John Is Forging Ahead

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tylin, Dec 12, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

And a vomiting one, too, if possible. :) Gosh I bring such class to the house...

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Noooooooooooo...then everyone is going to be thinking I'm going to share the crack pipe!!

Moab could make me up a smilie that says CAPTAIN koldkase, though.... :pirate:

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

what gets me is

JR complains about the attention the case gets but most people who have a child murdered want as much attention as they can get for the case. As a mattter of fact, look at the girl missing in Aruba. Her mom tries to keep Natalie in the public eye so she knows something is being done.

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Erica Green

John forgets what he wrote in his own book...and he was stopped from helping the LE, by those darn lawyers who wouldn't let John talk to the cops....you know just in case John says something the police might take wrongly.

Never mind finding the killer, cause heck manners come first and the cops were rude.

It's a matter of priorities we can't understand.

KK has the best rants!!!

5. Little

Little Member

John doesn't have the fire that Natalie's mother does. I don't give a hoot how "mild mannered" his interviewer thinks he is, there is no such thing when your child has been murdered. The most gentle soul on the planet would move heaven and earth for their child - John can only manage to move his arse from newly purchased home to newly purchased home. I don't know anyone who has ever lost a child who has used the phrase "I want to get on with my life". That's crap.

Little

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Guess that explains the late night bedroom visits.

-Tea

7. heymom

heymom Member

On John's behalf...

Attached Files:

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, that crossed my mind as well...the NEW AND IMPROVED, YOUNGER version...?

9. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
  10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

How touching. It would move me to tears if I still had tears to shed.

11. Tez

Tez Member

Like you and KK, that crossed my mind when I read that comment.

JB was her own person, she was 100% JB, not 100% Patsy. It made me think she was cloned when he said that.

Yes, KK has the absolute best rants. Moab, can we get a smilie that says "Captain KK?"

12. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

See? John just admitted it. John just told us that Patsy confessed on that January 1st, 1997 CNN appearance when she said that JonBenet would never know "cancer or the death of a child." It really was a confession. Patsy knew cancer, and the death of a child (Beth). JonBenet was spared what Patsy could not. To have a wonderful Christmas day and then die unconscious within the space of an hour, or to force a child to suffer consciously in future years from the horrors of ovarian cancer and then chemotherapy...what other choice would a loving mother make who felt she only had the two choices?

13. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

JonBenet was less than 100% Patsy; 99%, 98%, 97% and counting. With every drop in percentage Patsy suffered a loss. She had to be stopped before she became 100% JonBenet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice