JRamsey on Entertainment Tonight 7:30 pm Eastern

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Definitely.

He's had an eyelift done, no question. Look at how the fold of skin above his eyelids lays on top of the eyelid in the funeral photo, but doesn't on the interview photo. Now you can see his eyelids. He may have also had his eyebrows raised, too.

It looks like he's had a facelift to pull the sagging skin back from his jowls and a collagen implant done in his chin to help round out his face.

Yep. You gotta look your best to attract that younger blonde trophy wife. John knows the drill. No wonder he's been in seclusion.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2006
  2. heymom

heymom Member

Why Nut and everyone, is this all there is to the interview? I thought it was going to be a longer segment. Darn, I wanted to see him licking his lizard lips again and again!

Not really.

*edit Never mind - I see that it's going to be on this Saturday. Oh Joy.

3. heymom

heymom Member

"Tiny" JonBenet Ramsey

Did you notice how the announcer called her "tiny?" Not "tall for her age" or "as big as a 12-year-old" or anything like that. But "tiny." Found dead wearing size 12-14 Bloomies.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Screen cap of interview?

Why Nut, or anyone,

Can you do a quick screen cap of that first frame of the clip of the Ramsey's 700 Club interview? It really shows the differences in his face, now and then.

He's certainly had a face lift with eye lift. The neck wattle is gone, and his eyes are much wider.

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

By golly, you are right. The skin fold above his eyelids has always laid over his eyelids, and now it does not. You can see the old overlay in this picture from 2001 at the time of the Vinings robbery.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2006
  6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

The two don't even resemble each other to me. I would never guess they are of the same person. And I've got my glasses on.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Maybe not having to deal with drama mama has taken years off him....

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

This may just account for the frequent flying during the JMK arrest, figuring now that he was "cleared", the women would just be flocking dontcha know

If he only had a job......and a personality!

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thanks for the side by side comparison. The bastid looks like Popeye with two eyes in the second one (older one). He's still fugly.

Good one, KK, about dramamama. Maybe this is now his fountain of youth.

10. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

11. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with JC. I personally don't think this is John Ramsey to the right, at all. John Ramsey has a much broader nose than the man in the navy blue suit.

Just checked again. The one in the dark suit has a narrower nose which protrudes more. This can't be John Ramsey. Even the man in the suit has a different shaped ear than John Ramsey. There's a slight indentation at the top of his right ear. Even his eyebrows are different. No! Sorry! This is not John Ramsey.

12. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

JR still can't stop lieing, and his pageant excuse is just the latest B.S. he wants to throw at the public who have been critical of Patsy putting JB into that type of contest. He knows there are people who believe JB would still be alive if she wasn't pimped-up and put on display.

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

pictures

The guy on the right is also balder. Could it be JR's brother?

14. Brooklyn6510

Brooklyn6510 Member

Looks Like Popeye Doyle...

...Karl Madden, in "TheFrench Connection" :yow:

Brook :pop:

15. Elle

Elle Member

It's possible.

I need to see more photos to be convinced, Texan. This man's hair is so much whiter than John Ramseys too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2006
  16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Jeff Ramsey was in one of the documentaries. He looks nothing like this. No, these are all photos of John Ramsey, but I think he's definitely been seeing a cosmetic surgeon.

17. heymom

heymom Member

Yup, agree. You can see in the last example how lined his forehead was, and now it's much tighter. His neck was loose, now it's tight again. That left eyebrow always had an arch, but now it's WAY up there. Definitely a face-lift. I think the funeral photo is just in stark daylight, he's been crying, and it's a funny, scrunched-up expression.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Here is a comparison of the three photos of John Ramsey that Why_Nut provided. John has had an eyelid lift.

One of the reasons the photo of John at the funeral looks different is that he's pinching his lips together. That draws down the cartilage in his nose and makes the sides look thinner. Also, the sunlight shining directly on his head and face makes his eyes look smaller and it appear he has less hair. It looks like John is also using a little Grecian Formula now, too.

Attached Files:

19. Elle

Elle Member

You will need a better photo for comparison, for me.:) Sorry! This is not a good one to compare the others too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2006
  20. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

This photo is of Jeff Ramsey, who you can see has retained all of his hair, unlike John, whose hair is at least consistent in hairline in the above three pictures. Also, though it is not obvious in the still but is in video, Jeff has that prominent indentation/jowl visible on the right side of his face which stays put even when his face is moving. And his left eyebrow does not arch.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice