PR Interview...Things that were "out of place".

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 13, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

Yep, fire ants would certainly do it. I HATE those things...my husband was in the military, and it was dark...and somehow another, don't ask me why...but, he laid down right on the top of a fire ant bed (actually he didn't see it)....he was bit all over, and had to go to an emergency TENT that had been set up. Those things are just nasty!!

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Notice that she responded after being asked about vaginal intrusion....

"prior to the night she was killed?" The response is disturbing enough, but she immediately responded "before?"

This is also the mother who swore she never read the autopsy report

3. AMES

AMES Member

Yeah, like she KNEW about the vaginal intrusion that happened with the paintbrush, on the night that she died. And how would she have known about it, if she hadn't of read the autopsy report....she was such a liar.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Their bites are torture - they both itch really bad and hurt at the same time. That's why I think my treatment would be good for child molesters of all shapes and sizes. :)

I stood in a bed once, and they were all inside my socks and shoes...I put the socks in the wash, took them out and the ants were STILL locked into the fabric of the socks, dead but their little jaws still clamped down. They can survive in the stomach acid of cows...deer...However scientists have just found a virus that supposedly kills them. That will be a major livestock saver, and a big money-saver as well, for ranchers especially.

OT, but please thank your hubby for his service! :)

5. AMES

AMES Member

LOL..that's funny, they were still holding on, huh? My dad has huge fire ant mounds all over his yard, and he has tried everything to get rid of them, including pouring gasoline into their little homes.

Thank you for thanking my hubby for his service....that means alot, that he is appreciated.

6. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

denial

she denies having read the autopsy but she sure hinted that is how she knew about the red heart on JBR's hand - how else could she excuse knowing about it except that she saw it on her dead child (and there are those that could probably testify that she didn't look at JBR's hand as she was doing her Lazurus swan dive over JBR's body.)

7. AMES

AMES Member

She also denied ever talking about her interviews with John...at the end of each day. But, John ...in HIS interviews slipped up and said that they DID talk. I knew that was a line of crock when I read that she didn't discuss things with him...she said ...and I am paraphrasing here...that she was "just too tired at the end of the day". Bull.......manure. I don't believe that for ONE second. I believe John, though, when he says that they did discuss things....like the pineapple...and when Patsy supposedly callled a female neighbor a blond B-tch...she blamed that one on a friend though...I believe it was Priscilla.

:clap: Lazarus swan dive....now THAT is a good one. I am laughing my butt off.

8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

MPD/DID.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, I was looking up JonBenet's coat in the NE transcript book, and I found this quote. In my book, the quote is "I have flashbacks of seeing my daughter lying DEAD on the floor in our living room, and I have flashbacks of hearing JOHN scream."

The NE book doesn't have numbered lines, either, just each speaker designated by initials (like "PR:") and written in paragraphs, not line by line.

So now...where is this transcript with the lines numbered, like a court recorder would write it out in a deposition?

Let me check ACR's site.

And HERE IT IS:

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

OK. Wow. I didn't even realize that there was a DIFFERENT typed transcript of these interviews. I mean, I KNEW that ACR had all the transcripts listed and on her site, but I always used the NE book. How much easier is it to use the transcript online and use the "find on this page function"?

But back to the MYSTERY of the online transcript: who made this transcript? Usually the transcriber types up his/her name at the end and signs it, but I don't see that here. Where did you get it, ACR? Is it at the swamp? Why would the NE get to publish a BOOK of it and sell it if there were TRANSCRIPTS AVAILABLE AND/OR ONLINE ALREADY?

I guess that the tapes were sold BEFORE the transcripts were released. THINK ABOUT THAT. What does this tell us about WHO HAD THE TAPES AND TRANSCRIPTS ALREADY, BUT HAD KEPT THEM FROM BEING RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC. Yet AFTER the NE bought the tapes from jams and published their book of their own transcripts...THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPTS WERE RELEASED...?

I'm confused. Somebody smack me and see if that clears it up for me.

10. AMES

AMES Member

This is the interview that I read....from ACR site. The other one makes more sense, that she had flashbacks of JOHN screaming....after JB's body was brought up from the basement. BUT....from everything else that I have read, the witnesses claim that John wasn't even crying when he brought her up...he was as cold as ice...like he always is. I have never, ever read anything from a witness that said that John screamed. Maybe there is something out there, that I am missing. I don't know. I do know that Fleet said that when John "happened" upon JB's body, he did say..."Oh my God, my baby"...or something like that. Never read where he screamed though.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  11. koldkase

OK, seems jams has lost all her documents for the swamp. Maybe I'm just missing something, but no more documents forum that I can find in the usual places. Hm.

But Swamp II, Best Free Forums, has the interview transcripts up, and no accreditation for them, either. The 2000 Atlanta transcriptionist has his name/company's name right up front and at the end of those transcripts. Those transcripts were done by the same company who did Wood's transcripts for the Wolf case depositions, too. So it's a good guess Wood didn't have those '98 transcripts made.

So...now I'm getting way off topic. But if the BDA had those tapes transcribed for the case files, then who got copies and how did they end up online AFTER jams made her infamous $40K on the tapes?

I mean, IF the tapes already had been transcribed and SOMEONE wanted them to be published, why not just have jams put them online on her forum?

Only two reasons I can think of: one, that the person in possession of the tapes and transcripts didn't want them published; two, that the person in possession of the tapes and transcripts wanted to make money from them through jams--OH, I just thought of a third: unless they were just given to jams for HER to have, and she decided to sell them instead of putting up the original transcripts for FREE.

heh Let's follow the tapes and transcripts. Tapes were made by the BDA, and copies given to the Ramseys, I believe, as part of the deal. So the BDA had the tapes and surely got them transcribed. So did the Ramseys and their lawyers...who probably gave them to their detectives, as well, being Ellis Armistead's people. Smit was with the BDA, so he probably copied them for himself--remember there were tapes mentioned in Hunter's plea to the court to get the PowerPoint and copies of it back from Smit, as well as "tapes" and other "materials." What you want to bet that included the interview tapes and transcripts?

So: BDA's office, lawyers, Smit, and the BPD probably had access; Ramsey lawyers and private investigators. Smit started doling out the PowerPoint to various TV producers and showing it to reporters back in 2000 after the Ramseys' and Thomas' books came out. He also was letting Tracey and Mills see it when the various crocs were being made. Then jams gets a copy of the PowerPoint from someone. And at some point, she gets the tapes, allegedly in an anonymous package, whereupon she promptly burned the package, complete with postal location stamped on it.... heh And of COURSE she never LOOKED at the postal marks, did she? And WHY would she BURN THE EVIDENCE if she didn't know who sent it? UNLESS SHE HAD AGREED ALREADY TO HIDE THE IDENTITY OF THE SENDER?

HAHAHAHA JAMS, YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR. You know EXACTLY who sent that package.

OK, we need to see a timeline, don't we?

Hello? ACR, WHERE did you get those transcripts? :tsmile:

12. koldkase

13. AMES

AMES Member

Hey there koldkase...I edited that post...please scroll up and read it...I added some more stuff.

14. koldkase

OK, read it Ames, and you might want to go back as I edited and added, as well. :cafe:

Here is a long passage from John's interview with Smit and Kane, about when he found JonBenet's body. Maybe it's worth putting it all back up, because he changes his story and gets some things wrong: he says he screamed a silent scream in this first telling, then says he just plain screamed in the second telling.

Another thing: he also says the duct tape wasn't really duct tape, but black and white. He's right: the tape was black on the top, non-stick side, and whitish on the sticky side. I bought some because it confused me when I saw it white side up in the blanket in the basement picture. You see, it's not electrical tape, as John says, but he doesn't appear to know its purpose: it's often used as theatrical tape to hide it onstage when it's taping down cables--or in photo shoots, pageants, etc., as marks for the contestants to hit onstage when they do their walks; it's also used in BEAUTY PAGEANTS by constestants to give them cleavage. They match the colors to their costumes to hide it, of course. I find it highly likely it would have been Patsy's rather than John's.

And John says JonBenet's hands were tied TIGHT, which is not true at all. The medical examiner simply slipped off the one wrist loop which remained on, and the other was already off, not untied but still in a loop, though you can see where John did try to untie it as the knot has one very small loop coming out of the knot. It's certainly possible that John was in a panic and just perceived it to be tight.

Then at the end, John says he was relieved to have found JonBenet...and I don't get that at all, though he does say it was horrible, as well, as she was DEAD. But what point of finding your child dead would be better than having hope she is still alive...somewhere? He says it was better knowing than not knowing...but I don't believe that at all. Knowing she was DEAD, rather than not knowing she was dead? I can't process that.

Well, that's just for starters:

15. koldkase

Now, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN: (5) JOHN RAMSEY: I noticed a spot in her coat, (6) below the surface.

What spot is he talking about ON A COAT? What COAT was in the basement?

Or did John have a slip of the tongue? He said he took JonBenet's coat off in her room, HE THOUGHT, but it's in the back seat of the car in a picture Patsy mentions. Did JonBenet's coat have something to do with this? Did he see a spot of blood on the blanket and relate it to a "coat" because it keeps you warm? (Yeah, that's the way my brain actually works now that I'm in my fifties.) Is this the DNA-X we have wondered about, not on the body?

16. koldkase

OK, sorry to hi-jack your thread, Ames. I get carried away.

But I'm not forgetting about jams and where the SECOND transcript of these interviews came from.:bed:

17. Amber

Amber Member

Notice that no one had asked him specifically about blood? They were asking about her hands, John Volunteers the info, and Smit carries on as if JR hadn't said anything about blood. Bizarre!

Last edited: May 15, 2007
  18. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

coat

I think he probably said throat and it was miss-transcribed because a little later on he says something about her throat having a core or maybe that is miss-transcribed also and he said cord but I think the spot he is talking about is maybe the triangular abrasion on her neck.
    check this out -
    On line 7 John is saying the cops went through the house before he figured out what he was going to do - what the heck does that mean, pretend to check the mail and slip downstairs and look around? Or maybe try to find some chance to discover the body himself?
    JOHN RAMSEY: I really don't remember

5 specifically. The best I can do is, it was, I

6 believe, after the police came. Because they had

7 gone through the house before I figured out what

8 I'm going to do. It was before ten o'clock. They

9 had already done some preparation before that. So

10 it would have been before. Probably before nine.

11 So then somewhere between seven and nine.

19. AMES

AMES Member

KK (It IS okay if I call you KK, right?...LOL)....I have seen this mentioned on WBS before, and somebody, I can't remember who....posted that they thought it was transcribed wrong...and was supposed to have read..."A spot ON her THROAT"

20. AMES

AMES Member

Sorry Texan, we obviously were posting at the same time.....you are just a faster typist.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice