Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. heymom

heymom Member

But of course, Elle! John is a narcissist, who uses people to his own ends, and doesn't consider their needs at all. In fact, most narcissists actually CANNOT see that other people even HAVE needs or the right to have those needs met. The best description I can think of is that they think of other people as cardboard cut-outs, not real, just props they can manipulate for their own convenience.

John would expect Fleet to be grateful for the chance to be his friend, because after all, HE is the great John Ramsey, the fattest fat cat in Boulder. He would expect Fleet to repeat the Ramsey lies because narcissists don't really believe anyone else HAS a brain, let alone be able to use it. When John realized that Fleet wasn't going to play along, it was no problem to throw John and Priscilla right under the bus, and never look back. There would be no conscience about that action, because others don't really matter.

The emotions John seemed to have about Beth's death may seem to suggest that he does have feelings, but I am not convinced those were true emotions and not just a type of show, what he believed he should feel. There is a falseness there, a sort of over-inflated quality that doesn't ring true to me.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

What she omits is that she allowed and fostered the bashing for the past 11 years on her forum, (still does) allowing them to speculate about his pedophilia and his crazy self, and his bad temper and all around negative self. Once in a while, she would pop in to say that SHE doesn't think he is involved (periodic disclaimers), which she feels negates her from any responsibility from making the White family miserable and slandered. None of it is HER fault because SHE pops in and says SHE never joined them in the discussion and SHE never "encouraged" it

However, for those who read at Topix, when the rumor about her COCAINE use was posted, strictly as a "rumor" (like all the White nonsense), with the poster NEVER having participated and only repeating what others were saying, she had quite the hissy fit, even going to Topix to ask that the post be removed and trying her best to do whatever she could to stop that rumor from getting to those posters who hadn't already heard that

I guess she didn't realize that it works the same way for HER as it does for any OTHER public figure in this case.

One doesn't have to participate or encourage others in order to give their blessings to what OTHER people are saying

3. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, hm, I agree with what you're saying here. John Ramsey truly is a narcissist. He sure is over-inflated.

4. Pedro

Pedro Member

Hmmm things haven't changed much...

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, yeah they have. We're all 11 years older.... :eek:

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Just an FYI...NEW POLICY FOR ME:

I'm done with jams: her lies, her swamp, her lies, her games, and her lies and more lies. I'm not feeding her MEMEMEMEME disease anymore. She has nothing related to this case which she doesn't pollute and distort until it's fully misleading Ramsey propaganda and disinformation. And she never will.

She's permanently on ignore.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I agree 1000%

I have said the same thing many times, but like all malignancies, every now and then they need to be excised. She is the cancer of this case

8. tylin

tylin Banned

That she is Barbara.
    She and the lies she spreads are sickening. :steamed:

9. Elle

Elle Member

Hello there, tylin! :hiya: Nice to see you again.

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson seems to be claiming that she has broken no laws - says that she has spoken to lawyers about it and that they know of no law that she has broken.

However, she is aware that whomever DID leak Fleet White's deposition to her did break the law. The people who are bound by the seal are on the first line in a sense. The objective of sealing documents is to ensure that they do NOT get into the public domain and if these did the job that they are entrusted to do, then the seal would be honoured. jameson knew the depo was a sealed document and she knew that whomever leaked it to her broke the law in getting it to HER. Therefore IMO she has acted as accessory in leaking this depo to the public whether or not she knows who leaked it to her (I think there is no doubt she knows who that was).

Fleet White's depo is not going to solve the Ramsey murder - she cannot use that as justification for leaking it. Her sole purpose in leaking it is very questionable indeed. Is it a feeble attempt at Ramsey PR? Is it a attempt to make Fleet White look bad? Is it some massive ego trip - "everyone look at me, aren't I important, I've got a copy of a sealed document...."?

It is an appalling state of affairs that a nobody can take it upon herself to release a court document that a judge has sealed. However we have seen over the past 11-12 years that there is NO justice in the Ramsey case, so I guess we shouldn't hold our breath waiting for any justice here either.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I tend to think it's her ego tripping.

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    05-06-08, 01:00 AM (EST)

32. "RE: another"
    In response to message #31

Based on what I know, I did nothing illegal when I posted parts of Fleet White's deposition. I fully expect his lawyer will explain that to him. I was not bound by the seal.
    I have a history of receiving anonymous packages in the mail. I have promised to destroy all packaging when I get a package with no return address and have always kept that promise. I often use the local library or cyber cafes to make copies of papers and disks to further protect my sources. As an online "journalist", I believe I need to do that to protect my sources, many of them won't send in tips or share information any other way.

On-line journalist? :floor: :jclap:

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Sigh.......another GrassRoots Reporter taking illegal shots at Fleet. :steamed:

13. RiverRat

I found this in a plain brown envelope this morning......don't ask!

04/25/2008 128 Request for Relief and Sanctions from Movant, Fleet White.(FILED UNDER SEAL)(ddm)(Entered: 05/05/2008)

04/28/2008 129 Supplement to Request for Relief and Sanctions from Movant, Fleet White.(FILED UNDER SEAL)(ddm)(Entered: 05/05/2008)

04/30/2008 130 Supplement to Request for Relief and Sanctions from Movant, Fleet White.(FILED UNDER SEAL)(ddm)(Entered: 05/05/2008)

05/05/2008 131 ORDER sealing Fleet White's letters [128,129,130]. It is the Court's intention to consider unsealing these materials if Mr. White moves for a contempt citation or seeks discovery. Signed by Judge Julie E. Carnes on 5/5/08.(ddm)(Entered: 05/05/2008)

The three letters submitted by Fleet White in this case (128, 129, 130) contain attachments that were filed under seal. Thse letters are referred to by the Court's order of this date (131) and are being filed in the case. Accordingly, for the time being, the Court directs the clerk to seal these letters )128, 129 and 130). It is the Court's intention to consider unsealing these materials if Mr. White moves for a contempt citation or seeks discovery.

So ordered this 5th day of May, 2008

Julie E. Carnes
    United States District Judge

14. Jayelles

Which translated means....?

15. RiverRat

Hmmm....how can I say this........

It means that he is petitioning the Court to review the situation and take action regarding the release of his unsealed deposition and that Fleet is NOT ignoring what Sue Bennett has taken it upon herself to do - he is only ignoring her! The bigger question is how is Carnes going to handle this one with Lin in one hand and John Ramsey in the other........

16. RiverRat

See how Carnes plays.......

"It is the Court's intention to consider unsealing these materials if Mr. White moves for a contempt citation or seeks discovery."

IF Fleet pursues this further, she is saying that she will "consider" unsealing the unsealed.

17. Jayelles

I guess she feels pretty hostile to anti-Ramsey sentiment after the slagging off her "judgement" has taken. I do hope she can be professional about this and do what is best for justice and not use the opportunity to settle any scores.

Is there a higher jurisdiction that White can appeal to if he feels that Carnes isn't being fair and unbiased?

On another note, jameson is trying to imply that she and the Ramseys and Lin Wood all kissed and made up after she sold them out to the tabs (she said that was just a "misunderstanding").

I do honestly think she is living in cloud cuckoo land!

18. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, it sounds like a threat, to me. Proceed with your contempt citation or seek discovery, and I will consider unsealing these materials....

which would make White's complaint a moot point, wouldn't it? If she unseals what was sealed, then everyone can get a copy of the transcription, and White hasn't a leg to stand on. At least, that's the way I'm reading this.

Who is Carnes trying to protect? Lin Wood? jameson? Herself and her court?

19. Jayelles

Well it certainly wouldn't be the integrity of the case!

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

No, it certainly is not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice