For CBS and Erin Moriarity

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

LOL. The "Love and Kisses" was a joke of course; Tracey being a drunk can be taken out, no problem, as well as "inane"

I didn't go tit for tat with each and every wrong statement as I was just appalled at the fact that they aired this crap at all, with NO fact finding or checking to speak of.

I thought Punisher's letter covered all the misinformation, etc. so this was more like a venting letter than a correcting their facts letter. By the way Punisher, excellent, excellent letter!

If Tricia would like, we can just sign the letter as from FFJ in general, with or without names

I'll leave it up to you guys

2. Tez

Tez Member

Please add my name. Great letter Barbara!

Hey, maybe Erin wants to be wife #3?

On a side note, CU send my youngest daughter a letter trying to recruit her, she refused because of Tracey and that other idiot, I forgot his name. I was very proud of her. She knows how passionate I am about this case and she has read all about Tracey and told me she wouldn't be a part of that.

3. Carol

Carol Member

Wonderful letter, Barbara. Thank you! If you are adding names, please add mine.

4. heymom

heymom Member

I believe that was Ward Churchill, the burn-out hippie freak who thought he was a Native American and said the people who died on 911 deserved it.

Good for your daughter. Boulder is an insane place, especially if you have moral values. What sport does she play? I assume that is why they recruited her...

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I loved your letter, Barbara. I wish every poster here would send Moriarity and CBS an e-mail or letter in a bombardment of logic and sanity to counteract their unbelieveable idiocy. Maybe if they realized their Ramsey Love Crap doesn't play in Peoria (or anywhere else), they might start doing some actual research and reporting of facts.

Well, I can dream, can't I? :balloon:

6. Tez

Tez Member

No sports, just really smart. So smart she scares me! LOL

Yeah, old Ward Churchill. If you get a chance you should listen to the Fox out of Denver, they absolutely hate Churchill.

We used to live 12 miles east of Boulder, and we were thinking of moving back, but it's too expensive, so I guess Texas is were the husband is thinking of going when his job ends. I just miss the mountains.

7. heymom

heymom Member

What field is your daughter pursuing? There must be better alternatives to CU...How great for her! I assume she's being offered full-ride scholarships? Cool.

Yes, I miss the mountains too. For the longest time I couldn't find my way around town here, because I used to use the mountains as my compass. I never even realized I did that, but I am basically directionless here.

I don't miss driving in snow and ice, however.

8. Tez

Tez Member

She wants to be a doctor.

Directionless? I can't tell which way I am going here in AR. I need my mountains. I do miss the snow, I hate ice storms. We haven't had one of those here since 2000, and they can just stay away. It's almost 70 today and it's the end of November.

Got any oreos? LOL We still haven't taken JMK away yet!!!!!!

9. heymom

heymom Member

I'm beginning to feel sorry for JMK, after all, he's such a nice-looking clean-cut young man...and pigs are flying all around my head....

Lacy deserves him even more since the Midyette case. Gosh I'd hate to be in her hair when she stands before God...

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Ad me on there too!

Send! Send! Send! Send!

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Punisher, could you please add your email to this thread? Thanks.

Barb, please add my name to your excellent email. Use my real name please.

Now, I do have the producer's private email. I can take Punisher's and Barb's and send them if you like. Up to you guys.

Sorry I have been MIA. I just flipping slept all day. Must be all the guttah talk and crack getting to me again. Darnitalltoheck.

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Okay Tricia, I am glad you finally saw the letters. I didn't want to send it from FFJ until you saw it and approved. Since you have the producer's e mail that is private, I vote that you send the letter (after editing some of the stuff the other posters suggested like the drunk part and the inane part, up to you) and send it.

It will have a much better chance of actually getting read than if I send it to the general e mail address.

It's up to you now Tricia, he he

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You got it!

I wish to comment on your recent program concerning the Jonbenet Ramsey murder. I was shocked and greatly troubled by the shockingly one-sided nature of your program.
    If I may begin at the beginning, I have followed this case from the very start, and much of what was said is, in many cases, highly disputed, and in some, outright lies.
    I will not address the comments made by John Ramsey, other than to say that they were incomprehensible to me. If it were my daughter, I would not be so quick to sympathize with a man who has said the things John Karr has said.
    But the nuts and bolts of it is what I'm talking about.
    How could you, in good conscience, use Michael Tracey as a source for anything? His track record with the truth is shameful, and I wish you had addressed that.
    As has become standard procedure for 48 Hours, the famous DNA "evidence" was again trotted out, as if it meant something to the case. There are many case insiders who say it doesn't. Michael Kane, the prosecutor who ran the Grand Jury investigation, is one of them, along with Dr. Henry Lee, and even District Attorney Mary Lacy. Not only that, but not saying the DNA in the panties does not match the DNA under the fingernails is a lie by omission.
    Most troubling were the segments involving Trip DeMuth. I say troubling because the average viewer might be led to believe that this man is an authority on this case, when, in reality, he hasn't worked it since 1998. This man claims he was kicked off the case because he wanted to persue the intruder theory. That is a lie. He was removed because of his bias toward the Ramsey family and his general incompetence. This fact is well-documented in several books written about the case. I know you've read them, because you told me so.
    Why, in the interest of full disclosure, didn't you disclose the fact that Trip DeMuth, was hired by John Ramsey's lawyer Mike Bynum for his law firm, Chrisman, Bynum & Johnson when DeMuth lost the race for DA to Mary Lacy? If you didn't know, your journalism was lacking. If you did know, it was a deliberate omission. Your viewers have a right to know these things.
    He claimed that the only evidence pointing to the Ramsey's was their proximity to JonBenet. This is very wrong, and I can prove it. I could give you a list of evidence pointing to their involvement, but I shouldn't have to, because you should be aware of these things. It troubles me that none of this evidence was presented on your program. Among those points is this:
    Quote-"She [Det. Jane Harmer] showed a picture of the vagina of a normal healthy six-year-old girl and contrasted it with a photo of the vagina of JonBenét. Even to the uninformed the visual difference was apparent, and Harmer cited the experts who said there was evidence of "chronic sexual abuse", although the detectives referred to it only as "prior vaginal trauma".-End quote.
    He claimed that the Ramseys were the focus of the investigation to the exclusion of all others. That is a flat-out lie, one that Mr. DeMuth peddles consistently, when he knows full well it's untrue. Over 100 people were investigated in the course of the police investigation. This is well-documented in books, articles, interviews, and so on.
    His claim that JonBenet fought her attacker is laughable. The autopsy report is public. Anyone can read it and see that there were no defensive wounds on the child's body, no marks from trying to remove the garrote, no fresh skin or blood under her fingernails, no marks showing that the cord moved at all from her thrashing. A team of well-known pathologists have said that JonBenet could not have possibly fought her attacker because she was already unconscious from the blow to her head. I can even name them: Werner Spitz, Henry Lee, and Ronald Wright, among many.
    DeMuth's lack of knowledge is made obvious when he mentions the "unknown" boot print. Back in August of 2002, the Boulder Police Dept. made it public knowledge that the boot print was left by Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's older brother.
    Lou Smit claimed he knew that the cord wasn't owned by the Ramseys. But he bases that on the fact that they told him that and he never questioned it, despite the fact that McGuckin's Hardware in Boulder sells just such material, and that Patsy Ramsey had made several purchases there a few weeks prior to Christmas 1996.
    I could go on and on and on, but my main point is this: if you and your producers were unaware of these points, it was sloppy journalism. If you were aware of them, then it was a grossly irresponsible propaganda piece. It should not be up to regular viewers like me to point these things out to you. The media is supposed to inform the public. You did a terrible job.

14. Cherokee

Excellent letter, Punisher!!! Way to go. :headbang:

15. tylin

tylin Banned

Punisher,
    Your letter is wonderful. :jumpie:

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Won't do any good. I used words.

17. Cherokee

Yeah, and it's obvious Erin must not be able to read. All she knows is what she's spoon-fed by the RST. They must use BIG picture books.

"See Tracey. See Tracey run. See Tracey catch bad guy. See Lacy. See hair curtains. See wrong bad guy. See Lacy say, "Oh smit!" See Tracey try again. See Tracey chase publisher. See Tracey lie and lie and lie and lie ...."

18. goddess

goddess Member

Has this been sent? Add my name, if not.

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Just about everyone here thinks Erin's a moron.

Well, you're wrong.

She DREAMS of one day BEING a moron!

20. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Right on, Punisher

Mental deficiency used to be more finely classified using the following technical terms that later began to be abused by the rest of society (5):

IQ Range Classification :

70-80 Borderline deficiency
    50-69 Moron
    20-49 Imbecile
    below 20 Idiot

Erin falls somewhere between Idiot and Imbecile.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice