For The Last Time Mary Suma, There Was No Flesh Found Under Jonbenet's Fingernails.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 28, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Coming from the guy that does not know the real meaning of "do whatever the f### you want"............

:rolling:

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Let's watch that language, RR.

3. Pedro

Pedro Member

"defensive"? I don't think flesh is defensive...weak, dangerously exciting.

So WY tell me about Chitown, I love it there.

4. Pedro

Pedro Member

Be brave!

She's kind of cute

5. Pedro

Pedro Member

Yes dear, if RR is happy everyone else is happy!

6. Pedro

Pedro Member

Everyone else but poor mame, who needs help.

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I've never been to Chicago, so I don't know much about it, but I hear the wind blows really hard there - sort of sucks the breath out of a body. What happens in Chicago, Chicago, stays in Chicago, Chicago. Literally.

9. Pedro

Pedro Member

Ahhhh WY always so well informed!

Yes, everything blows in that place, terrible wind.

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Has Mame been earning lunch money again?

11. Watching You

I heard her welfare check got held up - something about getting blown from the mail deliverer's pouch during a stiff wind.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

My head hurts!

13. Watching You

That's what HE said.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Leave Him out of it.

15. RiverRat

Whoa.......that was a repost from a MAN, not this sweet little lady.....

16. RiverRat

Hahahaha...........I heard that He turned her down, which to me, makes the story even better!! I mean, who has ever offered......oops, never mind. :lick:

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, Thor, believe me, it's not your fault. Our kids grow up to make their own mistakes and learn from them...just like we did. It's a heart-stopping ride for parents as we watch and realize we can't protect them anymore. I send my guardian angels out everyday: "I'm good! Go help their angels!"

But congrats on your new grandbaby. They are truly a gift from the universe that is a wonder to behold.

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I'm behind in my weekend reading, but let me see if I've got this straight:

1. Mame STILL thinks that some stupid source who's been misleading her for 6+ years now is correct with that "defensive flesh" idiocy? That would be LOU SMIT, right? And mame completely MISSED the fact that any number of credible case sources have said on TV repeatedly that the "fingernail" DNA is unidentifiable, as only 2 or 3 markers could be extracted from it, and it might be contaminated, as well as it was too old and degraded to be useful AT ALL--all said in the last few months since Patsy's well-publicized death and during the Karr debacle, which was debated all over TV for two weeks? Typical mame.

2. Jams claims the Ramseys told her that Fleet went to the cellar room to get wine on the 23rd, where there was no wine, because IT WAS NEVER A WINE ROOM, just a storage room? Oh, yeah, those Rams have always been so reliable, I believe ANYTHING they say.... :lier:

3. Mame claims FLEET was at the Ramsey home BEFORE the Ramseys called 911 that morning, and FLEET is the one who MADE them call 911...which means mame is saying THE RAMSEYS LIED, as well, and that means mame's entire theory of the murder is...GASP!...IT WAS A CHILD SEX RING?

4. Jams made the above mame nonsense disappear? Well, it pretty well puts the RAMSEYS right in the middle of the murder ANYWAY, doesn't it? I guess mame is learning, so let's give her a break: NO POINTING FINGERS AT THE RAMSEYS WITH YOUR STUPID THEORY!! ONLY POINT FINGERS AT THE OTHER BUS VICTIMS WITH YOUR STUPID THEORIES!

5. And...the other...thing.... I have no idea what y'all are talking about. I'm a virgin. :blush:

19. RiverRat

Wow...what a coincidence....

Leave Him

Lee Hill

LH.....

Little Head.

20. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Today is a very good day for laughs, and here comes Mame to just brighten the day even more.

Let us savor that again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice