Why? Questions about JR and the basement

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Oct 24, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Spade ... was John wearing that black shirt at the White party AND the following morning?

...YumYUm

2. Spade

Spade Member

No, John wore the black wool shirt to the White party and during the cover-up/staging. He allegedly was in his underwear at 6:52 the next morning and after that I don't know.

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

I think I read in ST book that he was wearing a shirt with small blue and white stripes and khaki pants when the police came in the morning.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Unlike his skanky wife who thought it was okay not to take a shower and put clean clothes on, John claims to have taken a shower that morning and dressed in fresh clothes. Khakis ring a bell, but I don't recall what shirt he put on.

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Thanks Tx and Wy ... I didn't think that I would have forgotten it if it had turned out that John was also wearing the same clothes from the previous evening. It kind of negates my theory that John's secret excursion to the basement might be an attempt to foul the crime scene with clothing fibers, etc from his clothes. Of course, we do NOT know what clothing John wore during the coverup.

BTW ... on the melatonin -Benadryl issue ... I have tried both for help sleeping. Melatonin never helped much. Benadryl works much better for me. I find that it relaxes me just enough to ALLOW me to get to sleep, and sleep a little longer ... but doesn't zonk me out like a sleeping potion might. Neither would cause me to sleep through a scream in the night.

...YumYum

6. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

On Why Nut's excellent site there is a video "Hiding Behind A Coat" that shows JR leaving the house on 12/26 in khaki's and a light shirt - but it looks almost like there might be a black shirt underneath? It's hard to tell because he's moving so fast. Edited to add: This video is from Jan 3 outside the Paugh's residence in GA, it is clearly identified on the site, thank you Tea.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2006
  7. Amber

Amber Member

Yeah...JR makes it sound like he took a sleeping pill; JBR was 'zonked out'; and PR later did 'Why didn't I wake up, why didn't I wake up?; BR slept through everything including the morning stuff and pretended to be asleep or sleep walked his way on to the 911 call....all very odd.

And in PMPT I just read where PR says I did the best I could, I put her to bed' What the hell does that mean?

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

When melatonin was in the news so much years ago, I tried it. It didn't make me sleepy, but it made me spacey. I guess your body gets used to it after a while, but I never took it again, because it made me feel so weird.

My sister and my daughter both take Benadryl when they have trouble sleeping, but it's never done anything for me. I guess drugs affect different people different ways, but I never believed that melatonin was enough to make JR sleep that soundly.

When I had little kids in the house, I would never have taken anything to make me sleep. I wanted to be able to hear anything that went on at night in my house - I had babes to protect. I think most mothers are like that.

Guess JR didn't share that sense of responsibility toward his own kids.

9. heymom

heymom Member

You almost wonder if she isn't talking about the staging itself, like "putting her to bed" means the blanket she was wrapped in when she was found.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy had to get the same fibers on JonBenét from the action the previous night, YY. This was why she threw herself on top of JonBenét, wearing the same outfit as the night before. The red top/red and black jacket (same jacket owned by Priscilla White) which Patsy actually mentioned to the cops, that she could have picked up Priscilla's by mistake. Hello! How could the police separate the time of the same fibers being on JonBenét's body, within a gap pf several hours? We still don't know the exact time of JonBenét's death, but the Ramsey's know don't they? They had it engraved on her stone - Christmas day.

I believe it may have been just the red top she had on when Officer French called before 6:00 am.. I don't recall the mention of the red and black jacket being worn that morning. This is where confusion can set in. She did have the red and black jacket over the red top to the White's party; however, when she's talking to the police, she always states that she wanted JonBenét to wear the red top because she was wearing one. She was still screwing up her testimony at every chance she got.

11. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The video is from Jan 3 as the Ramseys were leaving the Paugh's home in Marietta.

-Tea

12. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Thank you for that correction Tea, it is clearly identified on the site and I totally missed that. I'll correct my post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice