For The Last Time Mary Suma, There Was No Flesh Found Under Jonbenet's Fingernails.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 28, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Yes!

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

hee hee!

4. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Did Sue Bennett originally post this letter on her forum for anybody to read and copy? Or did she perhaps just share it with "Rose" so she knows who posted the auction?

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

No, it was Eternalrose who received the letter - i.e. she is selling copies of her own letter. Nothing to do with jameson. jameson is just criticising her for selling copies of a Ramsey letter - of cashing in on Ramsey on Ebay...

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

7. heymom

heymom Member

8. Pedro

Pedro Member

Shortly after the handlers decided that mame was delusional.

9. Little

Little Member

Now, isn't that sort of a pot/kettle thing?

Little

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

$he's probably just upset 'cause $he would have asked for more if $he owned it.

Over there, anything goes for a buck or two or three or four

I'm sure she'll come up with something real soon. She's probably partnering up with Karr as we speak and if she hasn't it isn't because she didn't ask :wnut: :nsf:

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

John Karr and Susan Bennett.

A man who wants to be a woman, and woman who masqueraded as a man. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

12. Elle

Elle Member

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I couldn't believe the bio on the artist who created that painting. The woman sounds like a highly educated whacko from the get-go:

Susan Voss, holds a Master's in Biology from Rivier College, as well as a PhD in Entomology from the University of Georgia. She works as a researcher in the Department of Experimental Pathology of Emory University.
    She has painted all her life, but after presenting her PhD dissertation which included electron microscope photography of the insect reproductive system, she began to experiment with new styles. The beauty of the scientific, "micro-world" world, inspired a new sense of color and shapes.

No doubt that painting of JonBenet was inspired by a bug's balls...

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

15. koldkase

I haven't met a PhD that isn't a bit of a whacko. Apparently the torture they go through to get the degree breaks them up a bit.

16. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I couldn't agree more with you, KK. I know quite a few myself. Makes you wonder about that Doctor who will be performimg your next surgery. Aren't people like that supposed to be kept away from sharp objects? :eek:

17. koldkase

hahaha You think you're kidding? I have a lot of trouble trusting doctors. Mainly because I've almost always found sooner or later they were winging it.

And I've worked in the medical field, in a hospital when I was young. Reeeealy scary. :eek:

18. tylin

tylin Banned

It's a tie. :poke: :D

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Actually, I know a few PhDs who are not whackos. Many are eccentric, and some are whackos, and many are self important (sort of like most MD's), but some others are down to earth and just good people who never let their degrees go to their heads.

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Slow working brain here...... I've read several jokes about "wind/windy" in relation to Mame. Does this mean she lives in Chicago now? (I understand Chicago is known as Windy City).

If so, could the poster "Nancy Drew" at Topix be Mame? And if so, why is she discussing Mame in the third person?

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T6JBKAALG12P9DHUP/p9

I know Mame is reading this thread because she has taken quotes from it to jameson's and she and Henrietta McPhee/HoraceMills/etc etc seem to be great pals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice