Susan Bennett/Jameson is illegally posting parts of Fleet White's sealed deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by rashomon, Apr 25, 2008.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Right. It's a special "Jameson " rule of law. Repetition of an illegal act is not itself illegal. It's only illegal when done first. As if...

2. Elle

Elle Member

Why don't you tell Jammy Sue how you really feel, rashomon. :)

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

Good grief, is it any wonder why you are so loved? :D

:hug:

4. Barbara

Sadly, it seems that she who won't be ignored IS above the law, as are the rest of the RST

THIS IS CARNES COUNTRY AND THEY DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO OUR KIND!

Edited to add:

I noticed that Jameson has added a bazillion new threads to the forum in a lame attempt to unring that bell by burying the Fleet White issue

What is really sad is that Carnes actually agreed that Fleet could have just asked her to remove the depo, rather than addressing the real issue of not only POSTING a sealed document, but RECEIVING a sealed document

I'm tellin ya' BOULDER IS ITS OWN COUNTRY!!!!.

They embarass me on behalf of these great United States of America. Jams also gives those like Henri, et al on other forums, who criticize our justice system from other countries, credence to their arguments

I, for one am humiliated on behalf of the USA

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Her own forum members, of course, will not call her out on it, but so many of those old posts prove how uninformed or deceptive her knowledge base of evidence in the case turned out to be. She says that nobody ever heard the Ramseys yell at their children, yet John revealed in his official 1998 interview that his primary method of disciplining his children was to yell at them ("raise my voice" was his precise phrase, which any average person would take to mean yelling, since just increasing the volume a decibel is hardly going to shut a child's unruly behavior down unless it happens to be associated with a subsequent smack or other frightening punishment).

And oy -- she brings back one of her old posts claiming that JonBenet was just "carelessly thrown" in the basement cellar, when, again, subsequent evidence has revealed that she was not "carelessly thrown" but laid carefully on a blanket, protected from the grit and dirt of the basement floor, as pictures of the pristine cleanliness of the back of her white shirt show. JonBenet was no more "carelessly thrown" into that basement room than were the FAO Schwartz gifts photographed there.

6. Barbara

Right you are. Her own members don't DARE call her on anything she does, although surprisingly Evening 2 seemed to stand up for Fleet during the interchange about his over-reaction (gag) to her posting the depo

If we tried to count the times she has contradicted herself and gotten caught in outright lies over the years, I fear we'd run out of fingers and toes even if we included everyone on the planet!

A Lantzman?

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

I've been trying to tell her that many times at the Topix forum but never got a reply back from her :):

Remember the 'desert island' thread, Elle? My original choice was Lou Smit but I think I'll exchange him for Sue. She won't be able to evade direct confrontation then. :D

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  8. rashomon

rashomon Member

Reminds me of what Jams did a few weeks ago when she tried to bury the 'Patricia Letters' thread by suddenly moving it to her JM Karr forum, and subsequently created a flood of new threads on the JBR forum to steer the discussion into another directon. That's how she operates. Vintage Jameson MO.

9. Elle

Elle Member

You have excelled yourself, here, rashoman. Bravo! I don't think Jams can come up to your level. About the desert island, you would go bonkers with either one of those two, Jammy Sue, or Lou (?). I always thought Jams loved a good fight. I wonder why she doesn't respond to your posts at Topix (?).

I wasn't involved too much with Jams, but heard about her from Delmar. and I've read a lot of posts about her here at FFJ, and I don't know how she can sleep at night. She certainly enjoys the publicity she gets, be it good or bad (?). I've never quite understood why she was so obsessed with the Ramseys(?). They actually did write they didn't want anything more to do with her, if my memory serves me right (?).

Just keep your claws sharpened, just in case she turns up one day (?). :)

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I heard Jameson is dating that Austrian guy who had the dungeon. They were drawn to each others' strong moral character.

11. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

...and this is why we love you BobC!

12. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

BobC

Stop it! You're killing me! :floor::floor::floor:

13. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Sorry BobC - you didn't get the latest update. Austrian Guy has decided he's not THAT desperate.

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

That was a good call on his part.

15. rashomon

rashomon Member

No doubt Jameson will be disappointed now because (I got that info from an 'anonymous source') she was already planning to sell the dungeon monster's sealed police interrogations to the tabloids.

16. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Oh no! Now how will hir support all the :skank: hats on hir's forum at $50.00 a pop?

17. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Maybe she's raising bail.

18. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Yes I believe hir was raised in h*ll. Oh wait, I just put my glasses on. Old eyes you know....

19. Barbara

Not exactly BobC

You see, the Austrian guy has a stronger moral character. I know 'cause my husband told me, and I'm NOT making this up. He heard him on the radio tell a reporter that he really isn't such a bad guy. After all, he said, "I could have killed them and nobody would have known"

Honest; he said that. So you see, he is a step above Jams after all

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

Jameson's posting that part of FW's depo where he said he had never heard the Ramseys yell at their children served that same purpose: to present them as the ideal parents.
    But how people behave in public is a whole different story and doesn't say much about how they behave in private.
    I can see John and Patsy occasionally yelling at their kids just like any other parents would.
    But Jameson and her minions will not even accept that. John and Patsy were the perfect couple and parents, and therefore above reproach. Period.
    I just finished reading Jamosons asinine (so-called) 'play' "Murdering JonBenet".
    Her sugar-coated portrayal (one can't even call it like that) of Patsy and John is so unbearaably schmaltzy that I asked myself once again "What on earth makes Susan Bennett tick??"

Is it like you said in a prior post - that the Ramseys have become Jameson's domestic gods because to her, they reprsent the 'wonderful' parents she never had?
    Does Jameson's fantasy about Patsy's and JonBenet's 'ideal mother-daughter relationship' reflect her own unfulfilled wish to have had such a relationship with her own mother?

While for other women, a mother like Patsy may be the last type of mother they would have wanted - I can see a woman who maybe had been neglected and uncared for as a child idolizing Patsy. I really would like to know more about Jameson's childhood and upbringing to get a clearer picture.

Or does Susan's attraction to John and Patsy mainly fulfill her desire for vicarous fame by siding with the Ramseys?

Whatever the reason, Jameson's Ramsey idyll is nothing but a fantasy. A fantasy into which she has drawn many of her followers.

Jameson's capacity for blanking out case facts is indeed amazing. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice