Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ohhhh, hir alluding that the Whites weren't really upset with the Ramseys is on my last nerve. If that were true, I would suppose that they would have sent flowers for Patsy's funeral........did they, Sue?!

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Has anything been heard from the White's lately? Did they make any public comment about PR's passing or JR's possible run for public office? Maybe not nationally, but possibly something in local Boulder news.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I don't know anything. I'm not an expert in US law! However I do have the patience of a saint and I can wait......

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I was hoping Tricia, Colorado Babe, someone would have called the judge by now. :hourglass

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Posted at Topix and should be on all forums:

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Do you doubt that what she's posted is from his deposition, Barbara? (I don't.)

7. Barbara

I don't know what to think. Like the NE interviews, I was soured once I learned that there were "omitted" parts that Susan Bennett decided to omit. When she posted the Fleet depo, once again, we have only HER word for it and HER word for it that all omissions were "irrelevant". We have only HER word for it that nothing has been changed

They certainly could be the real transcripts, but with Ms Bennett at the wheel so to speak, everything in there leaves me suspicious as to whether there is more, what came before, what came after, in what context, well you know

Anything she puts out there, after 11 years of Susan Bennett, is subject to skepticism IMO

All we have is HER word for everything. That taints things; for me anyway

8. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Jc

If you want me to, I can call the judge..

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

This is the depostion that was taken in Atlanta.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I did, CB ... but I guess some judge in Atlanta sealed it?

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Once again, jameson has somehow circumvented the law by (by her own admission) having a sealed document in her possession. That begs the question, who leaked FW's deposition to her, and does FW know that she has it? If FW does not know that she has his sealed-by-order-of-the-court deposition, shouldn't he be made aware of it?

It's not the first time jameson has broken the law with the help of one of her cronies inside the JBR investigation (does anyone want to guess who that might be?). She's been allowed to break the law with impunity. Seems to me she should be answerable to the court that ordered the deposition sealed, but nothing ever goes according to Hoyle in Boulder. It would be nice for a change, to see her and her cohorts dragged in under subpoena and questioned as to how she came about having in her possession certain items in an investigation that were sealed by the court.

Take everything she says about this deposition with a grain of salt, because you can't believe anything she says. It is what she is leaving unsaid that we should be questioning.

12. Barbara

Once again, right on WY!! Omissions are as important as what is included and sometimes moreso IMO

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I surely agree with you both, WY and Barbara. Here's her explanation:

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    04-29-08, 12:30 PM (EST)

14. "RE: Lin Wood starts to depose Fleet Whit"
    In response to message #10

>Question for jameson: On another forum they are saying that
    >this is sealed material and not legal to post. Can you
    >respond to that?

To begin with, I think the members here should know who is bound by the seal. The answer is the attorneys and their staffs, plaintiffs, defendents, witnesses and court officials.

I have NO idea which of those "bound people" first released the deposition. I think it is clear others, including people like Silverman and the tabloids, had it long ago. So I do not anticipate my posting parts of it will cause any great passion at this late date.

The BORG really did respond, though. And I confess I had to laugh at some of their meltdowns. I mean, I wonder if their drug stores could keep up with the demand for their meds.

I would like to see more documents shared. But that's just me.

14. Barbara

Ah, don't flatter yourself Jams. Nobody is having a meltdown (well, maybe Candy) over YOUR secret documents. It's just amazing how you plead for everyone to share their documents and you have most of them, unwilling to share. Posting partial pieces is not sharing information; out of context doesn't give things the meaning they are intended to have

The "meltdown" or more appropriately the "outrage" is at the once again, topic of Fleet White. Yeah, yeah, I know, the truth will set Fleet free, like it did (NOT) the Ramseys when you sold the transcripts. You just once again, must contribute to the bashing and relentless discussion about him, only to invite more discussion about him, knowing full well that it will only be negative.

So, don't flatter yourself. Nobody wants to BE you, but everybody is disgusted with you, so you win; negative attention never seemed to be a problem for you; you thrive on ALL attention; albeit it ALL negative

I shudder to think of the children reared by you.

15. Barbara

I guess some people have finally realized that thoughtful discussion should be from a FULL transcript that people know is actually legit!

Threads on your forum have yet to be filled with thoughtful discussion; what made you think that bits and pieces of something would do the trick now? I guess you figured the opportunity to bash Fleet White for free would bring people running

Guess again :borgsmile

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for posting that, JC. We now have documentation of Susan Bennett admitting that she is publicly posting Fleet White's depo illegally, but she doesn't care because she doesn't believe there will be any legal ramifications or consquences "at this late date." In other words, it's all right to break the law as long as you don't anticipate getting caught.

Susan is claiming the person who gave her the deposition is the one who broke the law, but the judge's protective order is not subject to Susan's own personal interpretation. If nothing else, there needs to be a complaint filed and an investigation by Judge Carnes into who is leaking sealed documents. A protective order is not issued for five years, or ten, or whatever. Until it is legally challenged and unsealed by the judge, the document is sealed PERIOD.

Susan believes there will be no consquences for her actions, but she has opened a veritable Pandora's Box. Get ready to rumble.

17. Barbara

It is also a crime to accept ILLEGAL goods and it is also ILLEGAL NOT TO REPORT IT TO THE AUTHORITIES if it should just happen to come your way in a plain brown wrapper with no return address

What she has done is a crime; the question is whether or not there will be enough "passion" by LE to care

You know it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she is trying to get arrested, make the papers, make a "refreshed" name for herself in this case, possibly a TV interview or two, hawk her play and once again BE SOMEBODY

Nothing is too far fetched for SHE WHO WON'T BE IGNORED!

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

There used to be a tv programme on here called "The Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin". Everytime his MIL was mentioned, a vision of a hippopotamus came into Reggie's mind. I used to think it was funny, but just recently, everytime someone mentions jameson, I have a similar experience.

Except it isn't a hippo I think of - it's a...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJx-uGRsiNU

(Note the title of the video clip - appropriate no?)

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Excellent Jayelles, just plain excellent!!!

20. Barbara

That was great Jayelles and The Rise and Fall of Reginald Perrin was always one of my favorite shows

AND...don't know if it was shown in Scotland, but I was a big fan of Butterflies are Free and of course, I was a huge Monty Python Fan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice