Let's Thank The Globe For Printing The Truth

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Dawna you are one remarkable lady!

While the rest of the lazy journalist depend on Woody's spin, you have done your homework!

2. Little

Little Member

Thank you Dawna, and thanks to those who granted you an interview!

Little

3. Amber

Amber Member

Thank you Dawna and the Globe for restoring my faith in the media.

Thanks for having the courage to tell the truth - a rare trait these days.

:rose:

4. Tez

Tez Member

Thank you Dawna! I can't tell you how much I as well as other people appreciate the fact that you haven't allowed the RST bully you into changing your stance about the JBR case. :thumbsup:

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

My thanks, too, to Dawna and the Globe. OK, I'll admit that I buy the Globe every week, JonBenet content or not. I hope the perps in this case are finally exposed soon.

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Eeeeyooo! Decay!

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well then again, maybe not. Let's just say let's hope we know what the hell happened that night. Lizard Tongue is exposed enough for me.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for printing the truth

Thank you Globe for finally printing the truth from the following experts.

Forensic Psychologist Dr. Rusty Morris
    Former FBI profiler Robert Ressler
    Forensic Psychiatrist. Dr. E. Pitt
    Handwriting Expert David S. Leibman
    Famed Criminalist Dr. Henry Lee
    Forensic Pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht
    Former Denver DA Norm Early

9. Cleej2

Cleej2 Member

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Globe and Dawna

If they say all the things you say they say, then I say......THANK YOU GLOBE

AND DAWNA...from the bottom of my heart.

I am going to buy mine the first thing in the morning. Hope they still have

some left.

WHAT A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ALL OF US

10. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah...What she said! :toast:

Thank you, Dawna!

11. tylin

tylin Banned

THANK YOU GLOBE. :martini:

THANK YOU DAWNA. :martini:

Finally, after 10 yrs of what I've precieved as Ramsey lies and RST bs...the truth has finally been told.
    Kudos to the Globe for doing the right thing. :yay: :gavel: :rose: :star: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I want to know what ole JR thinks about the article. :shadow: He must be ready to explode after reading the experts comments and opinions.
    Remember John, the truth will set you free.

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I've been wondering what was taking the tabs so long - Patsy's been dead for months, and she and her butt boy lawyer can no longer sue anyone for libel. You will notice that neither John nor Burke were mentioned as possible perps in the article.

I expect we'll see more of this, now that the GLOBE has started the ball rolling. Whatever keeps this case in the public eye is okay with me. Patsy will go down in history, for those who give a crap, as a possible murderer and/or accomplice. Methinks she deserves the titles.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, the swampsters/RST have a long-standing policy regarding anything near the truth: they ignore it. Can't have the experts or the facts interfere with their fantasies, can they?

14. Niner

Niner Active Member

YEA GLOBE! and Dawna!! :thumbsup: You guys did GOOD!! I buy you every week, as it is! :justice: finally some truth gets out there!! Thank you Globe!

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I want to publicly thank Dawna Kaufman and The Globe for a well-researched article and having the courage to print the truth. You have struck a blow against Lin Wood and the Ramsey's lawsuit assault on the First Amendment. While other media cower in fear, or succumb to mindless regurgitated lies, half-truths and drivel from the Ramsey Spin Machine, you have published the unvarnished truth and opinions of case experts. What a rare and welcome event.

16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Could someone who can listen to the programme copy and paste the direct link here? I can't get in by normal means.

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Thanks to the person from another forum who sent me the link in e-mail.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hi, Jayelles. I didn't know what program you were talking about, not that I would have had a link to it anyway.

The tv shows with anything Ramsey on here have been too late for me, but I am planning on watching John on Larry King tonite. Poor John this, poor John that is what I anticipate. How can poor John carry on. Yada, yada, yada.

Yep, I'm looking forward to it.

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Got my copy yesterday.

YAHOO!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice