Members' Theories

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Mar 14, 2008.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

The 'Big Bugaboo' maybe? :D

I don't know what agenda Paradox has, and I'm getting the feeling that he himself doesn't really know it either.
    Frankly, when first coming across his posts here, I thought he can't be serious, maybe he is some kind of 'forum jester' whose role is to lighten things up a bit. But in the course of time, it dawned on me that he WAS serious about all this "Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet" and "Patsy sent her daughter ahead as an angel" stuff.

His is not so much a theory but a fantasy. Fantasies don't require time lines, and forensic evidence which might threaten this fantasy (like e. g. the fiber evidence against John) bothered him so much that he sought to 'delete' it by ridiculing it.
    Imo his fantasy is the reason why he always evaded a detailed discussion of the crime scene, the forensic evidence and time line of events.
    Paradox did not want to weigh theretical possibilities agaist probabilities. He wanted none of this. He wanted to keep his fantasy intact. This is what drove him.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  2. AMES

AMES Member

You are welcome, he actually has the SAME hat...can you believe it??

3. AMES

AMES Member

:bow:

Good! I got into a big time argument with him, when I first started posting over here, he almost ran me off. LOL I got several pm's from other posters saying not to pay him any attention. I had him on my ignore list for a long time, but then I took him off. It seems that he just looks for trouble...he tries to "yank people's chain".

4. AMES

AMES Member

LOL..yeah, that's what I thought too, until he started picking fights with me, when I first came to FFJ. He always, ALWAYS had a smart butt reply to every single thing that I posted. I thought that he had to have been drunk when he posted some of the stuff that he did. He always left me scratching my head....(insert scratching head smiley here).

5. heymom

heymom Member

People who are very deep into Jungian psychology can be puzzling, to say the least. I have never met anyone who delved into Jung's philosophy without being "affected" in some way. It kind of makes you go mental and start seeing stuff everywhere. It becomes a paradigm for everything that happens, and you can literally go a bit mad.

I'm sorry Paradox was so attached to his Jungian viewpoint and unable to let go of some strange dislike for rash, because I enjoyed his posts, unless he was being snarky. I think there were aspects of Patsy's psyche that do suggest at the least a borderline personality, although I don't think she was truly psychotic nor was she a multiple personality, as Paradox believed. But the end statement is that none of us will ever know the truth, now.

I'm glad that Ames and rash can now feel comfortable and not be attacked at every turn.

6. rashomon

rashomon Member

I just read Tricia's post on WS. Paradox has been banned from there, and also his 'alter' BrotherMoon which he used on WS a few years ago.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

He should have appreciated what he had a helluvalot more than he did.

8. Tril

Tril Member

Paradox was BrotherMoon on WS? What a startling revelation. For me, anyway.

9. RiverRat

Yes - his Trickery runs that deep. I'm sorry that you too were also affected, but please know that.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, since he thinks we're all idiots--FEMALE idiots--I guess he'll be happy to have the burden of stooping to our level taken from him.

Nothing like a happy ending for all. :toast:

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Go to Topix, he is over there dissing us...wonder if he knows about WS yet?

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

He's already said "BOO" over on WS. Literally.

13. heymom

heymom Member

Well, he certainly turned out to be an arrogant bastid, didn't he? Maybe when Shadow and Yum-Yum left, he thought he was the ":(:(:(:( of the walk" or something. Ridiculous.

14. RiverRat

Shadow has not gone anywhere! That's not allowed ever!!!

15. heymom

heymom Member

Well, I know Shadow isn't *gone,* but he only posts in Politics/Current Events at this time, so I consider him "gone." Didn't mean to get you all lathered up!! :)

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I never let Paradox get to me. As I said to an annoying IDI on WS last year, I have chunks of people like him in my stool.

17. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...I remember that, but can't remember who you posted that to...was it Holdon? He is the only one that I can think of that deserves that sort of comment, there at WS.

18. AMES

AMES Member

I told RiverRat about that....so now he is banned over at WS too! Tricia made him leave the room. LOL

19. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Paradox went to the "naughty chair"!

20. RiverRat

He likes it like that.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice