For The Last Time Mary Suma, There Was No Flesh Found Under Jonbenet's Fingernails.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Mame can't remember what's real evidence and the evidence inside her head no one else can see.

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

Hi Show. Steph is not doing well, IMO. She is trying. She got pregnant last year by a turd and had a wonderful, innocent, little baby boy that is being brought up in poverty and welfare. She just recently left the turd because he threatened to hit her, got a protection order against him and is suing for full custody. I can only hope that she can turn her life around, but I guess we'll see. Her life is a train wreck, kind of, and she is very naive. I hope you are having better luck with yours than I am. I have no clue where I went wrong.

3. Pedro

Pedro Member

I know that, you know that, my Shi Tzu knows that...she doesn't.

4. Pedro

Pedro Member

Working on it, hah.

5. Pedro

Pedro Member

I wonder if her sources will be as entertaining as always!

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

So far mine are okay...though I really worry about the youngest. She is going to school and trying also, still she is easily influenced by the wrong crowd. One reason I'm glad her college is in another state....so many of her friends are doing nothing after high school. However she's had 3 car wrecks, none serious, since she started driving! Got to the point where I hated getting a phone call or email from her.

We can only do so much raising them, the kids have to take responsibility for their lives.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I've quit wasting my time refuting mame's bullsmit. The most hilarious thing about mame's post is the "defensive flesh." Oh, were I only good with drawing or manipulating pictures. What flashes into my mind is a piece of flesh with boxing gloves on, in the defensive position, of course.

Sumac continues to show just how stupid she truly is. She's running a close second to Candy when it comes to sentence structure, grass-roots reporter than she is, tee hee.

What the poor thing probably meant to say is that JBR acquired flesh under her fingernails due to her defensive actions against her attacker, since the flesh is the receiver of her actions and on its own is not capable of defensive anything. Of course, she's dead wrong, there, as well.

8. Watching You

Please feel free to comment on mame's sausage-like mind or any other little tidbit you wish to share about the dumbphuck, mame, Pedro. I promise, I won't ban you.

Ducati = motorcycle, right?

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hee hee--speaking of bad sentence structure, do you remember that song "Careless Whisper" by Wham? I swear to God that song has a line that says "No I'm never gonna dance again, GUILTY FEET HAVE GOT NO RHYTHM!" oh MY GOD every time that damned song plays I get irritated!! How can someone's foot feel guilty? Did High Scholar Maimed write that little ditty? Is her next hit single going to be "I Have Too Much Defensive Flesh Squeezed into These Filthy Sweatpants?" Or will it be "I Need To Lose Some Defensive Flesh From My Caboose" with the flipside "Stretchmarks?"

10. Pedro

Pedro Member

Yes, motorcycle...not limo (RR please refrain yourself for now)

So let me see, Mame has a problem, well many problems. But having a very high concept of her talents is the most accentuated.

So who exactly tested the materials allegedly found under JBR's nails? What were the results of those tests?

Please Mame enlighten me.

My regards to Sue...

Pedro.-

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

For now....

:dammit:

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh, one more thing

I do think that it is safe to say that George Michael's feet probably are guilty of something.

13. Pedro

Pedro Member

Bob, I have a great version by George Michael (yeah Wham) what about that "last christmas I gave you my love.."

I don't get irritated, only idiocy and prejudice irritates me. Well and people who call me at 2 AM because they can't sleep...

I hate Mondays, everyone has to work and lunches are short!

14. BobC

Mame obviously wants Fleet White, in the Biblical sense. The little vixen has had a crush on him for years. Unfortunately for her, FW doesn't even know who she is, despite Mame's years of yammering about him. Just imagine the frustration!! I'd wager Mame has spent many a frustrated and lonely night dwelling on cruel Fleet White's indifference to her, as she satisfies her base desires with a rather sizable zucchini.

15. Pedro

Pedro Member

Yeahhhh...?

Guilty of what? there are kids reading here!

16. Pedro

Pedro Member

Get a hotel room...

17. Pedro

Pedro Member

Pedro is speechless, that is...like a lot.

The zucchini part is very revealing...solitude and sexless nights are a sure recipe for delusion.

So, anyone volunteers to do mame? :wyban:

18. Watching You

You're on a roll today, Bob. :rotfl:

I've always wondered about that, myself. mame acts like a woman scorned when it comes to FW. Mayhap her little obsessions are the reason her husband left her.

Chicago, Chicago, it's a hell of a town.

19. BobC

Let's just say Mame has had quite a bit of "defensive flesh" under her fingernails over the years.

20. BobC

I mean who wouldn't try to get away?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice