Sigh - Ramsey souvenirs to go on eBay

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Little

Little Member

Wood says:
    "The brutal murder of this child has been utilized by entities worldwide to advance their careers and fatten their pocketbooks. . . . TV movies, books and careers have been made through the tragedy of the Ramsey family - I regret it, but it does not surprise me."

Does this mean that Wood regrets the money he's made off the case too??

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Wood and Jameson are probably just upset that they didn't think of it first and sell them!

Their only regrets about $$$ in this case is that they didn't get it ALL!

They both made a "career" from a dead little girl

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

4. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Medallion

and the Maker is Providence

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

And John's Success was complemented by Patsy's Victory!, in the name of Providence.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I've just realised that none of the forums (not even jameson's or Starting Over, the two RST forums) acknowledged the first anniversary of Patsy's death! 24th June.

Was it mentioned on any tv programmes?

7. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

That's programs!

Nada. And I live in JonBenetland. Then again, I don't read news papers. Are you kidding? News papers? I didn't catch Boyles mentioning it either. But I currently sleep through (literally) his show now, most of the time. JonBenet will outshine them all. But of course, she was selected by God.

8. Jayelles

How odd. Of course the anniversary of her death wasn't covered here, but one would have expected that since her death wasn't even covered here!

BTW Paradox - are you correcting my spelling??? ( i.e. "That's programs")

If so.... in the UK "Programme" is the correct spelling for tv, list of items at an event, schedule etc. Here, a "program" is only used to decribe computer instructions.

:p

9. Jayelles

Someone remembered:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5o2KWFB924

I've never seen that film of Patsy competing in the Miss VW pageant before.

I also wonder whether that film of Patsy playing the piano was filmed by Susan Stine.

10. Jayelles

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I looked at the first video three times trying to see where Patsy was playing the piano, Jay! Those are sweet tributes. I saw several of Cookie's photos in the first one, and Patsy playing the piano at the first of the second one.

12. Jayelles

The full piano video was screened in Tracey II and they said the piece Patsy was one which Jonbenet had mastered before her death.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I was wondering about the Japanese (?) writing on the first one.

14. Jayelles

EVERYTHING western is huge in Japan! I imagine JonBenet is big in japan too!

15. Jayelles

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Cool! :)

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

With Cookie's husband's book being published there first, I would think so too. I was in Tokyo a few days, it's been more than 35 years ago, and I had the best time!

18. Jayelles

It's possibly one of only a handful of places on earth that I have no desire to go to! Don't get me wrong, I understand it's wonderful, it's just never interested me. I'd far rather go to China or Russia or the North Pole!

19. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks for posting this, finally something other than pageant videos or pictures!! That video of JB hula-hooping went by so fast, that I blinked and almost missed it. I cry everytime I watch one of these Youtube videos of her.

20. AMES

AMES Member

First of all, the person that posted that tribute to her, is obviously NOT a PDI. LOL On the video, it said that it was thought that JB's death brought stress to Patsy, and that's the reason that her cancer returned...of course, being RDI..I think it was from the stress of knowing that she had caused the death of her daughter. There was a show on last year, "48 Hours"....and it was a ten year anniversary special of JB death. And on that show, they had flimed Patsy at the piano, crying and playing the last piece of piano music that JB had ever learned. I believe that the video on Youtube is a portion from that "48 Hours" special.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice