Rod Westmoreland/Lin Wood Sue To Find Out Real Name of Internet Poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

scary to even think about it... :eek:

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

now that was TOO scary... as I was reading this... the phone rang!! :cold:

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

thanks for letting me express my opinions here! Now I'll go back to the last 2 pages that I haven't read... :couch:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Free The Flying Monkeys!

litigate my little bleeding heart azz...

please? I welcome it. Let's rock...

I've been threatened bodily and with a muzzle. Even by the RST. Talk about an underbelly. Whoa baby. Sue me. Stalk me. Tap my phones. Threaten my kids. Here I am, you want me? Go for it. Just remember if you read my obit in the Pleasantville Times.... IT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT!

Those following and investigating this story were told if we continued, we'd be discredited, disbarred, and demeaned. Guess the games have begun.
    Gotta wonder why a little crazy woman can bring on such wrath. Now that's the $235,000 question. They murdered the information seekers in The Franklin Cover-up. Who is she shaking up? Guess the games have begun!

Well, I'm one helluva ball player. I don't always win...but I always make it into extra innings!

mame, you disappoint me. Why not respond as a thinking woman with real live intelligent examples of my tunnel vision? Wit to wit, example to example, mind to mind! Why run? Why play Sarah Bernhardt? Let's rock, mame!

When a police chief calls a fruitloop a "fruitloop" before an investigation begins...when opinion boards are silenced...when a "fiber summit" is really a cover for a "Mystery Woman Summit"...when threats to a little RiverRat...when egos are shaken...YOU GOTTA WONDER WHY, WY?

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Again, according to those in the know, God is thinking of John and Patsy.

This is one of the most bizarre things I have ever read.

It's always about THEM...makes me sick.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO! :rose: :star: :rrcrown:

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Libellous Accusations elsewhere

Also:-

jameson has allowed this and other similar posts to remain.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=1429&forum=DCForumID61#28

8. Jayelles

I've read elsewhere that people think jameson was the person who advised Lin Wood about UndertheRadar. I don't actually think it was. I have a hunch that someone else may have "tipped" them off ! I could be wrong of course, but I've been looking at the list of banned posters at Websleuths and remembering some rather spiteful posts which were made elsewhere. Not that I think Mr Westmoreland didn't have a right to know that someone had a nasty obsession with him - I do. However, I'm just not certain it was jameson who informed him.

I daresay if they get UndertheRadar to court, it will come out.

9. RiverRat

Inspired by margooooo

While acknowledging the title of this thread refers to stupidity, perhaps there should be a thread addressing FEAR. Those who have been attacking us are:

Michael Tracey
    Mary Keenan/Lacy
    Lin Wood
    Lou Smit
    John Douglas
    Jameson
    Mame
    Rainsong

and anyone else who does not believe the Ramseys were involved

are doing so out of ignorance.

To quote "Little" (aka Peggy Laken) - "it's been a rough couple of months". Now, what has been "rough" about the last "couple of months"?

Dealing with the above people that Fear that after ten years they've been wrong? Fear that they will publicly have to eat crow? Fear that they've verbally assaulted innocent families and those who believe in them for ten long years? That they've stalked and harassed, maligned and slandered, a whole long list of real people with real jobs and real responsibilities to the public? Fear that they will have to admit that they've ruined an innocent family? That they harassed Ruthee to her grave and continued to kick her corpse? That their worst fear - no credibility - will be realized? That their cruely has only been surpassed by their ignorance? That if they can sleep at night there might be something seriously amiss within their psychological makeup?

Little's phrase reveals the BORG reaction to a potential resolution to this case that didn't involve the arrest of a Ramsey. "It's been a rough couple of months as we reveal the Truth about John Mark Karr". Actually, for the BORG, it's been a rough decade for their conscience to witness child murders in Boulder . Especially after dealing with TeamRam. No matter how much they write, no matter how much they congratulate each other for their antics, they live in terror of being found out - that their propensity for the absurd is exceeded only by their cruelty and ignorance as the mentally ill of the world are used to carry on with the Obstruction of Justice.

We have no such fear. Most of us will owe no one an apology. Most of us will be exhilerated with the resolution of this case and sleep peacefully. The arrest of JMK caused us not a moment's worry. His subsequent exoneration was predictable within hours of the breaking news. EVERYONE here knew there was a "problem". But it caused no FEAR, only a moment's joy in that the Ramsey family might finally answer for their own actions.

The nothing but praises can be said of the BORG. Their frenzied response to the arrest was "a rough couple of months" preceded by a rough couple of years as the public jumped up and down for joy in recognition of busted myths. It really is essential to their well-being that they do hang on, go through a rough couple of months engaging in damage control, or how will they ever look themselves in the mirror after such a long, honorable commitment to something so foul as holding the Ramseys accountable? How will they ever be motivated to get up each morning? Life as they know it will go on just as surely as all the myths the RST hang on to that justify their steadfast suppression of what they must face every morning.

:takeabow:

10. Jayelles

That post has many flaws of logic....

11. Little

Little Member

I did not know that!! I thought I meant something entirely different. Geesh (Who's Magoo?)

Little

12. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Margoo lives on another planet. Someone needs to explain to her that JMK made her and her ilk look like a bunch of idiots, along with Lacy, Tracey, and LouLaBell.

It wasn't the BORG who were doing the "Lou got his man" dance, and are now eating crow for it. When JMK surfaced, the BORG new he was innocent because nobody could figure out why Patsy wrote the ransom note to cover for him.

Margoo's post is nothing but a lame effort to try and recapture some of the credibility she thinks she once had. She was mistaken then, she's mistaken now, she will always be on the wrong side of common sense.

13. RiverRat

It doesn't matter what the Truth is, Little.....RamLand doesn't work that way!

14. goddess

goddess Member

I just dont understand how wood thinks his client RW is NOT a public figure. The man was named in every single book I purchased and read about this case, is that not public??

Also, I found in about ten seconds a link from 8/01 in which it names RW and his business, TWG in the article. Still on the net all these years later.

http://www.deltacom.net/itc_press_releases/aug08_01.html

I do not agree at all with the defendants actions, and find the defendant named in this case to be an internet frootloop, but I do not understand where the damages are supposed to come from. Every bit of information named in this depo could have be gleaned by an astute webbie with time on their hands.

How in the world has rw been damaged enough to be unable to find employment?? That makes NO SENSE.

I predict this case will fizzle and dud out.

15. Little

Little Member

Thanks BluesStrat & RiverRat, I will keep that all of in mind.

Little

16. goddess

goddess Member

Also, didnt Linwood make some snide derrogatory comment about internet posters??

"Personally, I think people who immerse themselves in this case on the Internet are disturbed individuals who must not have much of a life and are to be pitied" (Lin Wood April 15, 2003)
    "

So, is the defendant to be pitied or sued? How can he legitimately represent someone, and be sincere, if THIS is how he really feels about all of the internet posters??

This whole thing is quite nuts.

17. goddess

goddess Member

18. Amber

Amber Member

Having just read the whole of the smoking gun document, I think I now understand one reason why he may not have called the police - the police would never even consider pursing this case...there is not enough evidence of a 'serious' crime.ie imminent danger of physical harm - 'Willful misconduct? Wantonness? An entire want of care?
    ?????

ETA...when my friend, who had been beaten up twice previously by her partner, called the police to say he was outside her home and she feared for her safety..the police said unless he breaks in and harms you there is nothing we can do legally...(UK police)
    Just my opinion;)

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

This bogus lawsuit isn't about protecting Rod Westmoreland from the obscure slander of a fruitcake. It's about Lin Wood using Westmoreland (a close Ramsey friend) to intimidate the internet forums and free speech.

Through frivolous and expensive lawsuits, Lin Wood effectly shut down the First Amendment in this nation's print media and television with regards to the Ramseys. He now seeks to do the same to the newest powerful medium of information - the internet.

Lin Wood has long hated the internet forums because he cannot control us. And what he cannot control, he seeks to destroy.

During the Karr circus, everyone saw Lin Wood publicly threaten Wendy Murphy on national television because she dared speak out. Wood could barely control his rage. He feels the same way about those he cannot control on the internet.

20. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I've gotta chime in here ... then I'll be on my way ...

If I were in Westmorelands shoes ... and Undrtheradar had been saying similar things about me, I would do what I could to put a stop to it. I wouldn't have chosen Limpy to represent me ... but I'd have someone put an end to it.

Are there secret agendas behind the actions? Very possibly. But on the face of it, I think that Westmoreland SHOULD seek to stop the Undrwood poster.

Always the voice of reason :D ...

...YumYum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice