Announcing Tom Miller's New Book - "JonBenet Ramsey: Prostitution of Justice"

Discussion in '***Sneek Preview*** - Tom Miller's Book' started by Cookie, May 15, 2007.

1. Cookie

Cookie Member

Anyone Here Knows Japanese?

You guys just crack me up. Holy Sushi, Batman! I laughed so hard when I read this.

As soon as I get my copies, I will let you all know. Doc and I are working on the English version. What I mean is the manuscript is complete and edited and now we have a great agent looking for exactly the right venue. This process is complicated and freedom of speech has taken a setback thanks to the Ramseys and LW. VE VILL GET IT PUBLISHED!

2. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Congratulations, Cookie and Doc ! I love the cover and the book name.

And YES I would like to buy a copy as soon as it is available in English :)

ACR

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Oh Yes

I never liked that picture, although it is one that makes you wanna study the "look". They both look scarey and unnatural...like they know have secrets.

I too can't wait for this book.

Thanks Cookie.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's so cool! :hourglass Hopefully I'll get through Little's Journey Beyond Reason before this new book is published!

5. Pope

Pope New Member

thoughtful son

It was so nice of my son to have married a girl from China who also speaks and reads fluent Japanese. I can have her help with a translation if I can get the book.

Cookie you can email me at TEiden1047@aol.com when you have the book, maybe I can post some of it.

respectfully,pope

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

Please do!! I'm interested in reading this too! Great cover, Cookie! :jumpie:

7. Cookie

Cookie Member

Announcement

Doc will be reading the first chapter tonight (in English) from his book, JonBenet Ramsey: Prostitution of Justice at Michaelangelos, that cool coffee and wine bar place here in Denver. I wish you guys could be there!

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I wish I could be there too. The book sounds great and it's nice to know that somewhere in America, people STILL speak English

Any idea when we might get a tidbit? How many pages is the book?

I can't find any Japanese friends like KK, but I"m working on it. I have an Asian Physical therapist that I work with and am friends with, but she's Chinese.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Web Cam! Or video-tape it and add it to our You-Tube collection! Just a thought....

10. Cookie

Cookie Member

I'll find out

I'm not sure if I can post any tidbits of his book just yet. I'll check into it. We do have several spare rooms if anyone it interested in visiting Denver!

11. Cookie

Cookie Member

Last Night

Doc's reading went splendid. He read the first 7 pages of chapter 1. People were spellbound by his talk. I hadn't heard it read outloud for some time now. The words flowed like magic. In the audience was a former cop from Boulder County Swat Team. He's a regular singer on open mike night. He was nervous as Doc read. He paced during the reading. He KNOWS what went down in the police department in 1996. The audience clapped and stood up after Doc was finished. We have waited so long to finally hear his manuscript read. We've contacted Peter Boyles about this book. Haven't heard back from his producer yet.

12. Cookie

Cookie Member

Next Week

Doc intends to read again next Thursday evening. He is interested in sharing his talk with you guys at FFJ. How would I set this up?

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Drink a toast for us!

Tidbits of the book...............pppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeee!

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, that is so cool, and a little spooky about the former cop.

And this would be soooooooo cool!

15. Cookie

Cookie Member

Get Ready

I have downloaded the video of Doc's first talk. I sent the video to some members on FFJ in hopes that they will post it here!

16. Cookie

Cookie Member

17. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

more

I need more...much more. I need the whole book!

18. Cookie

Cookie Member

Well.........

If the man is fluent in Spanish and reads ancient Greek, whatever do you expect?

19. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

More.......... More...........

ACR

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, yes! More, please! :jumpie: :genie:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice