And now to Sue....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I nearly forgot what else the conservation officer told me. He said we'd better hope we didn't have any honey in our homes, or we'd really be in trouble. Bears will tear apart just about anything, including honey hives, bees and all, to get to the honey.

I can vouch for this. When I was a little girl, my uncles kept honey bees. My uncles were my dad's brothers, and they lived next door with my aunts. One year there was a particularly stubborn bear who kept tearing the honey hives apart, so my dad and his brothers decided they were going to wait on the open back porch and shoot that bear.

The bear showed up, okay, and they shot it. They wounded the bear but didn't kill it. The bear charged. My two uncles got in the house but they were so panicked, they thought my dad got in, too, but he was still on the porch trying to wrench the door open, and my uncles were holding the door shut, because they thought my dad was the bear.

Luckily for my dad, the bear turned around and headed back up into the woods. The next night, my dad and his two brothers decided to try again, only this time they came out a second floor window and sat on the roof of the porch instead of on the porch. The bear never showed.

The next day they all got in my uncle's Jeep to go to their jobs on the oil lease. While riding the dirt roads that lead to their power houses, they spotted a bear lying on the side of the road. My uncle said, do you think he's dead? My dad answered, don't know, shoot first and ask questions later. They shot the bear in the rear end.

Come to find out, some of the other lease workers found the bear, who had made his way to a stream and died there, probably from loss of blood. They dragged the bear to the side of the road where they knew my dad and his brothers would be driving, propped its head up with rocks, and waited in the brush for them to come along.

Keep in mind this was probably 55 years ago, and men didn't call conservation officers, then - they took care of the problem, themselves.

I remember feeling really glad that bear decided to turn around instead of coming after my dad. Of course, afterward, the story of my uncles holding the door against my dad, who was trying to get in, was a source of much laughter.

2. Elle

Elle Member

What a great story. It's like something you would see in the movies. You could write a children's book titled BBB Big Bastid Bear. Title would need to be changed. Oh my goodness. You have led an exciting life living near those hills. Your poor father locked out and his brothers thinking he was the bear trying to get in. Hahahahaha! Oh this is better than TV WY.

That's twice a bear has wandered up your mother's driveway. Why am I nervously looking out the patio door? :)

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Let me see if I have this straight.

Sue Bennett starts her rag and a thread to point out how erronious The BORG are.

Sue includes a major error in her post.

Sue ignores said major error without so much as a thank you to the one poster there that apparently reads the BORG's non-erronious threads.

:tsktsk:

4. Elle

Elle Member

Jams may have thanked Don Bradley personally RR (?). Jay just stated that he corrected her error, and it was changed, and Don's post was deleted. No doubt Jams is very angry with herself; especially when she was so full of glee about WY's post and mine. I'm glad we made her happy for a short spell. It backfired on her with her talking about Burke maybe having autopsy. She will never live this one down. Sometimes Karma can work real fast. One has to open mouth very carefully. :)

I'm intrigued by Jay saying she has made another glaring error which no one has spotted (?). Hurry up and tell us, Jay. I can't stand the suspense. :-(

5. Watching You

Elle, betwixt thee and me, it's a puzzle to me why jams went to all that trouble to post about us in the first place. It's not as if either of us gives a big whoop what that fool thinks and doesn't know that's she has to be desperate to try in a very pathetic manner to prove something about BORG using our benign conversation that had absolutely nothing to do with the Ramsey case (how's that for a run-on sentence?). I don't bother reading at the swamp anymore, because it's like watching the same B-rated movie over and over and over and over. BORING.

Look, she's trying to liven up her dying forum the only way she knows how - by taking posts from other forums and trying to discredit the writers and the whole BORG world with them. That's all she knows how to do, because her thinking processes are substandard. It's all about attention for her - she needs it, she craves it, she's not getting any. So, she tries to drum up attention for her and her forum, which is past due for its autopsy, by mocking other people.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

brilliant

Thats it in a nut shell! Oh - a pun. :nuts:

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor:

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She corrected her daft error and deleted DonB's post drawing attention to it at her forum. Her error was mostly amusing because she made it whilst trying to make others look stupid (kind of like someone falling flat on his face whilst cruelly mocking another person).

However, I believe that jameson thinks no-one reads the other forums. I believe this because of the number of times she has misrepresented what has been said at another forum and she seems to think she'll get away with it if she doesn't post a link to that forum OR in some cases not even name the poster whose words she is deriding. I daresay some people might be fooled by this... but NOT the people who matter - i,.e. educated people, people with a smidgen of common sense and people who are trained to check sources (LE, decent journalists). What happens then is theat these people will either dismiss jameson's unsourced posts or they might go looking for the source in which case they will often find that she HAS misrepresented what was said. This only serves to discredit her further.

She is a fascinating study IMO.

9. Watching You

jameson might be fascinating to a psychiatrist, but for me, she's a neuter.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, this latest reaction by Jams was very pettish, WY. Almost clutching for straws. I must admit, I was quite surprised to read Jay's post, and it really is quite sad to see Jams has to stoop so low. No, it doesn't trouble me at all. If she's talking about me, she's leaving someone else alone. :)

11. Elle

Elle Member

So what's the glaring error, Jay? I don't read over there. You said it has been there for months. WHAT IS IT?

Just curious, what makes you so sharp, Jay? Are you eating all those Scottish carrots they tried to get me to eat when I was wee? :) I can hear my older sister. "Eat those carrots up and you'll be able to see in the dark." It's time I told my older sister she lied. The carrots didnae work.

12. Watching You

Ah, well, Elle, considering all this self righteousness is coming from someone whose family was so dysfunctional that she claims her brother raped her in the hayloft with snakes all around them, I would say jammy sue could use some counseling to deal with her rage against others who grew up in really good families. Like me.

13. Jayelles

Good Grief.

14. Jayelles

I don't think I'm all that sharp Elle. I just remember things. But I do love carrots... AND every other kind of veg - except asparagus which for some reason I can take or leave.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Oh! How awful. Is it any wonder that she's mad at the whole world? For sure counselling is badly needed there. That's a tough one when it was a family member.

16. Niner

Niner Active Member

I had to work ALL day yesterday... the nerve!! LOL! and only had a chance to read this thread last night - Thanks RiverRat for a good laugh tonite!! I needed that! :thumbsup:

quote by RiverRat: I believe it is a personal issue for them
    Yea - it's personal!! NO JfJB for 10 frickin' years??!! You bet it's personal!! :argue:

I too am LOLing re the word autopsy!!

Great poem Greenie!

And Lurker - loved your
    "Three Cheers for the BORG!!!
    Big Old Romantic Gals
    :laffbig:

Good one too Tylin!
    I've heard autopsy is stifling.. or should that be stiffening?

quote by WY: I had autopsy twice over the weekend while at my mothers. A bear... snip
    WOW! I'd have a major autopsy too! :D We have wild turkeys here too where I live - and thankfully NO bears !!

okay... off to read the rest of this thread!

17. Harley

Harley Member

Usually the first case of autopsy is fatal. Those Ramsey's are something aren't they!!

18. tylin

tylin Banned

Harley,
    Yes, normally a case of autopsy is fatal. :clap:
    The Ram's bypass everything, don't they?
    :sick:

Niner,
    Great thread isn't it? :D But it needs a warning--
    Caution, do not read this thread while drinking. Your computer screen could get sprayed with liquid because of high voltage laughter. :floor:

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Y'all are hilarious. :floor:

But jams makes it so easy....

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Stunning!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice