Susan Bennett Claims She Lost A Forum - Nopey nope

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by shannon1233, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Lol

Having successfully gotten rid of most of her members, jameson is now turning on those few remaining members and in response to this, Evening2 has let the cat out of the bag..... jameson only has 3/4 members!!

Despite the fact that her existing 3 Ramsey forums are as dead as a dodo, jameson has opened YET ANOTHER Ramsey forum! Only this time, she is barring Evening2's Santa-did-it theory because she appears to be suddenly concerned about readers who might actually be looking for facts...

However, E2 has dug her heels in and says she will continue to post her SDI theory (after all, she has paid to do so) and says that 50...no 75% of jameson's members believe SDI.

Let's do the maths.... SDIs are Evening2 and ....mBm. If 2 posters = 50% of the membership that makes a sum of 4 members. If 2 posters = 75% of the membership.... well that doesn't actually work out unless perhaps E2 is counting her parrot....

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Heh. Brings to mind that old saying about chickens who come home to roost. jammy sue's chickens are coming home to roost, even if they've all fled the coop.

E2 - I think she's the eighth wonder of the world.

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I saw this latest development and had a good chuckle over it. What kind of mindset says to itself, "I know, the problem with keeping the entire web site vital and active is that there are not NEARLY enough forums titled Ramsey Discussion. We need more." I mean, really -- is the general public suddenly going to start throwing fifty-dollar bills at her just because their obvious pent-up demand has been waiting, waiting, for the day that "Ramsey Forum 3" was birthed?

She Who Must Be Paid is probably shaking in her boots right now since the developments on the Morris Murder forum are rapidly coming to a close and, without that board, she will be lucky to see three or four posts total a day across the entirety of the site, and the bulk of those will be from LadyBug about missing children.

4. Jayelles

Well they say that what you can't make up in quality, you should try and make up in quantity....

(I know - it's the opposite way around but maybe jameson doesn't realise that :))

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ah, Why_Nut ... while you're here ... could you give us a rundown of where JohnnyBoy has been flying his private plane around the country since your last report? I'm curious to see where the next Miz Ramsey might hail from.

6. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Interestingly, I think he has just spent a record period of time in Charlevoix, seemingly not flying anywhere in almost a full month. This follows a visit he made on January 11th to Rochester, Minnesota, home of the Mayo Clinic. He last visited that city on November 8th, after having just been there October 17th.

In between the Rochester visits, he spent some time in Georgia. I know in one case it was to attend a charity event that was run by Burke's girlfriend's mother.

Those Rochester visits intrigue me. When I saw the October visit pop up, my thought was, well, we know he likes to visit the Mayo Clinic as his first choice for major health care; he said as much in one of his interviews with Boulder authorities. But when he bothered to fly back the next month, it started to look like more than just a health check. When he went back in January, my radar started pinging, but I could do nothing with that.

For heaven's sake, the penny just dropped for me. I can speculate thus. In October, John went to the Mayo Clinic for that blepharoplasty/eyelid surgery that we saw the results of in the 48 Hours program. The November visit was likely to have stitches removed or some other sort of follow-up performed. And now, in January? Well, hello liposuction on those man-boobs he sported in that picture from December in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The timing all works out perfectly. John has possibly spent the last month healing up from that. A large bandage around one's chest would put quite the cramp into the ability to pilot an aircraft.

7. Cherokee

Yep, it sure would.

So, John's been doing a little home-boy improvement at Mayo Clinic, eh? He got the eyelids done just in time for his 48 Hours star turn, then went back for more body work during the slow winter months. He'll be a whole new man when he comes out in the Spring looking for chicks.

8. heymom

heymom Member

I didn't know the Mayo does plastic surgery. He had more than eyelid surgery - he had a facelift! I have always thought of the Mayo Clinic as a more serious medical facility, but then any hospital allows plastic surgery.

Maybe he could get a stitch under his tongue to hold it in his mouth.

:) :did:

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Good call!

10. Cherokee

He'd need more than a stitch.

Attached Files:

11. heymom

heymom Member

Now, you stop posting that montage!!!! I had a nice dinner and I don't want to lose it!!!

But you're right - he needs the equivalent of a lap band for that piece of slime between his lips.

What a freak, lying ***.

12. Amber

Amber Member

Can't there be some sort of 'Warning' notice when someone posts this? :couch:

I think JR has a Pinocchio tongue - the more lies he tells the bigger it gets.

13. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I think a pneumatic staple gun would suffice quite nicely.

-Tea

14. Cherokee

Bwwaaahaaaaa! :floor: Perfect!

I like Heymom's idea of a tongue lapband, too. Now THERE'S an image.

15. Amber

Amber Member

Sorry...I tried to resist..but I'm weak willed :abnormal:

Attached Files:

16. tylin

tylin Banned

argggggggggggggg :couch: :x :yow:
    Amber.
    For gosh sakes, PLEASE warn us before posting ole lizard tongues pictures. Skeered the crapola out of me. :winko: lol

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What in the helllllllllllllll? That last picture...is John playing that game "See me touch my chin with my tongue"? Is he gagging? What?!

Oh, I know, I know!!

John is doing his GENE SIMMONS/KISS IMITATION!!

18. Cleej2

Cleej2 Member

Isn't there a law against that?

Yeowwwww! How awful.

The BIG DIPPER DIP CHIT

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

okay

That last pic when his tongue is hanging down to his navel - that is more than just lip licking unless his lip lives below his chin. I think the only cure is to amputate it.

20. Jayelles

That is too funny. Just for your information, I had a mouthful of weetabix when I opened this thread this morning and I nearly choked.

The screwed up eyes don't help either.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice