repeating over and over again that he couldn't answer Larry King's questions! This man has nothing to offer the investigation. He wasn't a witness, he isn't a case insider ... he has nothing to do with Jonbenet Ramsey or her murder. He is an attention seeker at best but more likely, someone in need of medical help. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to watch an hour's worth of him deflecting questions about the only topic which might have been remotely interesting.

15. Jayelles

I must search for this again, but on one British nuewspaper's website, there are reader's comments and one person made a hilarious post saying that they had read some of the forums and had found only one which seemed to be pro-Ramsey - but that much of the discussion seemed to be about Star Trek for some reason! The wording was classic. I'll see if I can find it again and post the link. I think it was either the Times Online or the Guardian (but it might have been the BBC website).

16. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

She might be feeling very cranky and abandoned lately, since people have shown that they have absolutely no interest in her play. It is on about its fourth Ebay offering. The past three auctions have gotten no purchases at all, and the first one only got a few pity purchases from a couple of her members who must not have liked it, since they haven't bothered to post any messages in praise of her nonexistent writing talent. And of course, these auctions are costing her money in Ebay seller fees that she is not getting back.

By the way, speaking of her play, as I correctly predicted to her in front of her virtual face on her forum, nobody is interested in staging it and nobody will take a chance of spending money to put it in front of an audience that wil not buy tickets for it that will cover the cost of staging. Even her own hometown theater that she has contributed time and her son's acting to are not interested. That can make a person a tad depressed and ready to lash out at the fictional BORG.

17. Barbara

Perhaps she can start work, if she hasn't already on a new play about the Karr arrest.

If Johnny Depp is busy, maybe Karr can play himself

After all, he's already got a book deal to work on. Why not a play?

I would bet my last penny that she has tried to contact Karr for the forum, or for a personal "partnership" in a book/play/anything

After all, there IS money to be made, and she will always be willing to work on "projects"

18. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

You can practically see the message about it now.

19. Tril

Tril Member

:yay: :floor: Wy_Nut, that was priceless! baaaahahaha

20. Barbara

Well, well, well Why Nut

Excellent! I just knew we could drag you down to our level of guttahness!

Before we know it, WN will be joining us in the guttah and hogging the crack pipe AND the bong. This case has done us all in I think :bed:

Watch out Heymom, I hear WN may just fight you for the Oreos!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice