John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Someone post that screen capture of JR and his Lick-a-Tongue for Amber!

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Oh, man! This has definitely got to be done! And have Rod Stewart's "Do You Think I'm Sexy" as the background music!

-Tea

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

The video with Thomas vs. the Ramseys on LKL was a classic tongue sticking...

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I remember Thor calling John Lizard Lips ....lololol

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Elle, are you insulting my wee little :lamb:? Please don't say that in front of her! She's terribly sensitive about being short for her weight. I tell her all the time, "Ewe's not fat, ewe's fluffy!" :)

As for your board troubles, I wasn't "on duty" this morning, so I don't know what was going on. It looks okay right now, but then, I just got here. Maybe BluesStrat putting that quarter in the VibraBed shooks things up. Heh.

6. Cherokee

Your wish is my command. :bow:

Of course, Wombat is now gonna have my hide, so I want you to know how much I'm sacrificing by making the following available for your prurient interest. :help:

(From the Hawaii interview)

Attached Files:

7. Cherokee

And you can even see the amazing lizard tongue from a distance!

Attached Files:

8. Brooklyn6510

Brooklyn6510 Member

Lizard Tongue

OMG, everytime I see those photos I want to gag. Ewwwwwww. I also want to backhand him in the mouth, wearing a latex glove, of course.

:bigstick:

Brooklyn in Boulder

9. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahaha! ewe is funny!

How would you know about Blue putting a quarter in a Vibrabed *cough* ?:) Is there something I should know?:blush:

10. Amber

Amber Member

I wish I'd never asked!!!

Your wish is my command.

Of course, Wombat is now gonna have my hide, so I want you to know how much I'm sacrificing by making the following available for your prurient interest.

I'd like to say 'thanks'...I'd like to..but after seeing these images, I think you should have left me to my ignorant bliss :eek:

I had NO idea!

What on earth is he doing? His he literally biting his tongue? :floor:

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

Oh gawd stop it now, just stop!!! I can't handle the Lizard Tongue anymore. The bastid is a reptile. Please don't let him do this with Baba Wawa. Please Lord.

12. Cherokee

Well, the awful truth is ... John can't keep a civil tongue in his head. :lick:

Amber, if you think these photos look bad, you should see Lizard Lips in action. It is so disgusting. I felt like I needed a shower after watching the interview. I started trying to count how many times John flicked his tongue in and out, but he started doing it so often, and in weird combinations with his little sideways butt wiggle/hand rubbing motion, that I couldn't keep up.

There were a lot more screen captures to choose from, but after I got 10 or so, I finally decided that was enough. I couldn't take it anymore. Watching the Ramseys spew their lies and self-serving, self-righteous tripe makes me sick. Literally.

13. Cherokee

You and me both, Brooklyn! I'd like to backhand him and tape his mouth shut. With duct tape. Poetic justice.

By the way, welcome to FFJ. :)

14. Cherokee

I think it was on the "YumYum Returns" thread. And I'm not sure you SHOULD know about it, Elle. :couch:

15. Amber

Amber Member

I can appreciate that now ;)

I could never get to see those videos, I just heard the audio, but all I could listen to was his...how can I describe it?...it was as if his mouth was really dry and you could hear a 'smacking' or wet sound everytime he mouthed a word...that was bad enough...I'd still love to see the videos-for masochistic..I mean for research purposes;)

16. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I just saw the promo for the 48 Hours show next week. It appears to be all about the JMK farce. John says, "This was real James Bond stuff", in discussing how they caught Karr.
    The last line was "John Mark Karr is not off the hook yet." :floor:

Just what the world needs, another Tracey/Ramsey propaganda show.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

HAHAHAHA I SAW IT, TOO, Bluestrat! I am fairly rolling in the floor!

IT'S TRACEY'S CROC 4!!!

HAHAHAH They have taken JOHN MARK KARR and made THE NEW CROC!!

hahahaha :floor:

They have Erin Moriority flapping a bunch of papers in front of Trip DeMuth's face asking, Are you surprised I have these?! DeMuth: Yes, I am very surprised!

hahahaha I swear, this HAS to be the papers that Tracey told a reporter about not that long ago, the OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS SIGNED OVER TO TRACEY!!

OK, now WHO OH WHO WOULD HAVE DONE THAT? AND WHY?

Correct me IF I'M WRONG, but ISN'T THIS FROM THE SAME OFFICE OF MARY "I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT AN OPEN CASE" LACY???????

HAHAHAHA I'm hyper-ventilating here!! Somebody stop me!!! hahahaha Before I pass out!!! hahahahaha :floor:

18. wombat

wombat Member

I just saw it too. It shows Erin Moriarity talking to Trip DeMuth, holding up some documents - lab tests I think. She says something like - there was evidence that could have exonerated the Ramseys from the very beginning - and Trip says - I don't know how you could have gotten those documents!!

I DO.

They asked JR if Patsy went to her death thinking that the murderer had been couaght, and John says - probably. John talks about "James Bond stuff" that LE did to catch Karr.

Best/worst of all - MICHAEL TRACEY IS ON CAMERA, talking about Karr confessing to him.

Oh help. Can we do something about this?

Oh, and in regard to this:

and this:

Both from Cherokee - I wasn't hiding, I was watching football all day with the Wombat crowd. Although I should have known I would be abused, having asked for it!

John is one repugnant reptile. Is there a switch on the forum to hide pictures?

Edited:

KK and I posted together:

Me too KoldKase.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wombat, not to worry about "doing something" about this new croc. It's not like this means that there is going to be another ARREST.

hahaha I just had the MOST PERVERSE THOUGHT!! What if Tracey and that new basketball-head guy saying "It's not over for John Karr" are actually STILL TRYING TO PUSH KARR AS THE KILLER!!!

HAHAHAHA OH, I WOULD SO LOVE THAT! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!! I think this is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! HAHAHA Think of it as FOOLS IN BOULDER: PART 4.

:tsmile:

20. Amber

Amber Member

It was proven JMK was with his family in another state at the time of the murder - Yes or No? Or had he access to a Star Trek teleporter at the time?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice