Websleuths

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

She loves you ... and all the other pyrates, too. :hug:

2. Elle

Elle Member

Oh Tricia. my heart goes out to you right now. What a nightmare you've come through. Losing your father, and then both websites going down.

Sorry you met with so many obstacles in your way.

A big thank you to your friend from vBulletin and I do wish good Karma will follow him wherever he goes.

Sincerely hope you and your family will be okay.

3. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, our admiration for you just grows. You are an amazing and wonderful human being. Sorry things have been so tough lately. Hang in there.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, you know we love you. Hang in there, babe. Take it one day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time if you have to. It will get better, I promise.

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Tricia my gawd, I had no idea what you went through. We're here for you, as you can see. I will say I love your sense of humor through all of this. Hysterical about the teeth.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Holy crap, can it get any worse than this, Tricia? But, isn't that always the way? I mean, there are just some days that aren't even worth getting out of bed for, they are so freaked up.

Babe, I am so sorry you had to go through all this. Your eyes bugged out - mine usually turn into slits, but when they do, chit happens.

Take all the time you need to get things straightened out. I won't say one word about your spouse. Not one word.. not one..not

Love you to bits, but you know that.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hell, yeah. And Mama told me there would be days like that.

March 3 is the date of my mother's death, eight years ago.

8. heymom

heymom Member

Tricia, I wish you'd have let someone know that you needed an upgrade. You shouldn't have had to go through that right now. If there is a next time, please let others help you. I could've raised that money in half an hour, or less. I know you probably don't want to holler "help," but sometimes we need our friends. :yes:

Hey, everyone, wild idea, but what about putting some money back in Tricia's account? If we can get the information, that is...

9. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

Thank you so much

Just quoting parts here.

I worked with computers for 30 years - way back to punch cards up to Sept. 2001. I've worked with the techies you had to deal with and I bet I could almost quote some of the things they said to you 'word for word'. You are most fortunate to have your friend help you. After all you went through, I'm surprised you didn't pull all your hair out.

I haven't posted much but wanted to send my thanks for all your time and effort - especially at this particular time in your life. Thank you very much.

I'd also like to thank whomever fixed my problem. I can now get access to the High Profile forum.

scg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice