Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Little

Little Member

The beauty of having the ability to convince yourself that by saying "oh, look, an anonymous package here in my filing cabinet" is that you can also hide your own Easter eggs and believe that the bunny really did bring them just for you because you are soooo special.

Little

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

3. AMES

AMES Member

She probably thinks that she can plead "STUPIDITY"...that she didn't know that the depo was sealed, but in a Judge's eye...that will not fly. It doesn't matter if she knew or not. Example....You are doing 95 MPH in a 35 MPH zone...and you are pulled over. The cop gives you a ticket, fines you and takes several points from your license. You say..."but officer, I didn't KNOW that it was a 35 MPH zone"...and he says..."you do NOW, and hands you the ticket anyway". The stupidity excuse doesn't work...especially when you are trying it in front of a Judge. I sure would hate to be her right now. I hope that she has family that will visit her in jail.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Maybe the reason why her minions aren't yelling "Hoo-Ha" about her illegal release of FW's depo is that even they don't want to be associated with something that may actually be a serious crime and be prosecuted.

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Countdown to her forum crashing for a day or two and then coming back with a radically pruned thread list in three...two...one...

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OH, sorry I stepped on your "poop"! I've been busy so have only skimmed the forums. Must have missed that YOU made the joke 13 MINUTES BEFORE ME. :eek:

Ba-heid

7. koldkase

Oh, I doubt they actually care about anything like this. Principles are NOT the RST/little head strong suit.

The truth is that there's just not that much to go ape about, as per the "info" in White's depo. No smoking garrote. Nothing that's going to change anything whatsoever, as far as I can see.

The fact of the matter is that nobody cares like we do about this case anymore. It's history. No Patsy around to keep the cameras rolling. Nothing shocking we haven't seen or heard already is going to come out, because the RST are the only ones who get to peak at the case files, and everything they could put out to "clear" the Ramseys is out, and they're NOT going to let anything out IMPLICATING them. Even if they did, Wood would squelch it, John would deny it, the RST would spin it, and we'd know that Patsy is dead and will never tell the truth or be arrested.

It's over, jams. You're back to talking to yourself and picking up mysterious PACKAGES OF POOP :gift: from "anonymous". :floor:

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It's interesting, isn't it, that JR doesn't feel the need to keep up the propaganda now that Patsy is gone. Why would he - he knows the killer is dead and he doesn't have to waste his time in front of the cameras, anymore, in order to keep her out of prison. Appearances would seem to indicate that the albatross around his neck has been removed, and he is free to pursue his real loves - himself and flying.

Karma does have a way of catching up with one, though...

9. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahaha! Funny! Methinks Jammy Sue is swimming in the river with your friend Heraclitus Fragments, little :)<!-- controls -->

10. Niner

Niner Active Member

I just started reading her threads over "there" about FW's depo... here's something I found interesting:

I never reveal my sources. Sorry.

At this time, for reasons I will not explain, I can't publish the entire deposition. But I assure you, nothing has been taken out of context and I am doing nothing to bias the discussion.

Candy - nah, I'm not so dumb. But you are if you think anyone is trying to "screw" Fleet by sharing this information. Remember, I don't think he is involved at all. I see nothing he can gain or lose by this information being made public.

I sure don't think releasing this information sets him up for any perjury rap. Ihave no reason to think he is about to lie about anything. (Sometimes you do seem a bit like a troublemaker with your suggestions.)

Yes, his deposition didn't help Chris Wolf's case - because Chris Wolf's case was a crock of feces to begin with. We all knew it then and nothing, including releasing this deposition, will change that.

Also, I think it is important to say - - I didn't see where Fleet White was ever IN CONTEMPT. I think you should not be so quick to condemn when you don't know what you are talking about.

and on a previous post:

There is a lot more to come - lots of details - and I think most of us won't be surprised to see Fleet NEVER accused the Ramseys. But it can't hurt to document those facts.

hmmm... lots of details - wonder WHY she just won't let us know ALL of it... yes, yes, I know hir HAS to be in charge!! LOL! :fishslap:

okay - will continue reading over there... I did notice one of the threads was shorter than when I printed it out a few days ago. She must have deleted someone's post... LOL!

If I find anything more of interest - I'll post it here! OR is this :2mchinfo:

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

She does say:

But I would love to know his theory, even after all these years, he may have some insight we do not.

That's true! I'd sure like to hear what Fleet has to say and his theory!!

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Which one is it, John?!

COURIC: And yet the Ramseys' relationship with one of their closest friends came to an odd and troubling end. Let me ask you about your close friend Fleet White, because that's one of these strange sort of areas in this case. You spent Christmas day together. He was with you when you found JonBenet's body. And yet, just a week later, it was reported that he got angry at you for hiring lawyers and not cooperating more with the police, and you haven't spoken since. And, in fact, he's twice asked the governor's office to appoint a--a special prosecutor to further investigate you. So a man who used to be your best friend is behaving this way. What gives?

Mr. RAMSEY: The best that I can figure, and we know this has happened to other people who've told us this, the police will go to our friends and say, 'Katie, the Ramseys think you had something to do with the death of their daughter. Would you talk to us?' I believe that they did that to Fleet White.

COURIC: It sounds at face value that he thinks you were involved.

Ms. RAMSEY: I don't know--we...

Mr. RAMSEY: I can't...

Ms. RAMSEY: We can't explain it.

Mr. RAMSEY: I can't accept that.

COURIC: Do you think he could have been involved in this at all?

Mr. RAMSEY: No, I don't.

Ms. RAMSEY: I don't believe that.

Mr. RAMSEY: They had a nice family. We spent lots of time together, our families did.

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/03232000ramseytodaypt4.htm

Or this?!

8 LOU SMIT: When you get back to Atlanta,

9 and I have a few more questions, so just hold on.

10 When you get to Atlanta, and then you (INAUDIBLE)

11 for some time in Atlanta you have that conflict

12 between White. And I know you were probably good

13 friends --

14 JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.

15 LOU SMIT: -- at some particular point.

16 Just what caused this? Do you know Fleet that

17 well?

18 JOHN RAMSEY: No. I thought I did. We knew

19 him for three years, or two years; two or three

20 years. We sailed together under some fairly

21 adverse circumstances. Fleet was always -- got to

22 know each other. We talked a lot, but it was

23 always about sailing. He kind of got me on that.

24 (INAUDIBLE).

25 But Fleet was, and some of this is in retrospect,

1 but apparently John Fernie wouldn't let him get on

2 the plane. He was going to (INAUDIBLE) while he

3 was flying back to Atlanta and John Fernie

4 wouldn't let him get on the airplane. We were told

5 because he was just crazy.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1998BPD-John-Interview-Complete.htm

JOHN RAMSEY: No. I doubt it. At least,

20 I don't remember. Fleet uses your name a lot. John

21 this, John this. And that's unusual. And that was

22 my only impression. I didn't think a whole lot.

23 Fleet and Priscilla, we thought were our closest

24 friends. So that's a bizarre thought. But it was a

25 thought.

13. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That Ain't no way to treat a Lady......

MIKE KANE: What about Priscilla? I think

10 you said (INAUDIBLE)?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: Always when there was tending

12 to the children, he was the mom. I mean, he took

13 care of the kids. He was a stay home dad. He

14 wanted to have more kids and Priscilla didn't want

15 to have anything to do with it. He just seemed

16 very attentive to the kids.

17 (INAUDIBLE) if I narrowed that box down any

18 further to, I would pick Priscilla.

19 MIKE KANE: You think she was less (INAUDIBLE)?

20 JOHN RAMSEY: Only because it would be

21 very hard for me to believe that Fleet would do

22 such a thing.

23 MIKE KANE: You're saying that it wouldn't

24 be hard that Priscilla would though?

25 JOHN RAMSEY: Less hard. And there's a lot

1 of data that flowed in afterwards to us from

2 friends that said, you know, Priscilla was very

3 jealous of Patsy. And they made a comment that

4 they'd rather eat glass than live in a house like

5 Rod Westmoreland's. It was hatred for wealth. It

6 was like strange stuff that was coming out, coming

7 back.

8 MIKE KANE: Is Fleet wealthy?

9 JOHN RAMSEY: Fleet? I don't have a clue.

14. koldkase

Obviously, jams doesn't WANT people to see Fleet's story about the argument between John and him after the funeral. Obviously, we SHOULD see it, if we want the UNVARNISHED, UNSPUN TRUTH.

But jams won't have THAT, will she?

[Edited to add "Never mind." It's early to be trying to decipher the swampsters.]

15. heymom

heymom Member

Maybe Rod Westmoreland had Patsy's taste in decorating and THAT was why Fleet and Priscilla said they would eat glass rather than live in a house like that.

16. heymom

heymom Member

Just a small revision in John's response...

17. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

HeyMOM

That's the way I see it too....Jameson is an idiot...

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

did you all see Jams message to Fleet?? just in case some of you actually do NOT want to venture into the swamp.... here it is:

(Message to Fleet, who I feel sure will be reading this. If you want to talk to me, please get my private number from Lin Wood and call. If you want the threads removed, just ask and it will be done. But I honestly believe you will not make the call. You said nothing wrong - and for JonBenet's sake it is time the truth was told.

I hope this will put a lot of myths to bed - and that the vicious attacks on the White family that took place because somany really didn't understand so questioned - - I hope my efforts here end those discussions.

As for me, I can say that my questions about the guests who were at the White house that holiday have been put to rest. Your testimony assured me they were carefully checked out.

and here's an interesting tidbit - and since I'm NOT supposed to type the exact words of this transcript - don't want to get anyone in trouble - so I'll paraphrase. Fleet is asked about Arndt saying - I want you, John to start at the top of the house and work your way to the bottom - that was NEVER said by Arndt per Fleet. He (Fleet) just remembers John going to the basement and he followed him there.

and at the end of Depo 2:
    Still wish he would post on the forum, this one or another - tell his story. But I understand his hesitation. Honest. this is per Jams.

LOL! Liek he's going to pay her 50 bucks to post at hir forum??!! :fishslap:

anyway... carry on... :borgsmile

19. heymom

heymom Member

Methinks the .... er ...s/him doth protest too much.... or grovel too much.... "I'M not the one disparaging and slandering you, Mr. White, not ME, it was these OTHER people on the forum, never ME....I LOVE you guys and will do anything you say, sir."

What pure unadulterated HORSE CRAP!

20. Elle

Elle Member

Strange John Ramsey trusted Fleet White with his son when he was rushing him out the door the morning of the 26 December, 1996. This doesn't make much sense to me. Almost as if he expected Fleet to support him all the way with how he dealt with talking to the police etc. He was none too happy when Fleet asked him to return to Boulder and talk to the police.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice