For The Last Time Mary Suma, There Was No Flesh Found Under Jonbenet's Fingernails.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yep, I'm pretty sure Nancy Drew is Mame. There are posts by Nancy Drew praising nancy Krebs to the hilt. Maddie used to refer to Mame in the third person too ;-)

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Mame knows what the jokes are about, Jayelles. Better to leave it at that.

As far as her taking quotes from this thread, what else does the poor thing have to do with her time now that she is among the unemployed?

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Sorry, I mean she's is taking quotes from the Topix thread whose link I posted above and on which Horace and nancy are having their mutual-admiration-society lovefest.

4. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

Yep, I think nancy is mame. I didn't know she moved to Chicago. I lived there for over 30 years. At one time she mentioned having a kid at Northwestern. Sounds like she may have moved in with them?

The reverse of failure to launch... a crash landing.

5. Pedro

Pedro Member

i don't think Nancy is mame, mame is mame. Same ailemt, different symptoms.

so what's up with the wind? The summer wind, came blowing in from across the lake...

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

This was a simple one......

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    10-30-06, 10:42 PM (EST)

45. "RE: Fleet & Priscilla White TIMELINE"
    In response to message #44

Thank you so much ponyduck! I'm still searching all my stored book boxes for the Ramsey books...I've found the John Douglas book and the Wecht book...I didn't even know I owned them!!!
    I would love it if you'd type the relevant section(s)....

I'll take what you type and include it in the time line. Also, if you come across any other White info I've missed please let me know.

Thanks again..."

:nono:

nancy drew
    ISP location: Chicago, IL Reply »
    |Flag for Review Yesterday

I've been reading the John Douglas book recently. He makes a lot of sense...one point he made was that an intruder would be taking a huge risk in abusing and murdering JonBenet in the basement. If John and Patsy were to wake up and go searching...the perp(s) would be trapped down there. It's seems so obvious...but, I'd never though about that before.

Either the perp wanted to be caught...or, it's another reason she may have been taken elsewhere IMO."

7. RiverRat

nancy drew
    |Flag for Review Saturday Oct 14
    I think investigators are far more interested in Fleet than we might think.

I can't speak for Jameson. I do respect her for all the work she's done on the case...through thick and thin she's been hanging in there. I've never understood her feelings on Fleet...but, she's obviously got a right to her own opinions.

To borrow a label from years ago...Fleet is hinky as hell IMO. And his little dog, Spade too!

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Investigators may indeed be interested in Fleet White, but not for the reasons those morons would like to think!

They'd better pray that investigators don't get too interested. I, on the other hand do pray that investigators FINALLY get interested at all.

If Nancy Drew is not mame then she is ALSO a moron :glug: :unreal:

9. RiverRat

It is definitely Suma - she is back in Chicago.

10. RiverRat

Mame
    Member since 8-20-06
    10-31-06, 06:49 PM (EST)

"Why the basement?"

I've been reading John Douglas's, The Cases that Haunt Us. I enjoy his observations and profiles very much. One thing I read last night, while quite simple, never crossed my mind before. Douglas said:
    "The basement would be a dangerous place for an intruder if the Ramsey's were to awaken and go downstairs. He would be trapped."

It opened up the possibility that JonBenet was taken from the house that night. I've never been able to make that scenario fully work...but, since we know this murder was not quick...why would a perp risk being trapped as Douglas suggests?"

:takeabow:

Just having John Douglas as the proof in this pudding is priceless! :yes:

11. RiverRat

nancy drew
    |Flag for Review 9 hrs ago
    Henrietta, I am not trying to say an "after" party as Nancy experienced is not possible or didn't happen in this case. Like most, I have a hard time "wrapping my mind around it"...that sure doesn't mean it didn't happen...

As Trip DeMuth so wisely stated recently. I'm paraphrasing...this is a cold vicious crime and it will likely have a perp just as cold and vicious...I don't have his exact quote but it's meaning was the same.

I'm well aware of Belgium and Marc Dutroux and I'm also sure Mame is keenly aware of the kind of secret (holiday, birthday) child sex abuse parties "events" that happened to Nancy. I doubt Mame has ever shared all the details of those or the horrific abuse that took place with Fleet Sr. at the helm...

The Stacy Denton story is weak in my opinion. I've seen the house on Baseline..it's a large yellow house. I don't doubt this kind of thing could happen...but, I am very suspect of Denton's story. She is known to...shall we say...imbibe. While the homeless deaths might be suspicious I personally don't think they are related to the Ramsey case. I personally know people who are actively working on this scenario...but, I haven't seen anything about the theory that is compelling. Maybe they'll find more info...I hope they do.

I think Fleet's old rental house two doors from the Ramsey's is a far more likely location...if she was taken from the house. If this did happen I do not think there were too many people there. Santa was the ruse...and the others took part in filming, sex abuse of JBR and other young girls. If it happened...I think that's how it happened."

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T6JBKAALG12P9DHUP/p9

12. RiverRat

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Kewl, now Mame has her intruder bringing a guillotine to the crime! :floor:

I guess Mame is too stupid to realize the head blow was so massive she probably never knew she had been hit, and she was so near death from the head blow that she never felt the garrote either.

For the record: If someone ever plans to strangle me to death, I would appreciate it if they put me in a coma first. Thanks.

14. heymom

heymom Member

I guess Mame has never seen any of the beheadings by terrorists...what a stupid horrible thing to say! The Hollywood version of a beheading is clean and quick...not in reality. If the killer had committed such an act, he would already be in jail - there would be no way to clean that up and get away with it. Well, I take that back - maybe in Boulder, one could.

And Adam Walsh was not treated mercifully nor would his parents say his death was merciful because he was beheaded.

15. Pedro

Pedro Member

Why is mame doing this? That is the question.

16. RiverRat

As always, she is doing this as a preventive measure to smear Fleet before the chit hits the Fan with John Ramsey.

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Why did she do it before? Because she's a malicious, ignorant slut.

18. Pedro

Pedro Member

Hah, you always had a way with words, you still do! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice