For The Last Time Mary Suma, There Was No Flesh Found Under Jonbenet's Fingernails.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 28, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Mame doesn't understand the metaphorical complexities of a salt shaker, so how could she understand dNA or John Ramsey's many and varied lies?

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I can believe this: mame doesn't understand much of anything.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, a good day for laughs indeed!!! Thank you! :yay: :rolling: :beats: :coffeeup: :luv:

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Let us savor that again.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mame
    I don't understand why John Ramsey would lie under oath about the altercation he had with White in Atlanta around the time of the funeral?

Quote:
    I don't understand why John Ramsey would lie under oath

Quote:
    I don't understand why John Ramsey would lie

.....I don't understand

sorry couldn't resist

5. Pedro

Pedro Member

RFLOL..."I have a headache, not tonight, dear"

6. Pedro

Pedro Member

I think the wind is blowing in the right direction.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think the wind blew so hard, it blew all of mame's brains out her orifices. Must be that's what she means when she says she's so open minded.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Open Minded?!!!!!

9. Watching You

She says.

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

We can all see in color......Suma can only focus on White.

It helps her fog the issues.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I'll tell you what I don't understand ...

Why does Mary Suma think anyone cares what she says?

She's nothing to this case. She posts on an itty-bitty, two-bit psycho forum that no one cares about, and no one posts at except for Susan Bennett, her host of multiple personalities, three or four mentally disturbed individuals who constantly whack out on Santa McReynolds, numerology wedded to aliens, and sources that don't exist along with a couple of hateful witches who are obsessed with Ramsey innocence at all costs.

Speaking of Susan Bennett, no one cares what she says either.

When Susan sold out the Ramseys for $40,000 pieces of tabloid silver, they cut her loose and she lost her case lifeline. Her fake "forum" (read "censured invitational blog") has been DOA since then. For years, it's been nothing but leftovers and hash browns with nothing new except the daily BORG attack, and the perp du jour dredged off the net.

In the whole grand scheme of things ... the world does not care what Mary Suma or Susan Bennett has to say about anything. They speak into a vacuum, a yawning void of total obscurity and nothingness.

Because we have been so close to this case for so long, we forget that most people don't know about Suma or Susan or the Swamp, and they sure as heck don't care.

Let Mary rave on about Fleet White. Let Susan Bennett keep trolling the net for intruders and charging suckas $50 for nothing. They are only important to themselves. If we never mentioned them again, they would die on the vine. They only exist for attention. They will abase themselves again and again for the limelight. They voluntarily expose their stupidity for a chance at being important.

If you want to know how to REALLY get to Mary and Susan ... ignore them. Nothing hurts a narcissic sociopath worse than that.

Of course, then that would spoil the free entertainment.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

We would ignore them if they were not enabling a murderer to get away with murder.

13. Cherokee

True.

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

All this talk about mame...

...reminds me of other drama queens. When is the Law and Order episode starring Liza Minelli as Patsy Ramsey coming up? Is that next Tuesday, Nov. 7? Anyone know?

15. Watching You

Comic relief, Cher.

16. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I think the swamp is about dead anyway. They all got their azzes kicked by the Karr farce and finally realize they have been rallying around a bunch of dopes like Lacy, Tracey, and Smit.
    If you ignore the morons who post about solving the crime with their Tarot cards and magic acronyms, there are only a handfull of people left who sound bored to death with rehashing the same old suspects. How long can you amuse yourself by acting like an idiot?

17. Cherokee

My point exactly.

Unfortunately, it's looks like Susan and Mary can amuse themselves indefinitely.

18. Pedro

Pedro Member

Yes, the wind is blowing in the right direction...
    Now WY, ban yourself, no talk about orifices!

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson started a thread about some person on Ebay selling copies of a letter she received from John Ramsey in response to a condolence letter she sent him. The Ebay trader is called Eternalrose3 from SC, jameson however referred to her as "Rose". jameson suggested everyone give the auction a pass because "Rose" was only selling a COPY of the letter.

I seriously doubt that Eternalrose3 is Rose!!

Apart from that, what a hypocrite! jameson should talk about anyone selling a "copy" of Ramsey items when she herself sold a COPY of the Ramsey interview tapes to the National Enquirer for $40,000!

Maybe she's just upset because eternalrose3 has been selling her copies when jameson is having no success selling her play!

20. wombat

wombat Member

Here's the item description:

$25 plus shipping!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice