John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The footage is most likely from the Nov 2002 48 Hours.

-Tea

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

PROOF POSITIVE THE WHITES HAD THEIR DNA TESTED?

"OHHHHHHHHHH, HELP MEEEEEEEE, I'M MELTIIIIIIIINggggg...." [Guess who?]

3. koldkase

Why Nut! Bite your tongue!

Patsy said SHE DIDN'T USE THAT GOOEY, STICKY DUCT TAPE, DIDN'T HAVE ANY, AND THAT MAKES IT A FACT!

Just ask Smit.

4. koldkase

hahaha See, that's why I said LET THEM KEEP TALKING. They ALWAYS give away the truth, the most when they're trying their darndest to conceal it!

I'm sure McGuckin's was raided last night. Shut down their website, too. They probably got a warrant saying they were looking for the duct tape and parachute cord Karr used when he parachuted in on Christmas night from his jet.

5. koldkase

Heymom, it's downright depressing to think of the years of research and discussion I've spent on this case. I mean, it's not like I have unlimited time in life. More and more, I'm looking back and thinking, I could have used that time wisely and I'd be so much better off now, instead of obsessing about the latest miscarriage of justice on our national airwaves. In the end, all I did was mostly prove to myself that our justice system is hit and miss, full of flaws, and can be bought and sold by those with no conscience like it was business as usual.

This really is like No Exit. We're all just stuck in this infernal tug of war, and it's never going to stop because the RST will never stop lying and promoting themselves with their ONE CLAIM TO FAME: THE MURDERED CHILD JONBENET RAMSEY. It's too lucrative for them. Anybody want to guess how much money Tracey and Mills made off of THIS CROC?

6. sue

sue Member

UHHHHHHHMMMMMM!
    BUT, didn't John say in that very broadcast that he and Patsy were the only people ever looked at seriously as perpetrators?
    That must mean that the blood collected from all those other people was never tested since we have John's word that only he and Patsy were ever looked at.
    ;)
    And maybe decided it was not exactly the right thing for the staging, so it was abandoned. ::yes::

If you believe the killer brought the rope in with him (or them), what were they intending to use it for? Why would they use mostly stuff from the house in the crime, but then bring in a rope that was not used???

Sounds like poor planning on the part of the killers.
    ;)
    Or maybe just someone who remembered the rope under the bed, pulled it out, found it wouldn't work and then went into a "rope? What rope? We never had any rope like that" routine.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, or like "Waiting for Godot" only with a better set.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

BELIEVE IT, SWEETHEART!

That's one with me!

That's TWO!

9. koldkase

Oh, definitely, punisher. I emailed a reporter last week on one of the false statements made by Erin/John in an article, and he responded and said he had written about the truth of it, but it had been edited by his editor so that the truth was OMITTED!

Believe me when I tell you that nothing we can say or do will ever change the VAST RAMSEY CONSPIRACY going on here. That's why I asked, WHO is in bed with someone at CBS to keep these lies going?

I have come to believe that some of the most powerful corruption in this country comes out of Colorado. I keep reminding myself of all the uber rich and famous that vacation there, have homes there, go to college there, have companies there....

10. heymom

heymom Member

There used to be a thriving Mafia family in Denver...remnants of it probably still exist...

You are right, Koldkase. Nothing we say or do is ever going to break through this wall of protection around JR. And nothing we say or do is going to help Jason Midyette, either.

Depressing, isn't it?

11. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

12. sue

sue Member

She does seem to have really twisted panties.

I wonder what the email said.......
    or maybe it just made a really, really good promo for the show to say she got a snarky email.

Gee, I wonder which camp she fits into? Having now SEEN the show, it seems like there are only 2 camps that she condones (and they are not the 2 she mentions in the promo video).
    - The John-Karr-must-have-done-it-by-remote-control camp.
    - The Ramseys are innocent camp.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Oh, man! I have to hear the rest of that story!

Never say never!

14. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

What a crock!

Three things struck me during that program. Near the end John tells Erin "What do you think we do just make up names of people to hang for this". Me...OK yeah I think that because you did just that.

In the completely empty house the camera zooms in on the basement window which is open and a suitcase is under the window....remember this is a completely empty house and yet that suitcase is still there. The voice of Smit is in the background saying that there is still evidence there to collect and examine and then he says for instance that rope has never been examined! Me....Oh my.

And finally there is a shot of the exterior grate by the infamous window in the basement and the voice (Smit?) says it was lifted. Nowhere does that get refuted in that program. Unbelievable!

Also I couldn't help but notice during the first part of the program that Tracey telling of his horror in what Karr was telling him was smiling the whole time. Almost like this is good stuff ...yeah? OOOOOH puke!

How can CBS put out such crap?

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Many times!

16. sue

sue Member

Sounds like their plan to me.

17. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Julie Chen.

Besides an obvious agenda to attract male viewers with news reports by bubble-headed bleach blondes like Couric and Morarty.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Punisher and KK. Did you see Barbara's new thread?
    For CBS and Erin Moriarity I was just asking her if she had already sent this to CBS, because, if it was just a post, I was wondering if we should all sign it with our board identity, and have it e-mailed to Erin Moriarty. It certainly is a good letter, and says everything I would like to have said to this exasperating woman.

19. koldkase

Hokay...you're going to make me beg, aren't you?

Whooooo...is Julie Chen? Should I know this name?

Edit: OK, I looked her up, and I still don't get the connection to JonBenet, the pro-Rammers, Tracey, Wood...? Thinking...thinking....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Chen

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I had the same exact thought, Heymom. The Ramseys always blame "the world." How convenient, and what a perfect example of guilt transference and paranoia. "It's not our fault, it's everyone else's fault, and everyone's out to get us, poor little innocent things that we are."

I was out of town and didn't get to watch the nauseating Ramsey Love Fest and Lying Tournament on 48 Hours. It was for the best. I know I couldn't have made it through all the chit being flung by the usual suspects. Erin Moriarity is a sub-moronic media whore who doesn't know the first thing about investigative reporting. All she did was regurgitate Ramsey pablum spoon-fed to her by Michael Tracey and the Ramsey Spin Team.

I have to say I am very discouraged. My frustration level, with how the Ramseys own the media, and how the truth keeps getting trampled over and over again, is at an all time high. I don't know how we will ever be able to right this wrong.

The Ramseys not only got away with murder, they are rubbing our faces in it, thumbing their noses at the truth, and dishonoring JonBenet's memory. John Ramsey will not rest until he feels completely exhonerated and innocent in the public eye. If that means being a part of a TV show full of damnable lies, so be it. If that means throwing innocent friends under the bus, so be it. If that means dredging up strangers to present as possible suspects, so be it. The man will stop at nothing because HE WANTS HIS LIFE BACK. It's not ever been about JonBenet. Her death was an inconvenience to him, a horrible speed bump in his pursuit of the CEO's American Dream.

I agree that John is going to try to run for office again. He is paving the way with all of these Ramsey info-mericals. First comes the propaganda blitz, then the trophy wife, then the election with heavy emphasis on the sympathy vote and how John has been so badly maligned by "the world." Poor guy. "The world" owes it to him to elect him to office to pay back the debt. It is "the world's" apology to John. He's counting on it.

And licking his lips in anticipation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice