John's Bathrobe....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 28, 2007.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You condense admirably, Little.

2. AMES

AMES Member

That answers my question...thanks LITTLE!!!!!

SOOOOO...the blue bathrobe was found in the "DEN"..the area that was labeled as the "STUDY" on the house floor plans. So...according to the statements that you posted...John's blue bathrobe WAS FOUND on the first floor.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Not from the information Little just posted...Arndt was on the 3rd floor and found the robe, next to John's desk on the floor up there.

"Weiss and Arndt did a visual inspection of them master bedroom and adjoining office. Arndt noticed that John had hastily dropped his navy blue bathrobe on the floor next to his desk."

4. AMES

AMES Member

Oh, okay..I didn't read all of that one...I was referring to this one.

A blue bath robe was found on the floor in the den on the first floor of the house.
    Why was it there? It is said to be a man's robe.
    http://www.geocities.com/Area51/neb...nexplained.html

But, I would trust the other link first....the one that says that Arndt noticed that John had dropped his bathrobe on the floor next to his desk...(while looking in the adjoining office near the bedroom). Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

5. Cookie

Cookie Member

For Ames

I know I posted this statement in the past, but I thought you might be interested in this observation from a girlfriend of mine who did not know the Ramseys. She attended a Christmas "tour of homes" event in Boulder. This was an annual event where one home was selected and opened to the public. I think the Ramsey home was selected in the winter of 1995.

My ex, who was one of several attorneys working for the Ramseys, cautioned Patsy NOT to let the public on the second and third floors (for safety reasons). Instead, Patsy opened the entire house with her former Miss West Virginia gown draped on the master bed. Anyway, my girlfirend paid the ticket price and entered the Ramsey home on the day of the holiday tour of homes. She reported to me as soon as she was in the front living room, she began to feel short of breath ane felt like she was being strangled. She immediately ran out ot the house and sat on the steps awaiting her friend who was still inside. She told me the situation scared the **** out of her and swore she would never return to this house. Interesting.....

6. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

But she didn't say she got a head ache in the post parietal region of her head, eh?

7. AMES

AMES Member

Sounds like something she would do....wanting EVERYBODY to know that she was a former Miss West Virginia....who cares? :rolleyes:

Hmmmm...yes that is very interesting. Your friend could have been having some sort of sensation, of what was to come....later in that house. I read somewhere....that some TV envangelist's daughter and son-in-law, just bought the Ramsey home. And even remodeled the basement, they are going to make a utility closet out of the wine cellar...but, just the thought of it creeps me out. Did you ever have a weirded out feeling when you were in there? I cannot imagine anyone in their right mind, buying that hellhole. There was another poster on another board that claimed to have a friend that went to a baby shower there at the Ramsey's, and also had a strange feeling.

8. heymom

heymom Member

It is actually the son or daughter of Robert Schuller - "The Hour of Power," who is pastor of the Crystal Cathedral in California. I forget whether it's his son-in-law and daughter, or his son and DIL.

9. AMES

AMES Member

Yep...that's it...Robert Schuller. I have heard him preach before...on tv....but, I just couldn't remember which tv pastor it was. I read where it was actually his daughter and son-in-law...that bought the house. They are putting a bar in the basement.....my husband, who has also heard Schuller preach...said..."Why would a pastor's daughter need a BAR??" LOL

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Cookie,
    What made your friend feel that way? Seriously, were there fumes in the house that affected your friend? Or did your friend feel what so called ghost hunters would feel?

11. AMES

AMES Member

That's what I want to know!!! I think that she was having some sort of premonition....(is that spelled right?)

12. tylin

tylin Banned

lol, You spelled premonition correctly!

13. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...thanks..it just didn't LOOK right to me. And I used to win every spelling bee that I entered, when I was in Elementary school.....can't tell it now, though. :bee:

14. heymom

heymom Member

Ha ha - PK's (pastor's kids) can be the biggest rebels and partiers you ever saw! They have a lot of teaching to shake off once they are away from the pastor Dad. But honestly, Schuller isn't Baptist or anti-alcohol that I know of. He's non-denom and they aren't anti-alcohol, are they? Moderation in all things except the tithing...

15. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...well of COURSE...you can tithe as much as you want to.

I was raised a Baptist, and then we started going to a Four-Square church...its alot like Baptist. I have been to a non-denom church before, but the one that I went to, WAS against alcohol. So who knows...they are all different. The PK's that I was friends with, were totally wild...they used to sneak out of their rooms at night, and go out. Of course, now that they are older, they have gone back to the way that they were raised.

16. heymom

heymom Member

OK, I have never heard of a Four-Square church, nor have I ever heard of a non-denom that was against alcohol, but then I learn something new every day! :)

PK's can sure be wild. I hope most of them do return to their childhood faiths. I wasn't a pastor's kid but it took having my first child to get me back to the faith of my childhood. God had been whispering in my ears all along, but when I pushed that baby out into the world, He YELLED at me - "THIS IS YOUR PURPOSE!" (being a Mommy.) I listened to Him then! :)

17. AMES

AMES Member

The non-denom that I went to, was in the south....thats the Bible belt...and I think that EVERY church is against alcohol there...even though some members of the congregation still drink...they hide the fact that they do.

I have to say, it brought tears to my eyes when I read the last two sentences of your post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice