It Seems Lou Smit Needs More Money

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Mar 11, 2007.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

sboyd

From what I can gather, it's for stalking...which in mame's fevered mind means joining and posting on public crime forums of which said mame is a member.

If that's it, she'll have a lot of suing to do, because many of us cross-post on many JBR boards where the aforementioned mame holds forth with her blather.

With all the debts hanging over mame's head and all the financial judgments against her, I have no idea how she proposes to pay a lawyer. Maybe in trade?

Thar' she blows, Cap'in Ahab! :mame:

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I guess by those rules, I'll meet many of you in court

I'll buy the coffee

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am not quite sure yet myself. Stalking is what she keeps accusing me of, as Lurker pointed out. Keeping up with pointing out that Nancy Krebs was not found to be a reliable source is all I am guilty of. Suma is not worthy of stalking - she just learned a new word from Candy. If you don't agree with them - that's the way it goes.

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/T5J9FLJGGG4D4D5DJ/p16

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

5. tylin

tylin Banned

You know if I hadn't read the threads at Topix myself, I wouldn't have believed them. I came away asking myself, has the RST honestly researched this case.

6. Little

Little Member

Cafeteria-style I think Tylin.

Little

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Little,
    I think you're right! :thumbsup:

8. Amber

Amber Member

I have noticed this since joining FFJ, but I thought it was just ME :curtsey:

I thought I was special :mad: Now it turns out I'm just like the rest of you...I feel cheated :mad:

9. Little

Little Member

Please don't shoot the messenger

I came across this. This is the first thread I came across with Lou Smit's name in it so here it goes. It's a story about a cold case but not about JonBenet.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Like this case,Little, for sure Lou Smit botched the JonBenét case by his stupid intruder theory. Unbelievable! It's a wonder he can go to bed at night and sleep.

11. rashomon

rashomon Member

And can you believe it, Smit even tried to tie that slip knot with the help of the wooden handle and of course it didn't work:
    Exactly Lou!! No wooden handle was needed for anything functional in that scenario. For It is impossible to get the slip knot tied with the help of this handle. But the logical conclusion that the 'garrote' handle was used as a mere bizarre décor obviously never entered Smit's mind. For he was so fixated on that whole construction being an "elaborate sexual device" used by a sexual predator that it clouded any rational thinking on his part. Smit "saw" exactly what the stager of the scene wanted him to see. Such naiveness on the part of an investigator must have surprised even the Ramseys.

jmo

12. Elle

Elle Member

At the risk of this sounding risqué, rashamon, I wish they had contacted someone in the dominatrix world to examine this garrote and confirm this was a fake. As far as I know, it wasn't checked out by anyone into the "sexual pleasure scene." It isn't too late for them to have this garrote checked out. In fact LE have sadly neglected this side of things. In the years to come, it might still happen (?). They have totally ignored help from others. What do they have to lose?

13. rashomon

rashomon Member

Yes indeed, Elle, the investigators should have contacted real 'experts' in that scene instead of letting Lou Smit and Cyril Wecht run wild with their 'sexual device/erotic asphyxiation' theories without subjecting those theories to a reality litmus test.

The first time I ever heard of '(auto)erotic asphyxiation' was a few years ago, when the Australian musician Michael Hutchence (sp?) accidentally hung himself while practising this. The second time was when studying the JBR case.
    But Wecht's erotic asphyxiation theory doesn't make sense at all. Not only does he reverse the roles (for EA is performed for the sexual gratification of the person who is being 'asphyxiated', it is not something which can be 'forced' on another person). What on earth went on in Wecht's head?
    I don't have his book - does he imply a six-year-old child was a willing participant in this perversion? This would be just plain crazy.
    Not only is the basic setting wrong, the material used wouldn't have worked either.
    For an apparatus in which a soft flat nylon cord (which has non-slip tendency) was used with a knot which was tied first and then locked is completely unsuitable for quick tightening and releasing of the cord around the neck required by an EA scenario.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  14. Elle

Elle Member

I did hear about EA a long time ago, rashomon, and it sounded a very dangerous procedure to me. I agree about Wecht's theory not making sense. A little six year old for goodness sake. I'm puzzled as to why Wecht would have suggested it. It is such a touchy subject to discuss, but like you, I want to know more.

Wasn't it obvious this was what Patsy Ramsey hoped to achieve, sexual play with a six year old? She got carried away with herself in the process of this staging. Just in the same way she wrote the ransom note. This is Patsy Ramsy's style, OVER THE TOP.
    The annoying fact about this, is, she got away with it.

15. heymom

heymom Member

You got the spelling right. Michael was the very talented, yet equally perverted or corrupted lead singer of the band INXS. It was a deep shock to me when he died, and especially the circumstances of his death. What a tragic waste of talent.

It takes two to play this game, and if it's forced on someone, it is not erotic, it's assault at least, murder in the 2nd degree at worst.

16. Little

Little Member

Program revisits notorious Colorado murders

Russel joins a panel of four presenters that also includes Lou Smit, who played a critical role in the probe into the 1996 murder of JonBenet Ramsey in Boulder and helped link the 1991 slaying of 13-year-old Heather Dawn Church in Black Forest to another serial killer, Robert Browne.

Read entire article here - Source: http://www.gazette.com/articles/murder_34913___article.html/colorado_people.html

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

HAHAHAHA Thanks for my laugh of the day, Little!

This is Smit's speed. If they can stay awake, his audience will be enthralled with his acumen. If they can hear him. Or see him.... :floor:

18. Aurora

Aurora Member

Ramsey's Campaign

Ok...everyone....time to break out the umbrellas and show up to let him know we are still out there....and he is still under that umbrella. Last time....he did that....My hubby and I surprised his sorry arse with our own little protest!! I am near Traverse City and not far from Charlevoix. Mayhaps a reunion should be in this neck of the woods AT his next political rally!!!!!!

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

What's the biggest airport to fly into to get to Charlevoix? (Obviously, not all of us can afford a private plane like John Ramsey and gallavant all over the US, landing in any ol' airport we want.) I'd love to come up there and raise an umbrella with you at one of John's photo ops/political rallies! It would be worth the expense just to see his eyes pop out and his tongue start flicking when we open our umbrellas. We could also get some of those hats with little umbrellas on them for people to wear. Wouldn't THAT be great?!

For all the newbies, could you re-post the photo and tell the story of your Ramsey umbrella adventure? I know they'd love to hear it.

P.S. I think I'll also hold a sign that says:

Patsy wrote

the ransom note.​

(See me for details)

20. heymom

heymom Member

:floor: :rolling:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice