Need help with quote and pic

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Jan 10, 2007.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

[​IMG]

There has been a heart-shape made out of this pajama top. There isn't any way it could wind up like this unless it was purposely arranged. That top was not just taken off and shoved under a pillow. The "heart" with the sleeve protruding reminds me of the idiom "to wear one's heart on one's sleeve"- to express love/emotions too foolishly.

-Tea

2. Amber

Amber Member

Is this the sort of cutesy thing PR would do?

Also, if that top was made to form a heart on purpose, would it have stayed in that shape if JBR had slept in her bed that night?

icedtea4me likes this.
  3. Elle

Elle Member

OF course it was, we all know that, Bob, don't we?

4. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Yes, I think it's the sort of thing Patsy would do, Amber, however I don't think she was in a cutesy mood when she did this. Far from it.

I find that extremely doubtful. If you're going to remove your pajama top, stick it under your pillow, go to sleep for a couple of hours later that night, and then pick up the pillow off of the top is it going to look like what is shown in the picture? No, it isn't.

-Tea

5. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Hi Tea, I wonder if the Barbie nightgown was also neatly folded?

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Based on the pics I've seen of it in the wine cellar, Cranberry, it wasn't.

-Tea

7. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Yes, I guess we'll never know that one since the crime scene wasn't pristine.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

It just annoys me that John and Patsy are always painted as victims when it was their daughter who got her head smashed in

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

John and Patsy: "Who got her head smashed in...?"

10. heymom

heymom Member

"That child" got her head smashed in, dearest Ramseys.

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Everything inconviences the Ramseys...read DOI for the ultimate narcisstic experience.

Too inconvient to talk to cops, clear their name, run the charity, keep the tips line going.

John and Patsy loved to take their kudos with all these great new projects and then drop them once the publicity tour is over.

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Got that right. :steamed:

Speaking of "great new projects" .........

Calling on Why_Nut for the latest report on Patsy's so-called Cancer Foundation (read Slush Fund) financed by her "art works." I'll bet dollars to donuts they STILL haven't filed the proper paperwork with the IRS.

Oh, and where has Lizard John been lately in his private plane? Inquiring minds want to know.

13. Show Me

Perhaps the Ramseys will pay more attention to Patsy Foundation since it was not 'that' child's foundation.

Be interesting to read the public report....or do we have to donate again to read the report?

14. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

said it before...say it again

they got Capone on Tax !!

maybe they can get John Bastard too !!

and whilst he's in court ...........

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Live "victims" make better sound bytes. Look at the Duke accuser (just off the top of my head)

16. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

I've been saying all along that she is trash and lying (the Duke accuser) even though it caused some to try and bi+ch me out on the forum. Screw being sensitive and correct, if I smell a rat I will tell you so.
    BY the way, for being a member of a "foreign faction" the writer of the note certainly had a handle on the English language and its spelling, regional cultural nuances, and etiquette to the point of trying to compliment the very persons that they were trying to control through terror.
    Pretty diametrically opposed facets to a position, wouldn't you say?
    It still looks as if the person who wrote the note held John in high esteem, knew the financial nuances of the family, felt comfortable within the home, did not mind if the residents of the home found them within it, and took penmanship alongside Patsy. Too many coincidences are no longer viewed as less than a planned thing. It is no coincidence. JonBenet had no advocate within the family that night.

17. tylin

tylin Banned

JustChillun,
    Excellent post. I think your last sentence needs to be repeated.

"JonBenet had no advocate within the family that night."

18. Show Me

Heck the whole post is great JustChillin.

19. Elle

Elle Member

I'll second that, Show Me. It's an excellent post JustChillun!

20. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

No other comments regarding the pink pajama top?

-Tea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice