Forensic evidence

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

ME???? SARCASTIC?????

Well I nevahh!

But of course, and I dare say that Cherokee knew that as well, but was making sure everyone else knew it too, just in case anyone actually entertained the thought that the Ramseys were sincere about their pretend Christianity :bateye:

2. heymom

heymom Member

Well, that guy in Hawaii sure licked their shoes, didn't he??? Gosh, that was sickening. I mean, what a soft interview that was. Guess we know who drank the Ramsey Love Potion, don't we? But we don't know if even he bought it, behind closed doors.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Exactly.

I can't stand the thought of someone actually thinking the Ramseys are fine examples of Christianity (as advertised by their own selves). Their interview and "testimony" in Hawaii made me want to retch.

4. rashomon

rashomon Member

But this 'laid back' man JR, per his own words, in his first marriage had an extramarital affair so vehement that it could only be compared to the movie 'Fatal Attraction'.
    I believe that John Ramsey was perfect when it came to wearing a mask in public.
    JR is a dark horse in many ways. He was never psychologically evaluated (and nor was Patsy).
    What do we really know about him and the influences which shaped his personality? Next to nothing.

But we do know that fibers from John Ramsey's shirt were found in the crotch area of JB's size 12 underpants. Fibers which link John Ramsey to the staging of the scene, if not to much more.

5. wombat

wombat Member

I bet Lockheed psychologically evaluated him. I've worked for big corporations and they always do at least a Myers-Briggs on senior management. I also think Lockheed would have done their own little investigation of him after JonBenet was killed, and then started plans to move him out in the most financially beneficial way possible.

Absolutely true.

6. rashomon

rashomon Member

But I think that this type of personality would also stage a cover-up to protect his wife, in order to spare his son the horrific realization that his own mother had killed his little sister in a rage.
    "We did it to protect our son" could be interpreted that way too imo.

7. heymom

heymom Member

No, the sociopathic personality has NO connection to others except as they play into his own fantasies. The narcissistic personality will use others to benefit himself, not with any concern for the other's feelings or life. If John is one of these types, then he had NO concern for Patsy except as a tool to keep himself from going to jail. OR, if she did somehow cause JonBenet's death, then he took over and covered up what happened because he had molested JonBenet, and he knew he would go to jail if there was an examination. He would have NO real connection to Burke, either. Just as an extension of his own personality, not as a separate human being. A person like this can molest his own daughter and have no regrets about it, and could strangle her if necessary, in order to carry out the saving of his own freedom through a cover-up.

I don't think John Ramsey, as I have seen him in videos and read about his reactions, his actions, his behavior, would ever say the words, "We did it to protect our son," unless of course, he thought it would save him from the real consequences of that night. I think it is somewhat of a game to him, at least that is what it appears to me, and if it is, then he is truly a sociopath and is enjoying his life at present. It's Lip-Lickin' Good

When his daughter Beth died, supposedly he was in deep grief, but did anyone actually witness this or was it only something he told others in order to appear as if he had normal emotions? Sociopaths can sometimes act out what they observe emotions to be in others, again in order to achieve a goal for themselves.

Heymom

8. Elle

Elle Member

When I look at John Ramsey, I see a cold steel type of businessman. Personality zilch. I wouldn't be surprised if Patsy had a few other personalities lurking within her, which she brought out when having her interview with Steve Thomas and other detectives. Steve Thomas did say Patsy knew how to play up to a man. Maybe a better description would be "tantalize." I think Lou and FBI profiler, John Douglas were caught in her web.

9. Amber

Amber Member

Heymom, have you had experience of being around a narcissistic sociopath,I'm really interested in how you know so much?

Unfortunately I had to watch my best friend almost destroyed by one over
    a three year period...I stumbled upon NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) whilst researching his symptoms on the net - I'd never heard of it before and it seems few know about it either. This man had no empathy - as if were from another planet and it was an alien concept to him. He could mimic it though - he could say what he thought were the right words but they all sounded off ( like a wrong note in familiar tune). Other people in his life were only there to reflect back his fantasy of how FANTASTIC he was. The minute they stopped or reflected back a less than perfect vision he would attack - verbally, emotionally, psychologically and physically ( in this case he attacked her when she was 9 months pregnant and put her in hospital)
    Actually rather than bore you with all this I am going to start a separate thread and post some research on NPD..I think Patsy showed some degree of NPD. I'll post a separate thread and see what you all think.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Well, I have had some experience with people like this. Not quite to the sociopathic level, but definitely self-aggrandizing users. I am also fascinated by all the twists and turns of the human mind, including psychopathology, autism, depression, mania, and intelligence. I've probably read the most about sociopaths and narcissists. I think our current society shelters people like this in the materialistic, isolating world we have set up for ourselves. Iam fascinated by how this pathology happens, what causes this, what adds to it. I don't think people like this can really be cured. It's as if something was never formed, and once the time has passed, they can't regain that element. You can't medicate a conscience into someone, or graft one on.

I am sorry for your friend. People like this are really frightening, because there is nothing truly HUMAN about them. I guess that is what I see in John Ramsey - a mock-up of a man, but something very wrong with the picture. The inside is not there.

11. Amber

Amber Member

It sounds like we share the same fascinations;) You are right, society seems geared to rewarding people with these traits...to get on in a world obsessed with globalization, materialism, power and greed at any cost seems to require and breed a certain personality that narcissism and other personality disorders seem to match perfectly.

And you are right, there is nothing human about these people...did you ever see the series 'V' about reptile aliens masquerading as humans...that's what it's like. The eyes are devoid of light as though the soul left a long time ago.

I couldn't help at times feel sorry for this man - he was quite charming and disarming at times...and often all I could see, even when he was threatening me, was a little boy...the little boy that was abused all those years ago and could only cope by becoming this shell of a human being.

12. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

The PDI theory has always had the problem of the sexual molestation. I know Thomas wondered if the molestation was really a form of punishment by Patsy, but I don't believe that. With JB seeing the doctor so often, I can't see Patsy doing anything that might be detected on the next visit. Although, I've read where some people think the molestation might only have been part of the staging to frame an intruder. That makes no sense to me for the following reasons:

LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS
    1) There was obviously a reason they didn't just call 911 and claim an accident had happened.
    2) The dictionary points to that reason being the sexual molestation.
    3) Therefore, the molestation took place BEFORE the head blow in the chain of events.
    4) The nature of the molestation suggests it was more likely child-play than adult gratification.

13. Spade

Spade Member

To say nothing about the autopsy and a panel of experts proving that JonBenet was molested prior to the night of her death.

14. Amber

Amber Member

From the NPD thread:

"Having a narcissist for a mother is a lot like living under the supervision of a six-year-old. Narcissists are always pretending, and with a narcissistic mother it's a lot like, "Let's play house. I'll pretend to be the mother and you pretend to be the baby," though, as the baby, you'll be expected to act like a doll (keep smiling, no matter what) and you'll be treated like a doll -- as an inanimate object, as a toy to be manipulated, dressed and undressed, walked around and have words put in your mouth; something that can be broken but not hurt, something that will be dropped and forgotten when when something more interesting comes along.

With narcissists, there's also usually a fair element of "playing doctor," as well -- of childish sexual curiosity that may find expression in "seductive" behavior towards the child, such as inappropriate touching of the genitals, or it can also come out as "hypochondriacal" worries about the child's health and/or being most interested and attentive when the child is ill (thus teaching the child that the way to get Mother's kind attention is to get sick). Having a sick child can also be a way for the narcissistic mother to get the sympathetic attention of authority figures, such as doctors and teachers."

I cannot believe how relevant this is to this case...she could have been writing about PR and JBR!!!

15. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

paint brush

I don't think the paintbrush was the only thing she was molested with that night. The autopsy says there was circumferential redness in her vagina. A vagina is stretchy inside. I don't think a paintbrush is big enough around to cause circumferential damage. Maybe something the size of an adult finger?

16. heymom

heymom Member

I do remember that series!! That was a l-o-n-g time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...No, seriously, it was a good show. But yes, the creepy feeling that you are talking to someone who isn't really a "someone" as much as he is a walking slice of evil.

I probably shouldn't have brought up this belief about JR...but he totally gives me a sick feeling inside. After this long on the planet, I have learned to trust that deep inner response. He is someone I would not want to be in the same room with, and all his "fans" on other websites are living in some kind of bizarre dream world when they idolize him.

Heymom

17. rashomon

rashomon Member

A question for EasyWriter or others with knowledge about cords and ropes -
    EW, a poster on another forum wrote about the wrist ligatures:

Is there any substance to this poster's claim?

18. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

It would have use in aviation too as a tiedown. Not all planes are stored in hangers and those left outside are secured with ropes or chains. This is especially true when the final destination is away from home. Hanger space is premium and visiting planes usually have no choice but to be left out, tied to the tarmac.

For John Ramsey to contend he has no special knowledge of knots is ridiculous. He has a plane, boat, and served in the Navy... not to mention who knew what the heck this pervert's sexual practices were.

19. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

No. It's utter nonsense unrelated to the evidence.

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

Hi EW,
    I gave the poster on the other forum (who is adamant about the wrist ligatures being so-called Tautline Hitch knots) a link to your analysis of the ligatures and garrote on the ACR site.
    He/she replied:
    My answer:
    EW, since I can't prove anyting to this poster due to my lack of knowledge about ropes and knots, could you help me and explain why the wrist ligatures are no "Tautline Hitch knots"? TIA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice