Support For Fleet White

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Oct 30, 2006.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

My sentiments exactly. I support and admire the Whites. They imo know what went on in that house...sure wish one day, they'd share that info in a book or something else as Jayelle's said.

Greenleaf,
    Great thread!! :bow:

2. goddess

goddess Member

Now, theirs is a story I would gladly pay to read one day. I feel very sorry for their family that they were caught up in this case like they have been.

3. goddess

goddess Member

RST cannot claim the whites tests were messed up, and yet hold 100 percent faith in any tests paid for by themselves. What a crock.

4. goddess

goddess Member

From this link:http://bardachreports.com/articles/v_19971000.html

"But it was the image of Patsy weeping and watching him that haunted French, especially after he learned that she had been sitting directly over the spot -less than 15 feet below - where her child's body lay. "

Wow, how creepy. Poor Fleet White, it is almost as if patsy and John were markers on a map, trying desperately in any way to 'lead' Fleet in the proper direction.

5. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, straight into the trap they were waiting to spring.

6. wombat

wombat Member

Yo! Elle!

I'm not an Aussie! My hat comes from my sweet old cat, who is so fat we call her the wombat! Hey, that rhymes!

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Emile Zola, where are you?

I apologize for my inability to craft a more intelligent analogy between the Capt Alfred Dreyfus affair and the Ramsey case.

This was the point I was trying to make:
    Dreyfus was a Jewish French officer, wrongly accused of spying. He was convicted and spent nearly a decade in prison. Although the case, in and of itself, has no similarities to the Ram case, the behavior of the “powers that be†strikes a very familiar cord.

Like those in authority in Boulder, the elite members of the French Army, did not want to admit that they had made a mistake. Early on, they had (for a variety of reasons, including anti-Semitism) declared Dreyfus guilty, in spite of incontrovertible evidence to the contrary. Subsequently, they became locked into that position. Their careers were at stake, as they conspired to keep their positions intact.

Emile Zola, a famous writer, got involved and heroically faced off with not only the French Army, but with the Republic of France. He succeeded in stirring up public sentiment, and forcing the Courts to reopen the case, which led to the exoneration of Dreyfus, and punishment of the Army Officers who were a part of the conspiracy. Reputations and careers were ruined and there was at least one suicide. It is a fantastic true story of justice prevailing and of good overcoming evil.

In Boulder, the D.A., and his ilk (for a variety of reasons, including enormous political pressure from very wealthy and influential men) declared, early on, the Rams “not guilty.†And, in the face of incontrovertible evidence, they have conspired to stubbornly pursue that course; keeping their positions intact. Reputations and careers are at stake. It will take the likes of a Zola to pierce the armor of deceit that surrounds the Ramsey case.

Perhaps Fleet White is our Zola.

:leaf:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What Spade said!

My heart just breaks for the White family.

Everything and everyone the Ramseys' touch turns to heartache while the Ramseys "get on with their lives". Very wrong

I hope that Karma train runs them over and over and over and over.... :verdict:

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hey spade

You seem to be a BDI kind of guy and you know Fleet. Can you tell us if Fleet thinks it possible that BDI?

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

The $64,000 question!
    Spade?

11. Spade

Spade Member

First of all, I am not a "BDI kind of guy". I have several scenarios, all of which I have posted about for 9 years, that fit the evidence available to the public. Neither Fleet or Priscilla White have ever named ANYONE as the person who they think caused JonBenet's death.

12. Elle

Elle Member

:) You know, Wombat, I remember you telling me this before, but that name just shouts Aussie to me. I'll do my best to get it right. Being older Wombat is one big pain, a lot of stress comes with it, and the old memory slips now and then.

So it's your fat cat who is the true Wombat? When our cat Jamie (brought over from Scotland) had to be put down, he was 16 lbs. Is Wombat heavier than this?

13. heymom

heymom Member

I got it. I watched the movie "Zola" years ago and was flat-out blown away by the story. It's an incredibly courageous story and very inspiring to read about. Thanks for the reminder.

Still, even if Fleet White is our Zola, what are the odds of anyone being prosecuted for JonBenet's death? Not very high.

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Spade, you wouldn't by chance know a fly who might have spent some time on their bedroom wall, would ya? :monkey:

15. Spade

Spade Member

Not my style.

16. wombat

wombat Member

Not to hijack the thread to talk about pets, again, but Wombat peaked two years ago at 19 pounds. She was just at the vet and she's down to 15.4 pounds. The Vet looked at her and said, that's good, but she doesn't look any smaller!!! She needs a tummy tuck.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well, well, well.........what another coincidence, I'm sure that it is nothing....but somehow I know that a certain apple-pie loving loud-mouth hosted a certain Out-Patient in her home....which records show is owned by a Hollis.

Happy Halloween, Weinie!!

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ohmigosh, your kitty WAS the size of a wombat! Ah, could you post a pic please? She sounds like a big furry ball of love. :)

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Awesome.

Are they aware of Mame and her ...stuff?

20. Spade

Spade Member

Diane Hollis? Who lives there now?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice