Whackadoodles 3, et al, too

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Apr 22, 2008.

1. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Hey you! Hugs I needed to wait till the transition and update was done. I think I have landed safely

2. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Wow I am posting here at last. I am in awe! Hello once again to everyone. Thanks for the welcome!

3. Elle

Elle Member

I join the other posters ck in welcoming you to FFJ and look forward to your posts.

4. rashomon

rashomon Member

Hi Colorado, welcome to FFJ! So glad to see you over here! :yay:

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

A big welcome to you coloradokares

:hug:

I just want to make sure you know the consequences of joining our little band of gutter dwellers:

You are now officially on Candy's s--t list as a stupid gutter groupie!

Hope you can handle it

Once again, welcome

6. sboyd

sboyd Member

Hi Sugar - have a great day!!!

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh goody! A new pyrate!! Welcome aboard, matey! :pirate:

8. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

This would be the Candy on Topix. Oh, Happy days are here again. I think I have been on her last nerve for the last couple weeks. I will wear my badge with honor and pride!!!! Wish you could see my smile!!

9. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Always. Hugs

10. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I love it!! I got to go try on my new pyrate outfit. Perfect fit. Stunning if I do say so myself!!

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You made it!!! Sweet......everyone can Thank me now for dragging your butt here!

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes, RR is our Pyrate in Charge of Kidnapping! Good job, RR! :highfive:

13. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

Im sorry. Scuffin my toe in the dirt. Ill make it up to you somehow, someday.... someway!!!! Oh and Thanks RR

14. RiverRat

Make it up to me?! Oh please.....just get out there and post with those that are in agreement with you......it's so much more productive that way!

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

What did I miss?

16. RiverRat

Me, I suppose....

17. Pedro

Pedro Member

I do too, miss you and everyone else...

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

I have a question about Candy (is she RDI?) - why is she spewing such venom against FFJ?

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Yes she is RDI, (a PDI actually), but she has so much hatred for Steve Thomas and Fleet White due to their rejection of hers and Darnay's "help", not to mention stalking that she hates everyone associated with them

As far as FFJ goes, Candy is jealous of anyone either receiving information or utilizing documents she may have posted on the web or had received 13 minutes ahead of her. She would rather attack FW and ST than the Ramseys; THAT'S how sick she is

I am making a very long and ugly story very short

Justice for JBR is secondary to her own need for recognition and accolades; that is why she will always badmouth ACandyRose (a name she tried to connect to herself btw) and Jameson as well. NOBODY is allowed to have or post information ahead of her.

NO, I'm not making it up either :)

That's it in VERY condensed form

20. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

I think so, but somethinig is Whacked. Its like she is a RDI who hates Fleet White and would rather bow to Jameson? She is like a blind pig insearch of a mud puddle? I have not a clue what to really make of her except if she were right about anythink it would be a total accident!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice