New Globe is Out!! Top Forensic Expert- Mom Did it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Oh my, Ginja, it's obvious you haven't read all the posts leading to this photo taken by Judith Phillips (Cookie) explaining all the reasons of why this photo was taken in the first place, or I don't think you would have been quite so insulting.

None of my business? You're right, Ginja! It isn't! However, I happen to like Cookie, and I don't like to see her being insulted like this.

For what it's worth, if you had read some of the other posts, you would have read about Judith asking them to stand like soldiers, and the photo was the end result.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I will see your popcorn, and raise you...uh...let's see...how about cocktails?

:martini:

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

Your place or mine?

5. heymom

heymom Member

This photo was posted here by the photographer, not just anyone. I think it's very interesting and artful. If it were a photo of my own family, no one would be here looking closely at it, but because it is most of the Ramsey family + one Paugh, we are putting it under a microscope. Barring a divine intervention, we have no possibility of getting justice for JonBenet in this lifetime, so we are interested in little details of her life.

If you don't like the photo, you are free to look elsewhere!

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Since it's Friday, I'll see your drinks and raise you a Round! :hood:

7. Cookie

Cookie Member

Party!

Party, everyone! Drinks on Moab! Maybe I should take a photo. One of those "unartful" ones.

8. Cookie

Cookie Member

Better!

Maybe this is better!

Attached Files:

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'll bring the crack pipes AND the oreos

It IS Friday and I'm ready for some good old guttah fun!

:pop:

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I like photos like this. I like to look through coffee table books which have interesting photos as opposed to the usual studio glamour shots.

I'm not a cat lover, but I adore looking at photos of cats because I think they are such photogenic animals.

I also happen to think the photo of JonBenet kissing Patsy's head is the most beautiful photo of all the Ramseys pics I've seen because it conveys so many meanings on so many different levels.

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Could someone explain the significance of the oreo biscuits to me? Aren't they just nice cookies that you sometimes get crushed in icecream ... or is there a hidden joke?

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, I WAKE up early, 2 pm as per usual...I SEE that y'all started a party WITHOUT ME...again.... sigh I might as well stay passed out all day....

Oreos....

Well, let me put it this way for you, Jayelles: I personally have NO knowledge of which I speak, but being the meticulous person I am, when the oreo jokes started...I RESEARCHED the topic, yeah, that's the ticket...and found out that people...oh, you know, who hang out with disreputable types who are ignored by LE...and thank god for that...THEY say...when they smoke certain ILLEGAL HERBS...get a condition called the MUNCHIES...and so might end up fighting over snack foods...and hence...OREOS might be very popular among such guttah gossip groupie truth-murdering lowest of the low pond scum types...I WAS TOLD BY A RELIABLE SOURCE CLOSE TO THE INVESTIGATION...doncha' know.... :tsmile:

13. Cookie

Cookie Member

Oreos

My dear Brit, I love the way you
    Brits say biscuits instead of cookies. Oreo cookies are verrrrrrrrrrry USA and be careful, they are highly addictive! I like to break them open and lick the frosting first!

14. koldkase

I think Judith's photos of the Ramseys are the most beautiful altogether of the family available to us.

I like the salute picture. It's different, like Jayelles said. It certainly does what good art always does: inspires different interpretations and reactions.

But it's certainly subjective, like all art, whether one likes it or not. I'm not sure why Ginja was so blunt about her opinion on it, but I suspect either she didn't read the whole thread and realize that Cookie is the one who took it and is posting on this thread, or maybe she just got up on the wrong side of the bed.

Whatever, I was going to say hey, Ginja, long time no see. Was it something we said/did?

Whatever anyone feels about a picture, all we can do is react in our own personal way. We're just hanging out here because we've been here so long, waiting for justice we now know will never come. It's our 21st century CRUISING spot, you know, for us getting older folks. What's the gossip, what's the news, what's happening, man...? :reporter:

15. koldkase

Oh, yeah, THAT, too.... :doh:

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

When guttah prices go down, we use the extra money saved to buy the Double Stuf Oreos..........yum

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:beersign: :toast:

18. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Okay, I'd like to see the picture in sepia tones, believe that Patsy is striking a fakey-fakey stiff (cheerleader-straight) pose in this one, see the proper design elements being utilized to keep the viewer interested, and view JonBenet as mugging for this shot in a habitual "mirror eyes" pose that she probably learned to switch on and off as need be (for the camera and such). Do I have it on the JB pose, Cookie, was she a poser with a switch? It's something they taught us in my other life... :cat:

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

And I will see your round and raise you peanuts and pretzels with my Open Bar from 5-7!

:curtsey::curtsey:

20. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Why don't you guys come on out to the lake this evening (I get off at seven) and watch the duck and the great dane play tag? It's a lot cheaper than a bar, and the liquor store is just at the end of the street. We have plenty of peanuts and plenty of seating in the "barn", a large new structure with concrete flooring and a restaurant style refrigerator (that holds a keg inside of it).
    Besides, the baby jackass that we got might remind some of you of case players here or on another forum.
    TTFN :cow:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice