What Would You Tell Beth Twitty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Image...it's not how you play the game anymore, it is HOW YOU LOOK playing the game.

John must be waiting for his obligatory year-of-mourning to expire before admitting anything.

2. heymom

heymom Member

It's pretty close now, isn't it?

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yep...June 24th

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I had the very same thought.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

But that article said they were swapping spit and holding hands. She a HO

6. heymom

heymom Member

I had a very weird dream this morning before I woke up...

I was in the back of a pick-up truck that my sister was driving. We came over a hill and there was a huge lake in front of us. It had a very wide shore, which sis then drove onto, and kept driving until she was in a sort of quicksand. I kept yelling at her and yelling at her to stop before she got to the water itself, but she kept going. I got out of the truck bed and walked away, and when I turned back to look, the truck was sinking quickly and she disappeared. I yelled and screamed for help, but feared that she was already dead.

Sounds like I may have been thinking about Beth Holloway, doesn't it?

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well with the relentless media campaign the Ramseys paid for I'm surprised anybody thinks they are guilty. You really have to have been here from the beginning before the libel lawyer got involved to have the real story. I don't think people are stupid--just naive.

8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The bond of Holy Victimhood!

9. heymom

heymom Member

More like The Garrotte of Holy Victimhood.

10. tylin

tylin Banned

BAHAAAAAAA

11. AMES

AMES Member

12. VP

VP Member

Whynut, once again you have pointed out a very interesting clue that the rest of us missed.

Just what is a "special friendship?" Is it more than a "friend" but less than a "lover"? LOL

Love the catch WhyNut, thanks,

Tricia

YIKES! THIS IS TRICIA POSTING, NOT VP! I AM USING VP'S COMPUTER. SHE IS VISITING. WHOOPS. GUESS I DIDN'T NOTICE SHE SIGNED IN ON HER COMPUTER..LOL. I should have noticed because I didn't sign in. It just popped up..ready to post.

I should make up some wild posts while I use her computer. Totally freak her out..hahaha.

OK I won't. But it's fun to think about :)

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'd stay out of it...I have a feeling Beth will see John soon for who he really is. Let's hope some of Beth's friends and family are aware.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You're right Show Me. Even if I did get hard core evidence of what a lying sack of $hit Ramsey is it wouldn't matter. They would kill the messenger and I would look like a busybody.

I don't think anyone has said a word to her. Only because no one thinks John Ramsey is a bad person. He is rich. To some he is a "catch."

Probably the highest class person, in a shallow sense, Beth has ever been with.

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

IF?????? :spit:

Did you say IF??????????

IF you haven't seen that hard core evidence yet, read the depositions of John Ramsey:lier:, read the '98 LE interview:lier:, the '97 LE interview:lier:, the 2000 Atlanta LE interview:lier:. Or read his BOOK:lier:. Or any of a DOZEN TV interviews over a decade:lier: :lier:.

I know you didn't mean IF.... Too much crack? :lick:

16. JoeJame

JoeJame member

We know that no one truly knows which Ramsey committed the act. The concensus seems to be Patsy for the most part. Maybe Beth believes he is guilty by association and feels sorry for him. I wish we knew the reason behind this. I know most of you guys have been here a while. It is so frustrating for folks to not know the truth, if you research the case!....
    Since I've been on this side of the fence, I do not get why people protect the Ramsey's? Is it for drama and something to do? None of the idi has been able to show me where another baby has been hurt in this way. All the suspects they discuss have been investigated. What is it about this case? Why is it always about the "Ramseys"...and not JonBenet?
    When I protected them, it was because I did not want to believe it. A parent could do it. But after researching.......It is highly plausible, a parent did not mean to do it. But they continued BS after the fact and ruint many lives to save their own. IMO.

17. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I have given the subject of "why do Ramsey defenders defend them so vigorously?" much thought, and have come to the conclusion that, in most cases, the defenders do it as a way of psychologically validating their their own "goodness," shall we say.

Look at it this way. Many people believe, truly believe, that their own worth is defined by the worth of the people around them. "Judge a man by his friends," that kind of thing. Well, the Ramsey friends have to, for their own self-worth, be able to judge themselves as good and kind people. They became friends with the Ramseys. If they were to bail now, it would show that the friends were very poor judges of character, and in my opinion that is the last thing they want to 'fess up to being. So, rather than abandon the Ramseys, these friends defend them. After all, what does it cost them to do so? They may themselves have lost some other friends, but they gained others.

It is interesting to see how many, many times the Ramsey defender-friends compare themselves to the Ramseys and gleefully admit to being inferior to people who, on an objective basis, were not in possession of outstanding character. "OMG, Patsy never hit JonBenet or yelled at her, isn't that AWESOME, she was such a great mom," they convey. But by doing so, they also convey that they themselves DO hit their own children and yell at them. Therefore, they are defending Patsy for doing something that is beyond them and yet simultaneously doing the minimum that any ordinary decent human being does every day. Melinda Ramsey wrote for JONBENET'S MOTHER, "When it was our birthday, she always made a fuss. This was our 'special day' and the birthday child was the center of attention." For Pete's sake, that is the point of birthday parties. What kind of grim world did Melinda Ramsey live in that made her admire Patsy for paying attention to a child on the child's birthday? It is like admiring a McDonald's employee for asking you if you would like fries with your burger. And yet this is the kind of person who comes out to defend the Ramseys as saints put on earth to worship as The Best People Ever.

There you have it, then. People defend the Ramseys because their own lives and characters are, in some way, lacking ordinary values that the Ramseys minimally had, and when your spiritual character lives in the sewer, you look up to people who live in the gutter.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Why Nut, you are a lot more analytical than I am.

I just assumed they are stupid.

:fishslap:

19. JoeJame

JoeJame member

:rolling:

20. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

That explains Candy's love for us here

:floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice