Another new JonBenet Book?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Reminds me of Rita Johnson - who claimed she had written a book but had every excuse under the sun for why it didn't appear.

I don't object to anyone writing a book. I don't even object to books which are promised but which don't materialise. What I DO object to are people who expect people to accept them at face value and who attack people who ask for proof of their credentials.

Those with legitimate credentials do not attack people for asking to see them. It is both expected and appreciated. I'd actually be worried if someone didn't ask for my credentials on any matter of importance.

Regulations are really tight in Scotland if you work with young people. Subject teachers must be accredited in their subject, have passed a medical and have passed a background check called Disclosure Scotland. We must also be registered with a professional body called the General Teaching Council (GTC). I have a bundle of papers which prove I'm "real" (wry joke in the profession) and I expect to be asked for these. I don't get huffy if I volunteer to help with my daughter's school trip and they ask to see my Disclose Scotland documentation so that they can tick a box saying they've seen it (despite the fact that they've known me for years)

I'm rambling, but the bottom line is - people who appreciate the necessity for verification of credentials and who have nothing to hide will NOT throw a sarcasm fit at being asked to do so.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Didn't he post here a while back?

3. Elle

Elle Member

Did you bump this thread RR? If so, thank you, I'm working my way through it.

Interesting to read Deja's legal take on this, and her discussion with KK again.

4. Elle

Elle Member

You can always contact the man himself, Kanga, with the link stated in the first post.

There's a contact button there.

www.laurencelsmith.com/index.html

5. Jayelles

The book isn't released yet. I don't think it was Laurence Smith who posted here, I think it was Walter Davis(?).

6. Elle

Elle Member

bolding mine.

I feel Patsy Ramsey purposely threw herself on top of JonBenét's body in front of witnesses, who could then confirm they saw her do this, therefore this was how the fibers were transferred, but as Deja states above, these very same fibers were also found on the white blanket, the duct tape and the paintbrush. Good grief, how much more proof did these idiots need?

7. RiverRat

Wasn't me this time!

Thanks Jay - I knew that I remembered something but not everything!

8. Elle

Elle Member

I see you were talking about the same contact button I was RR back in 2005. :)

This thread was in August - September, 2005, and Jay is telling us the book hasn't been released yet? Strange (?).

9. Elle

Elle Member

bolding mine.

The police files PB page 85 actually does have Patsy telling Steve Thomas that she was down there a lot on the 24th and 25th December
    wrapping presents.

I just finished off the page. We have all talked about the tape and cord etc.above many times, but the main point of this post being that Patsy did admit to being in the cellar twice before JonBenét was found dead in it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  10. tylin

tylin Banned

What a lie what a lie. The Ram's were millionaires whose home was on the Christmas Home Tour, decorated to the hilt but we're supposed to believe that they didn't have a simple roll of duct tape. :poke:

11. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

oh i know that :) lol
    just if you had a book...and wanted to sell it..and had a website... you'd probably have some easy function..come shopping cart thingy to allow the quick and painless lancing of the required dolleros !!
    in this instance we have all talk and no substance ...so to speak..
    a sort of " here's me "...Im a really top psycho type bloke..I mean analyst.. here...read all about me.. im really werry werry qwever..and heres my book...its also werry werry qwever in its talk-talk...and heres where you can buy my book.... oops ...maybe not as clever as i thought.

Bit like the famous python cheese shop really !! :)

12. Jayelles

He claimed that he had to revise the book because of Patsy's death and Karr's arrest.

This means he must also be psychic since the book was supposed to come out in December 2005, yet Patsy didn't die nor Karr be arrested until the summer of 2006!

13. Elle

Elle Member

It is annoying right enough. I see you talk in the same language as my youngest 5 year old granddaughter. :) She says "fwidge" and soon she'll be saying fridge. :-(

What's the famous python cheese shop all about? Sounds ghastly.:-(
    Would that be Monty Python's Cheese? Don't leave this old gal in suspense. I like to keep up with you young yins.

14. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

wel to cut is short

the sketch featured a Cheese shop that well...had no cheese..as only the Flying Circus crew could do !! :)

15. Elle

Elle Member

Ah! I see! I never watched the Monty Python series. Prince Charles loved that series, and The Goons. DAFT. :) Funny how strange shows take on, isn't it? I can't get over all these reality shows on TV. My sons and their wives watch "The Survivors." I just can't get into those. Talk about a changing world.

To each his own. :)

16. Elle

Elle Member

17. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

of course..:)

18. RiverRat

FYI - A little bird has informed me that this book is still scheduled for publication this year.

19. sboyd

sboyd Member

The Book

Is this an informed bird?

20. RiverRat

Absolutely!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice