What Would You Tell Beth Twitty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 4, 2007.

1. To answer the original question... I'd like to ask Beth what the attraction is... I mean, the guy's old as dirt and (objectively speaking) pretty creepy and annoying.... what's the appeal? :confused:

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Ploppy_Slopper;
    Welcome back.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Ploppy! Was just thinking about you yesterday

and wondering where you'd gone. Lots of the people who came on when I did, or just before, have dropped off now that John Mark Karr is not the perp. Whasssssuppppp???

4. Hi guys :cool2:

Just haven't had much free time... my career is taking off, divorce in the works... all that good stuff :winko: ...but I do come back from time to time :cloud9:

5. heymom

heymom Member

Hey, glad to hear some things are going well (career), and sorry to hear some things aren't (divorce). Hope you keep checking in from time to time.

6. Little

Little Member

Two of a kind: Romance and reality

"The latest intriguing alleged hookup of public figures is between Beth Holloway Twitty and John Ramsey, mainly because of why they're known."

7. tylin

tylin Banned

That pretty much sums up the Ramsey-Twitty romance in my book. :did:

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

WHat would I tell her?

Get out while you can!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice