1. heymom

heymom Member

JR: I think it is. I mean if this person is that bizarrely
    clever to have not left any good evidence, but left all
    these little funny clues around, they. . . are clever
    enough to pull the chair back when they left.

Bizarrely clever??? Leaving "little funny clues?" John, you sound as if you think the killer of your daughter is leading police on a twisted treasure hunt. Who would describe a criminal like this as leaving "little funny clues," like a clown or jokester, or a prankster? WTF???

JR's choice of words here gives him away. He's the one who left the "little funny clues," he's the bizarrely clever intruder that he created for police.

2. Little

Little Member

Maybe that's just what was on the top of his mind heymom since he and Patsy had been spending so much time with their prankster, funny person pal Susan Stine.

Little

3. rashomon

rashomon Member

Did Jameson edit the police interviews?

From Steve Thomas' book (1997 interview with Patsy Ramsey) (ST, p. 167/168):

In the interview posted on the ACR site, it says nothing about Hofstrom stepping in.
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

IDIs claim SteveThomas lied here, twisting the facts etc.

My question: it was Jameson who sold the interviews to the National Enquirer - do you think it is possible that she edited them, omitting passages which in her opinion presented Patsy and John in an unfavorable light?

At the begining of the Patsy 1997 interview, it says:

Who 'prepared' the version: maybe Jameson herself?

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Not unless she edited the tapes themselves because the NE had the tapes transcribed. The transcrpts at ACR's are complete. We can compare the NE book and ACR transcrpts to see what is missing.

jameson admitted recently that the NE agreed to omit the portions of the interviews which pertained to Burke. We also know that the omitted the chunk of interview about jameson where John Ramsey was less than complimentary about her. I believe jameson would have netogitated that omission too. I think she did not realise that she was not the only person to receive a copy of the tapes and did not expect the other person to transcribe them in full and give them to ACR for her site.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, y'all got me looking at the '97 interview transcript with Patsy and Thomas and Trujillo, and I'm getting off topic here, but...what "room" in "black and beige" was "John's"? I have no idea what this means, maybe someone here can help me:

6. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

7. Jayelles

ALl of the text following the line "I have slept in there" has been omitted from the book.

8. koldkase

You're right, Cranberry. Reading more, I see she calls JAR "John" at times, and there is mention of his bedspread being black, and they were discussing the bedrooms on the second floor. Thanks.

9. koldkase

I think this must be what Thomas was referring to, when Patsy was talking about what happened when JonBenet was brought upstairs. It appears from the text that it was Tom Trujillo who stopped the interview there, but we have to remember that we can't see the body language going on in the room. Perhaps Burke and Hoffstrom couldn't be heard on the tape or used body language to signal a break was needed, like a hand moved across the neck or the sports signal with the hands for a time out, that kind of thing. Another thougt is that Thomas was going on memory, and in such a charged situation, he might have misremembered the exact events, as well. Perhaps a signal was given by the attorneys and they patted her on the back to console her, which Thomas remembered years later as a verbal consolation.

God knows, for people who never stop making excuses for all of the Ramseys memory problems after the murder, it's a bit disingenuous to call Thomas a liar when he was there and they weren't. That won't stop them, though. A double standard is the rule for the RST.

10. koldkase

Burke is mentioned, as well as some friends of JAR. Guess jams didn't want that old intruder to be any of them:

11. Jayelles

Sorry, the question about Burke sleeping in there IS in the book. This is the missing text:-

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

Pam's one-woman raid

Does anyone know if the items Pam Paugh retrieved from the Ramsey home showed up in any police report? If yes, was she required to show the items to the police, or did they just take her word for it in terms of what she had taken?

13. tylin

tylin Banned

rashomom,
    I'm looking for the information also. ;)
    Surely we can find the information on the net. I'll post it here as soon as I find it.

I found this at ACR. http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-pam-removed.htm

14. tylin

tylin Banned

This is from DOI so I doubt if it's true~

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-pam-removed.htm
    2000 March 18 - John and Patsy Ramsey book, "Death of Innocence"

15. tylin

tylin Banned

From ACR-http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-pam-removed.htm
    ggage, the true contents unknow

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

Bathrobes removed by Pam

Thanks Tylin for the info.

The word "bathrobes" made me jump. Weren't there blue cotton fibers found on JonBenet's genitals which might have come from a washcloth? It's in the Bonita papers. The material of a terrycloth bathrobe would be very similar to a washcloth.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2007
  17. sboyd

sboyd Member

Yes it would.

A bathrobe was on the floor in the "den". Where is the den. Is it on the first floor of the house, as most dens are. You know off the livingroom?

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Actually in this case, wasn't the room upstairs in the Master/Bath/Bedroom sitting room area called the Den?

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

yes

We discussed this before and Cookie confirmed that the study, in this instance, was upstairs in the master suite.

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

I'm looking for Lou Smit's interview with the Ramseys. Is it on the ACandyRose site?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice