So Many Idiots - So Little Time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

You are too funny Jayelles,

Once again, I must point out:

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the swamp stories. There is "probably" more than one intruder according to them, which seems to account for all their new suspects not passing their DNA tests

Soooo, you need to clarify that either there are two intruders with only one leg, ooooorrrrr, the group of intruders EACH wore two different shoes, none of which match any of the others.

Geez, I thought you were smarter than that :poke:

And, if possible, I would LOVE to see Smit in hair curtains! That must be priceless!

2. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Elle ... once the Jameson hat was outted as belonging to Susan Bennett as being one of the "Jameson" posters, the multi-personality "shared hat" usage mysteriously stopped.

BTW ... for those unfamiliar with the use of "shared hat" concept ... one poster creates/registers a hat at a forum, then shares the password for that hat with others. ALL posters with the password for that hat could then post under that same hat.

Fir instince ... if I shared my password for my YumYum hat here with Jayelles, she could sign on and post as YumYum. Two people ... one hat. Very disorienting at times.

... I wonder if the forum Mods would allow me to create a shared hat here, and publish the password for all to use. Could be phun ... kinda like when a group of people get together to write a story ... one sentence at a time. One person writes a sentence, then the next in the group writes a sentence ... and so on. LOL ... the thread would end up looking like a thread from the Cesspool! :D

...YumYum

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

As you know, I work with the mentally retarded.

Having said that.....

I have yet to meet the person who makes Ashley look smart..

or Suma

:wyhero:

4. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Jay, I have a matching pair of the laced up boots. :)

Are you on a roll, Jay? You have missed your calling. I think, you, Greenleaf and Little should establish a cartoon column. You are all doing a great job with these.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You know that I am loving this thread! Can we get to the part where Mary Suma's source has her push the FLESH under the fingernail story?!

Yes, I said FLESH for our new people......mame grassroot reported Flesh found on JonBenet, whereas EVEN KeenanLacyTracey knew That was wrong!

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Well, guess who has given up the facade of selling her play so as to help Lou Smit fund his imaginary investigation? That is right, Her Nibs, after yet another failed week's worth of attempt to sell her play to an indifferent public, is trying yet again today with a new auction, but this time all reference to that cute little "24.5% will go to the investigation" is gone, gone, gone.

http://tinyurl.com/y9oec4

7. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

8. heymom

heymom Member

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She is still telling lies in her blurb though.

10. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

My faith in humanity is strengthened by the fact that nobody is buying them, though. :cheerful:

Edited to add: She must be feeling some pretty intense pain given that it is almost November, a time when she is usually in full-on membership-drive mode, and this year the fundraising will be a disaster. If she got no substantial members at the height of the Karr fiasco, she sure is not going to get them now, and it looks like, between Evening, mbm, one_eyed_jack, and Margoo, and their mutual meltdowns and control-freak issues coming to the forefront, some members who are already paid may not re-up. I do not weep for them.

Edited to add further: And it appears that yes, the forum expenses are going to have to be cut down, since she just announced (in the usually-ignored Coffee forum) that the stored-message base is going to be purged drastically. Got to save on those hosting costs somehow, if the membership is not going to pay for them.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

12. heymom

heymom Member

I think it should have a big red implant of a pair of lipsticked lips under the printing...

maybe a false eyelash too.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

14. tylin

tylin Banned

YumYum,
    I only copied part of your post. OMG what an observation you made. Thanks for sharing that information...I'd forgotten some of the things Jams said and did.

15. tylin

tylin Banned

Ok that is just wrong...bahaaaaaaaaa :rotfl: :thumbsup: :foshizzle :highfive: :floor: . I snorted diet Pepsi all over the place. That is too damn funny.

16. Jayelles

Word to the wise

Budgies are a notoriously unreliable source of information - even if they are cute and remind you of your favourite detective ...

Attached Files:

17. Jayelles

Final word to the wise

Goldfish are NOT a reliable source of information. For starters, they are fish and they have a whole different set of values than us. So if your goldfish tells you he has inside information about the Ramsey case - tell him to take his garbage to the cat...!

Attached Files:

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

She never ceases to amaze me. I know why she considers herself wonderful - all narcissists do - but I'll never understand it. She's a narcissist in Hickory who is making a fool out of herself by really believing anyone would be interested in some play a nobody in the JBR case wrote about it. Steve Thomas sold books because he was directly involved with the case. Wecht sold books because he is an expert and because his name carries some weight. Our own Little wrote a really good book, just loaded with case information, but she didn't blow her own horn and beg people to buy it on E-Bay. I loved Little's book - it's a little treasure trove of very good information.

Susan Bennett REALLY believes she is important in the JBR case. She has set herself on a pedestal, above all her posters, above everyone on all the forums, believing she is so much more informed and "in" that anyone else. She REALLY believes she has written a masterpiece with her version of the truth.

She's a civilian who interferred in a murder case that happened thousands of miles from where she lives. She became butt buddies with the defective detective Smit and hooked up with Tracey in the process. How much more bizarre than that can it get? She's a nobody. And she thinks people should buy a play from her.

She's better look in a mirror, because she's got STOOPID written across her forehead.

19. Watching You

Mame and the flesh under JBR's fingernails - does that woman ever stop lying?

If Smit actually told her that, he's a liar, too. I don't know how to talk to a stupid person, though. I don't know how to get it through her THICK SKULL that if JB had really had flesh belonging to someone else under her fingernails, there would have been TONS OF WONDERFUL, WHOLE DNA for the scientists to analyze. Why is that so hard for her to understand? Can anyone truly be that freaking stupid?

There were, at best, 2 to 3 markers that didn't match JB's DNA under her fingernails. They were not even sure they were markers - they may have been artifact. In order to get complete DNA, there must be a good sample. Flesh someone dug off their attacker is a wonderful example of a good sample. JB did NOT have her attacker's flesh under her fingernails, no matter how many times Suma says it. It's not true, she's a liar. And, if she lies about that, she lies about everything else as well, including her (nonexistent) sources.

Why does she do it? Does she really need attention so much that she has to lie and then make up stories about her mysterious sources? That's what got her into trouble during her mystery woman (Nancy Krebs) saga. Everyone was supposed to swallow everything she said, no matter how farfetched, but she would never give up her sources. Lee Hill was a source, of course. The notorious Lee Hill. I don't know if he's surfaced lately, but I'll bet Sumac knows where he is. I don't really care who her sources are. She acted as if she were the second coming of Jesus Christ - believe her or go to hell. Well, I believe in Jesus Christ, but I'm not into believing in a superior mame.

She and jameson are a narcissistic match made in hell, but they will soon be at each others throats, because both their egos are massive, and jameson will only allow mame to steal just so much of her thunder.

The Karma Train is coming to both of them. When it comes round the bend and aims right at them, I'll be there watching.

20. Watching You

I don't know, Jayelles, my birds tell me a lot of things - mostly just jabber. They do like to wolf whistle at me when they spot me running around in my unders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice