Yana Huss Murder Case and Memorial Fund

Discussion in 'Yana Huss' started by ACandyRose, Aug 8, 2007.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

YESSSSSSSSS !! That's probably the most sensible thing he ever did in his whole life was sign those papers.

I'm so happy for Yana's mother and the two children. :)

ACR

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

If you think that you are happy now.......just wait until this afternoon!!!

3. RiverRat

Breaking News!

The Road to Russia is Clear! Yana's mother has been given permanent custody of the children so just as soon as Petr gives his testimony, they can return to Russia and start adoption procedures there!

4. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Oh my gosh RR, this is GREAT news.

Please give Yana's mother a hug for me as well as the two children. Yana will rest in peace knowing her children are being taken care of by her loving family. I hope she can keep in contact with you and give us updates on her trip back to Russia with the children and their progress there.

This has to be a rewarding and joyous day for you too RR knowing your hard work and love was able to help this family. It's an honor for FFJ to have you here as a member, an honor for me to know you. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

ACR

5. RiverRat

Awww shucks, ACR - sharing this experience with you proves to me that I've earned my wings as you were a Big Wig when I rolled into town and you have nothing but soar higher and higher ever since then. Thank you from all of us down here.

Thanks to the internet, we will be able to stay in touch with Yana's family and they will always have access to your website! Now that this chapter is closing, we can focus on the criminal aspects of this case instead of worrying about further damage hurting this family.

A rewarding and joyous moment it was indeed when I received the phone call this morning, I can say that it was the first time in my life that I cried over good news! As luck would have it, I still have a little of that nastly flu bug so I have not been able to hug my friends yet but a celebration will be coming soon and you are all invited! Thank you all for following along with me and a special thanks as always to Tricia for letting me be me and letting me have this spot for Yana.

:martini:
    RR!

6. becca

becca Member

This is so great to hear. RR we'll celebrate by throwing back some drinks and dancing in the streets... :toast:

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I thank Tricia as well and all you guys for letting me be me. Love, jc

8. RiverRat

Help Needed!!!!

I would never do this, but I have no other choice.......please help if you can, no matter how small, but now that all is clear as far as custody, Elena still must stay for one more month and has no funds left to pay the rent. TRUST ME - there is a very important Secret (GJ) reason that Petr must stay just a few more weeks...........

The government is not helping out with assistance other than WIC for Katrina and my sources here are tapped. We do have our Victim's Rights Memorial Service tomorrow night where I will make a public plea to my community, but my hopes are not high considering the "support" I have witnessed so far. I am at my wits end so that is why I am turning to my Angel babies here. Please pass the word and the plate. It is sooooo worth it.

I'm begging.
    RR

9. RiverRat

$700 is the rental amount due on the first. Please feel free to ask me any questions if necessary.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Where would we send money?

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I looked for an address for the bank, KK, but didn't see one.

12. koldkase

13. RiverRat

My amazing friends, thank you for filling my inbox..........

KK - that link will take you to the find a Wachovia location but I do not see the one for Punta Gorda listed, so I will find it elsewhere or you can PM me for my personal info and I will take care of it for you. I would like to have some kind of on-line contact between Elena and you wonderful people before I put her on an airplane :cry: :yay: so any suggestions on how you all would like to officially meet my hero would be appreciated.

And please be here for me when I return alone from the airport. Please.

Today is our Memorial where we will plant another tree in honor of the new homicide victims from this past year and Yana will be added. Think I will print up several flyers to take with me just in case.......I'm running on empty here so I think that this will help get me up and running again. Keep pushing me now, please and thank you!

Love,
    Hay

14. RiverRat

Wachovia Bank info:

314 TAYLOR ST
    PUNTA GORDA, FL 33950
    Phone: (941)575-3220
    Fax: (941)575-3241

The Yana Huss Memorial Fund

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I hope the memorial goes well tonite. I think flyers are an excellent idea!

16. koldkase

Thanks, RR, for the info. I am so worried about the little boy. I'm heartsick at what he has endured so young, and what lies in store for him. I so wish I could reach out and sprinkle angel dust on his little head, giving him an enchanted life of blessings and joy from here on out.

17. RiverRat

You mean this Young Man? :knight:

Attached Files:

18. RiverRat

http://spotted.sun-herald.com/pages/photo_page.php?mm=1547159&gallery=297764

Media representatives interview Elena Kuchinskaya Tuesday at the Parents of Murdered Children vigil, held at the Charlotte County Justice Center in Punta Gorda to honor area homicide victims. Kuchinskaya's daughter, Yana Huss, was murdered in Port Charlotte in April of 2006. Yana's husband, Scott Huss, has been charged with her death.

Attached Files:

19. RiverRat

A rose for Mother: Two-year-old Katrina Huss, held by victim advocate, picks a rose from a bouquet which will be laid on the ground near a plaque honoring area murder victims Tuesday at the Parents of Murdered Children vigil, held at the Charlotte County Justice Center. Katrina and her brother, Peter Shalin, 8, center, attended the remembrance of homicide victims ceremony to honor their mother, Yana Huss, who was murdered in April in Port Charlotte.

http://www.sun-herald.com/newsch.cfm

Attached Files:

20. RiverRat

2007 additions......

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice