Beth (Twitty) Holloway dating John Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Oct 3, 2007.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

:floor: :nyah: :laffbig:

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I predict that nothing will come out, due to this relationship, concerning John's involvement with the death of JonBenet. However, something could come out concerning his obstruction of justice in finding the body and not immediately reporting it.

John's relationship with such a highly visible personality is a lucky break for followers of the case. Unlike Burke, who knows very little, John knows what he did and when. I hope his confidence in a high profile relationship turns into overconfidence.

3. heymom

heymom Member

That quote just struck me, that if I said the same thing, only wrote it:

“I draw strength from Him,†Heymom told People. “I’ve learned from Him that no matter how much in disbelief you are of the things going on around you, you can still get through the most unimaginable journey,â€

it would be autobiographical. For Beth, the capitals aren't necessary. Pity she doesn't know the real God.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well, crazier things have happened, so maybe his hairline started a reverse receding process?! :floor:

5. Cookie

Cookie Member

Just Saw!

Local Fox News channel hosted an interview with Beth last night. She is here in Denver to promote her new book. I would be interested in knowing the publisher. I am thinking about going to her signing. I'm sure JR will be there. Hmmmm.

GO ROCKIES!!!!!!

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Cookie,

Now why on earth would Beth be having a book signing in Denver?

Go Cookie go! Oh and hte Rockies too!!

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, go!!!!

8. Cookie

Cookie Member

Just Figured

I just figured out why Beth and John were in town for her book signing. John is notorious for attending big name games in football and baseball. PR and JR went every year to the Super Bowl. That surprised me a bit since PR was not interested in sports. See and be seen, I guess.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wow. Now that's an interesting factoid, Cookie. And the Rockies played and won so they're going to the big Super World thingie now, right? Plus, last I heard, John Andrew lived in Denver, right? I bet they were there to see him, as well, and probably they all went to the game...?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice