1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'm with you, more than you can know. I nearly lost my own mother this year. She's going to make it, thank the gods. Thought it might give you strength now.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

:cand:

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Thank you Tez. Hugs to you....how are you doing?

4. tylin

tylin Banned

RR,
    Thanks so much. A dose of FFJ love was exactly what I needed. Nothing like hearing kind words from others during such a hard time.
    :blush:

5. tylin

tylin Banned

Cranberry, Moab, Cherokee, Thor, Pearlism, KK, Zotto, The Punisher,

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. :beats:
    I can't tell you how much every kind word you've written means to me. You ALL are so very thoughtful. :grouphug:

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

You are welcome sweetheart! And Punisher, thank God your mom is ok. I lost my mom back in 1994 and I was lost for a long time. We were very close. And she was only 62. Treasure your parents, guys. The worst can happen all too soon. Luckily, I still have my dad and he is in great health.

7. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Tylin, I have been where you are now, and I know how it feels. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I will say a special prayer for your dad's comfort. He deserves a crown for taking such loving care of your mom through those two devastating illnesses.

Much love.

8. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hi Tylin....

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I know personally how much sorrow and pain goes with losing a mother....Please accept my sincere condolences. I will offer prayers for the repose of the soul of your mom and for strength and comfort for your family during this time of change and adjustment...I can only hope that you will be able to think of your mom in the joy of her new life and be happy for her even while you are struggling with the loss of her presence in your life.

Wishing you and your family all blessings and peace at this difficult time,
    Voyager

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Driver and Voyager,
    Thank you so much for your kind words.
    I'm honored to be in the presence of such thoughtful people.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you Tylin.

So sorry you lost your mom and I pray your father finds some inner strength to help carry on! The first year is the worst. When I lost my father it was far worse than I ever thought it could be. Mom's still alive and across the street from me..yeah.

Is there some organization that deals with Parkinson's or Alheimer's he can voluteer at? Or a group of people his age, who are dealing with sick loved ones...one he can talk to?

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Just now catching up.

I'm so sorry for your loss Tylin. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Hang in there

12. tylin

tylin Banned

hi Show Me.
    Thank you for your kind words. There is an Alzheimer's support group that dad can attend but his health is failing as well and I don't know if could sit through the meetings. Dad will be 82 next month and his health took a sudden nose dive in May. I actually thought he would pass before my mom.
    My oldest daughter and I are taking turns visiting dad every day. He's doing ok now, I'm not sure if mom's death has hit him yet.

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Thank you Barbara.

14. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Cherish him while you can.....God Bless you Tylin and your family.

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Tylin,

I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. No matter how sick it is still a shock and it breaks your heart.

I will be praying for you, your dad, and the rest of your family.

Take care,
    Tricia

16. tylin

tylin Banned

Show Me and Tricia,
    Thanks so much for your kind words. I spent the day with my daddy today. He's doing pretty good. We spent some time talking about my mom today. It was comforting for both dad and I.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'm sorry again, sweetie.........

Everyone please keep our girl in your thoughts as this thread comes full circle. :cry: :cry:

18. becca

becca Member

You are in my prayers.... just know that they are now together and all is right with their world.
    love ya

19. heymom

heymom Member

Christmas is tough when you've lost someone...we're thinking of you with love and care.

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Obviously, I've missed something. Tylin, did you lose your father? If so, I am so sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice