John Mark Karr Arrested

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

I hope so too KK. She has the right to hang out with anyone she wishes to but she doesn't have the right to knowingly place her child in jeopardy. If she doesn't "know" that she's placing her child in jeopardy then it's up to her family or some other authority to make it plain as day to her.

Little

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

he was freed for lack of corroboration for his claims — or even any solid indication he’d been near Boulder at the time of the killing.
    BINGO![/QUOTE]

You said it Little! Worth repeating. No evidence and a conspiracy between the DA's office, Smit and 'wannabebestsellingauthor' Tracey.

Mary'd be written up in all the papers as a DA who cracked a cold case...or that that fact any murder case. Smit get his reputation back and can move on to other crimes. And Tracey get shows, book deals.........but alas.....what these three lacked was a shred of evidence.

I'll bet these three are also befuddled that people actually wanted REAL evidence, before anyone buy their story.

3. Little

Little Member

I was please to read that Show Me. It seems it's rare that anyone points out something so obvious other than DNA which is a big question mark in itself.

Little

4. Little

Little Member

Former JonBenet Ramsey suspect to be released from jail on bond

His poor dad!

5. heymom

heymom Member

People like this are so common, and numerous, and if it hadn't been for John Karr's crazy fantasy about JonBenet, and Michael Tracey who used Karr for his own purposes, we'd have never heard of him. It's called Trailer Trash...

Anyone who would beat on his own 86-year-old father needs intervention of another kind...One of these days he's going to get himself into prison and then he really will be a girlie boy for some 400 lb. inmate. What a freakshow.

His dad can't be any model of sanity or he'd never have allowed that nut back into his house, son or not.

A truly sick and sad "family," aren't they???

6. AMES

AMES Member

LOL....like "get out of the way buddy!" This one was freaky, because it looked SO REAL!!! The heads looked like they belonged on the bodies....now that's a weird thought.

7. AMES

AMES Member

"little whippersnapper"? Alot of words come to my mind when I think of JMK...and whippersnapper is NOT one of them.

DUH! Well, imagine that....Karr's trips to restaurant, to the park, (and probably even at church)...bring dirty looks and curse words. I "wonder" why?? What the heck does she expect?? That woman is not playing with a full deck of cards. And I am...like another poster here...trying to figure out exactly what JMK is trying to achieve here. He wants to become a woman, but he has a girlfriend? He wants to have a sex change, and it doesn't look like he needs one to me, he is already feminine looking as it is. He is just one skinny, whippersnapping ...weirdo.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Well, as long as we have John and Elizabeth Edwards, Patsy and John will ALWAYS be with us!

10. AMES

AMES Member

OMG...that is SO true...I had never even thought about that before..LOL

11. tylin

tylin Banned

You're absolutely right heymom. Who in their right mind would or could hit someone, especially their parent, who is 86 years old???
    Mark Karr is no more than white trash-----a white trash pedophile. bleckkkk
    And this person he's dating, why does she think Karr's so great?
    Does she know the ***'s claim to fame?
    Does she know he wrote emails stating he wanted to climb into JBR's coffin and have sex with her?
    Does she know that HER daughter is in also in danger?
    :curses: :rage: :snake: :devil: :hopmad:

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=99756

So...Karr AND his stupid girlfriend are living off the old man? Nice. Is Karr AT LEAST working as a drag queen to bring in a little cash? Someone at topix said the girlfriend was a Vegas stripper, so maybe Karr is being coached by her....

See, RR, you are PSYCHIC! So THAT'S how Karr honed his act....

A review for further pondering: http://www.ican.ie/campaigns/universalmusic/dancesisterdance/myvid/index.php?v=e179c3c4126e9

[Sorry, link doesn't work anymore. For those who missed it, a lovely Karr in an evening dress was dancing and slinking around like the vamp he really is....]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  13. koldkase

OH no! Are the dance links not working anymore? Hey, Rat! Whazup?

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Hitting a 90 YO man? That's almost as classy as claiming you raped and murdered a 6 YO girl. Let's hope Karr's next trick is spontaneous human combustion.

15. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

So why can't he date a moslem extremist car bomber type chick instead? Cheez, the dweeb needzta die in a 'splozion and go to teh however-many-virgins place at the handz of some gurl with a ripcord and some C4 earringz.
    JMHO, guyz.

16. koldkase

Uh...for Karr, that'd be 40 CHILD virgins....

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh NO!!!!!!!! I am soooo busy today, someone else may have to redo unless you can wait for my return.

18. AMES

AMES Member

My guess is that she knows all of these things...she is just an idiot, and probably is using JMK as her "claim to fame". She wants her 15 min. of it. I am sure she is some scruffy low-life....(I hate to sound mean, but its true)...and she sees this ....in some sick, twisted, sort of way....as her becoming a somebody, instead of a nobody. Sad to say...but it happens. So much so...that she is willing to look over JMK's .....ummmmm....faults..for lack of a better word.

19. koldkase

Uh...I think we killed the video dances, as it's no longer available in that version.

HAHAHAHAHA Obviously, the dancers left in protest, seeing their moves STOLEN by the GUTTAH GOSSIP CRACK HO'S of FFJ!!

I thought it was their FINEST HOUR.... :takeabow:

20. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaaa
    :floor: :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice